Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Touch Not My Anointed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Touch Not My Anointed! (1120 Views)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / ‘Touch Not My Anointed’ / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touch Not My Anointed! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
"Touch not my anointed!"

I challenge all who say the above phrase to read this whole article through prayerfully, thoughtfully, unbiased, and with an open mind/heart, if u have one.

Loyalty is a good thing if it is for the right purpose and for truth. One certainly does not want to be loyal and find they have pledged their allegiance to something that is false.

“He who justifies the wicked, and he who condemns the just, both of them alike are an abomination to the LORD” (Proverbs 17:150)

But for one to find out what is true or false they must look into matter and hear both sides before they make a final judgment. “The heart of the prudent acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge” (Proverbs 18:15).

Stop judging according to outward appearance; rather judge according to righteous judgment (Jn7:24)

I speak to you as unto wisemen. Judge what I say (1Cor10:15)

In a generation and a time of catchy phrases and clichés', Christians can be no different. What does the Bible mean when it says to "touch not God’s anointed?" It’s not my opinion or yours that matters; but what God’s Word have to say about this that really counts!!!
I certainly wish the people that repeat this phrase would read it in its context.

The term 'the Lord's anointed', is a reference to the kings of the nation of Israel (1Sam. 12:3,5; 24:6,10; 26:9,11, 16,23; 2 Sam. 1:14,16; 19:21; Psalm 20:6; Lam. 4:20). The mention of prophets, is a reference to the patriarchs (Psalm 105:8-15; 1Chron. 16:15-22). It is used exclusively in the Old Testament.

How about in the New Testament:

We also need to ask the question, who is called "anointed" today? Is it just the men in suit whose faces adorn the posters of conventions & campmeetings? NO. The Bible tells us the whole body of Christ, is annointed! And not just some certain people in the body who see themselves as "pillars" or leaders in the church. Every truely saved person is annointed!

2 Cor. 1:20-22 “Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee”

“But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth” (I Jn. 2:20-21).

This is in keeping with Ps105.11-15 that shows EVERY israelite is part of "Gods annointed ones" (v14-15). Of course some men, like kings, were consecrated for special purposes, nonetheless the whole nation of israel, just as the whole body of the Lord, the Church, is annointed...as far as the scriptures are concerned!

The New Testament view identifies the anointed as all those who have received Jesus and baptized into the body (1 Corinthians 12:13). It is not the exclusive right of a certain church or group of people who are supposed leaders over the Church, like the kings or prophets in the Old Testament; the whole body of Christ is anointed. When someone insists on people not to say anything when they see something wrong, it is THEY that are coming against the anointed. For everyone shares the same anointing. Before one gives the standard cliché used to protect favorite popular pastors/clergymen- “don’t touch my anointed”- to someone who is devoted to what the Scripture actually says, you should think it through. It just may be that it is you who is hindering the truth, and touching the anointed Jesus, the author of truth, His Word.

The New Testament teaching is that all Christians have the same anointing, the same Holy Spirit. I Jn. 2:27 “But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.”

How does he teach? By the Word of God, by this we know what is true and false. Prior to this, John wrote “But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth” (I Jn. 2:20-21).

We need to ask if they are teaching the Bible from the Bible or are they teaching the Bible by another outside interpretation leading you into an experience, or possibly a spirit they think is the Holy Spirit? If they tell you to not bother with doctrine and all you need is some fickle love idea that unites heresy with truth; run from this because it is a lie. The Bible states “Whosoever transgresses and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, HATH NOT GOD. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son” (2 John 1:9) “That you may charge some that they teach no other doctrine” (1 Timothy 1:3). Where is the doctrine found? In the Scriptures of course.

So back to the phrase "don't touch my annointed":

Ps 105:11-15 Saying, “To you I will give the land of Canaan as the allotment of your inheritance,” When they were few in number, indeed very few, and strangers in it. When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people, “He permitted no one to do them wrong; yes, He rebuked kings for their sakes, Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm.”

Notice in this Scripture that God protected His "anointed ones" (which was a term used for EVERY Israelite) and His prophets, from the enemies of Israel to bring physical harm.

So the first thing one should notice is that the word "touch" actually and only means physical harm. It NEVER means that righteous biblical criticism (Jn7.24), godly discernment (Heb5.14) or saying something about another person publicly that is true (especially when its purpose is to correct!) is unallowed. How do we know this? Because that's exactly what David did about Saul. It was David who said he would not harm "God’s anointed", the king of israel (which was King Saul at the time) but David spoke out publicly against Saul's foolishness when Saul desired to kill him.

Not only David, but Samuel didn't think that he “touched God's anointed,” as he spoke out against Saul the king's disobedience. God told Saul to “Smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not...” (1 Sam. 15:3). But instead, Saul “spared the best of the sheep and of the oxen, to sacrifice unto the Lord...” (v.15). That appears like a good motive, viewed from an undiscerning perspective, but Saul's action (of sparing some of the amalekites' sheep & oxen) was flat disobedience to Gods instruction that Saul should "utterly destroy ALL the amalek and what they have"!
And Samuel rightly said such an act of disobedience was actually "rebellion like witchcraft and idolatry (v.24)." Because he did not obey the Word of the Lord he would be removed as king. Saul admitted he "feared the people and obeyed their voice" rather than the voice/instruction of God.

Saul was a people-pleaser. And that cost him his throne. People-pleasers can NEVER please God. And the reason is because they are more committed to the applause of men than honoring & obeying God, they are more bothered about what men think of them that they are willing to disobey the Immortal God to be in the goodbooks of mortal men! What a shame. Right from the days of Saul till the days of our present church leaders, we have had a large percentage of the clergy being shameless men who will rather please men than obey God. They will rather give false prophecies and say "thus saith the Lord..." when the Lord has said NOTHING; promising & assuring peace where there is none, fabricating new year slogans as "words from God" just because they are under pressure from a deluded and deceived audience who only need a religious feel-good mantra for their new year umbrellas and car stickers; thinking of the Sovereign God of the universe as some sort of spiritual alladin residing in the pastor's backpocket that he can extract prophecies from, at will (or whenever they want/demand). But I guess that's what happens when people read a few Hagin/Copeland books and their misguided zeal makes them think the next thing is to start a church! What ignorance. What irreverence.

Many pastors who are crazy about pleasing people, twisting the scriptures to tickle the ears of church attendees, and altering the Word of God to suit earthly agendas (propagating futile unnecessary ideologies like human motivation, worldly significance, materialism, earthly relevance, occultism, undue fascination with witches/wizards, etc) need to learn from Saul what happens to men who are driven by the applause of people. A people-pleaser pastor is NOT a servant of Christ (Gal1.10). What a crucial thing to learn of Saul who was "God's anointed" for a while.

In 1 Sam.16:13-16 we find David who was shepherd boy anointed before God took away Saul’s position. David refused to touch Saul physically but it didn’t stop him from telling everyone the truth about him publicly.

David not raising his hand to touch (harm physically) God’s anointed is used in 1 Sam.26:9,11,23. Look at 1 Sam.26:11: tells us that David would not stretch his hand out to touch him (harm him); instead he sneaked up and took Saul’s spear and water jug. In verse 15 David rebukes Abner for not guarding Saul and says he deserved to die. Saul hears the commotion and comes out, and David rebukes Saul before all his troops, asking why he is pursuing David’s life since he is innocent -- that the king has come out to seek a flea. Saul then repented for his rash behavior and called himself a fool. David returned Saul’s possessions and said, “For the Lord delivered you into my hand but I would not stretch out my hand against the Lord’s anointed.”
Notice that clearly, "touch not" my annointed in biblical usage means not to bring physical harm on the Lord's annointed.

We should notice an important part in this story, it was Saul who was pursuing David, hunting him down and trying to kill him. The Bible story has it that Saul whose position was threatened, pursued to kill David who was innocent. Isn’t this what we see today? Those who are in a seemingly greater position of leadership go after innocent people who challenge their reckless living, ungodly lives and unbiblical teachings by showing clearly what they are saying and doing is wrong...biblically!!!

Just like Saul the king, these mafias occupying the pulpits have trained religious sycophants and unthinking yes-men who will stop at nothing to defend their masters...even if that means physical attack on the perceived threat on their religious empires. From their self-imposed position (of "senior pastor", "most high apostle", "convener", "general suprintendent", "most holy prophet", "general overseer", "comptroller general", "baba ijo", "iya adura", "mother-in-israel" etc and every other man-made title with NO basis/origin in the scriptures), they have trained people to mindlessly listen to them, and are willing to silence their challengers (especially when it is foolishly thought that to defend the "man of God" even when he is in clear error, is to defend God) #smh.
They do this by going after the teachers of truth with Bible threats such as “don’t touch God’s anointed” or you are committing the “blasphemy of the Holy Spirit” when you speak against another “man of God.” But those who are following the Spirit of the Lord commited to the truth, go to His Word to keep themselves in the truth, no matter what the opposition may say.

They might even revert to the popular baseless understanding of the "touch not" phrase that if you say negative things about “an anointed servant of God,” something nasty will happen to you. Or You might even die a horrible death. And many buy this myth not knowing its nothing but an empty threat from a scared false teacher who knows the truth of the scriptures will expose his deception! Such wild belief is African traditional religion creeping into the church through the back door. In Africa, you do not say anything negative against an elderly person or a highchief or a witchdoctor. If you do, something nasty will happen to you. You may just grow a beard on your knee(*laughs!).

I can't count the number of "concerned" texts, calls and bb messages from friends and family who think I'm treading on sacred ground speaking the bold truth of the scriptures against deceivers who are fleecing men and living large on the filthy wealth gathered as proceeds/spoils of the massive deception and fraud they have done in the name of God; and carried out on lazy greedy church members seeking a shortcut to success and wealth! Someone once threatened me with leprosy! *laughs

That anyone will even think that encouraging people to avoid false teachings, the craze for earthly significance, materialism, undue fascination with occultism(witches/wizards) coming from men who are themselves deceived; will attract curses to me is simply laughable. But I guess when people fail to listen to the truth, they are bound to follow after useless fables, cultural myths and unscriptural ideologies (2Tim4:4).

It’s interesting that in Rev. 6:9 John writes “When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.” They were killed because they held to the Word against the opposition and so they became martyrs. I once knew a fine young christian man who had a blog dedicated to teaching the truth and exposing errors/false doctrines. The blog was repeatedly hacked and the man's life was always threatened by religious sycophants who will do anything, even the unthinkable and outrightly foolish, to show their loyalty to the pastor-idol they bow to in obeisance. Those who apostatize from the Word always hate, and may even kill those who keep it.

We find the story of Saul ends with David kept from the Battle that Saul and Jonathan lost their lives in, instead he fought the Amalakites. An Amalakite messenger came back with torn clothes and dust on his head showing he was in mourning, David inquired of him and he told David he killed Saul. “So David said to him, “How was it you were not afraid to put forth your hand to destroy the LORD's anointed?” Then David called one of the young men and said, “Go near, and execute him!” And he struck him so that he died. So David said to him, “Your blood is on your own head, for your own mouth has testified against you, saying, 'I have killed the LORD's anointed.’”(2 Sam 1:13-16) Again it is clear, to touch the anointed means to bring physical harm, most often death. But if you twist it, like many do in a shameless manner, it can mean anything you want- especially if as a pastor with ungodly character, unbiblical teachings and a reckless lifestyle who wants cheap loyalty from an unthinking populace.

To tell people not to search the Scriptures and expose false teaching as we read in numerous scriptures (Jn7.24, 1Co10.15, 1Thess5.19-21, Tit1.10-12) is to be teaching men to disobey God. You are stopping people who have God’s anointed word from using it correctly! Even David later on in his ministry as King accepted rebuke and correction from Nathan the prophet. He did not say, “don’t touch God’s anointed” to protect himself, and neither should those who follow their leaders do the same.

No apostle ever said they were anointed, they did not speak in this manner; “don’t touch me I’m God’s anointed.” If someone is truly anointed, they would want to encourage the people to discern what is true and what is not. They would encourage people to pursue truth no matter where it would lead. They would love the sheep enough to protect them from falsehood and want to see them grow. They would allow the sheep to learn and think for themselves. The anointing, who is the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth and someone who has the Spirit of Truth will never run from seeing error but will confront it when necessary. He will give someone the truth from the Word, subsequently leading us away from error.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Contd.

Looking at the purpose of touch not God’s anointed, excludes the concept about judging. Most people who say don’t judge will go ahead and take apart everything someone presents as they explain that we are told to judge according to the Bible. For them to say don’t judge is a judgment in itself. But they cannot see the inconsistency in what they are actually doing.

Peter, Paul and John did a lot of judging the Biblical way. Many second epistle written (eg 2Pet, 2Tim, 2Cor, 2Thess, 2Jn) is an expose of the apostles' judgment on false teaching explaining the truth by refuting the error. In 2 Timothy 2:17 he warns of the heresies of two men by name. Later in the same epistle (4:10), Paul judges by warning them about a man named Demas. Paul did a lot of judging and evaluating when it came to false teachers. Remember this is inspired by the Holy Spirit; therefore we have a mandate to judge false doctrine. In the epistle to the Hebrews 5:14 tells us that mature believers, those who are of “full age,” are those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern (judge) both good and evil.” It takes time to learn and grow in discernment; it is those who are babes, immature hold the position that we can’t judge. Think about it.

We are not to sit idly by when we see personal "spiritual revelations" replace or exalted above God’s Word. If men and women cannot hold to the core biblical doctrines and instead make up new revelations or interpret the Scripture from their own horror dreams, unfounded visions, spurrious visitations from angels or so-called saints, we are to point out all this as unbiblical teaching. This is what the Bible says, “holding fast the faithful word as he has been taught, that he may be able, by sound doctrine, both to exhort and convict those who contradict” (Titus 1:9). It's not opinion, its not chasing down a certain person because of any dislike, its a Bible doctrine that we are to practice. Those who see the error are to remove themselves from those who teach it. “Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them” (Rom 16:17). If you say you love the Lord lets see it by obeying Him on this matter.

God has given us objective undebatable truth in the scriptures to live by. He has not made the truth so vague and open ended that it becomes a matter of anyone’s interpretation, the bible is not an open-ended book. It is simple to read and understand (of course until u meet men who are more than willing to twist it and replace it with their own ideas). He has given us clear-cut instructions that are valid and applicable today. God gave us an objective means to know and walk with Him, by His written Word. The sheep hear the voice of the Shepherd found in the Word, not in new words that men claim God gave them.

Since most of these so called anointed teachers that come under their follower’s protection teach the Word out of context, its not surprising that they would misinterprete this verse of Scripture and intentionally twist it from its correct meaning for their own self- protection. Those who shout don’t touch God’s anointed think they are doing God’s work, but they are actually being used as cheap bulldogs for a religious capone. They listen to their teachers and do not want to hear the other side of the story at all. They cut themselves off from hearing the truth. And some, even when they are shown false teachings and prophecies do not care, but remain committed to that personality who captured their loyalty, even when such has clearly gotten into error. They become enemies of all sound biblical reasoning, they are their own worst enemy. They do not realize they have been trained well, to not engage their minds in biblical discernment but to mindlessly swallow whatever poison is spewed from the pulpit and foolishly defend whoever stands behind it...even in the face of clear error and apostasy from the truth! And like well-trained Pavlov’s dogs, they react in anger the same way each time when confronted with the truth.

What are we supposed to do?
Its easy not to confront falsehood today, but it has become VERY easy to attack those who point error out. How many people tell others not to touch the so-called anointed ever check out the claims from someone who has real concerns, and is trying to get them to read about it? I can tell you from experience, very few. Why is this? Because for the most part they can’t be open-minded, or should I be more specific and say, they are NOT allowed to. Again I ask why?

It was an apostle named Paul who called the Berean’s more noble than the others. For what reason? They looked to the Scripture to see if what Paul was teaching was accurate. Today those who protect their favorite teachers would have condemmned the Bereans. As far as they are concerned, the larger-than-life figure in shinning suits with bodyguards and a breastmic, standing behind the pulpit, is a minigod and a little pope for his church(es). So he is clearly beyond and above error.

Paul never said, “Touch not God’s anointed” or “do my prophets no harm”; you will never find an apostle teach this, nor is this found ONCE in the whole New Testament epistles. Jesus encouraged men to search the scriptures (Jn5.39). He taught that error was a result of ignorance of the scriptures (Mt22.29)

Paul was questioned, why didn’t he say this "touch not" junk? Paul said men should assess his teachings (1Cor10.15). And the apostle called those who checked out what he said as "noble", meaning they were a better stock than the others. Yet today's "annointed men of God" will prefer u hear them rather than/even contrary to what God has said; read their empty books rather than the scriptures; listen to their tapes rather than bible on CD; and buy their devotionals rather than good bible commentaries! The question is how noble are you? Do you just go wherever the tide goes? Or do u have the spiritual gumption to check whatever is said with what the scriptures teach? Are you willing to take a stand for the truth of the Word of God despite what people say, like a true sheep of the sheperd; or will you follow the rest of the goats and pastorworshippers off the cliff

As usual, my appeal is the same- please read your bibles. Get one, if u don't have. Read it yourself! Not just in church, but outside church, as well.
Its the best spiritual investment you can make for yourself in your earthly sojourn.

God bless!

By: Dr Olufunmilayo Oluyemi Ogunsanya

Came across it and decided to share becos it's exactly my stand point on the issue.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
@tgirl: I'm surprised this is coming from you, or maybe I'm mistaken. I used to think u were one of these charlatans' defenders...
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Goshen360(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
musKeeto: @tgirl: I'm surprised this is coming from you, or maybe I'm mistaken. I used to think u were one of these charlatans' defenders...

Today! Deliverance has come to this mountain. One after the other, the captives shall be free. I have always said, in th OT, it was Pharaoh that held God's people in bondage. In today's church, it is lies, heresy, deceits, manipulations and treats that hold God's people in bondage. And Jesus made it clear ONLY the truth that sets free.....no longer Moses. Christ is the way, the TRUTH and the life. Put the equation together yourself. Glory to God!
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by AtheistD(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wooooohooooo
The days of tithe robbing pastors is finally coming to an end. smiley
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
Let him that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
musKeeto: @tgirl: I'm surprised this is coming from you, or maybe I'm mistaken. I used to think u were one of these charlatans' defenders...

Really? grin grin

What made u think so? Have u gone through my posts in d Religion section? I don't defend any man, I only defend the gospel of Christ.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Atheist:-D:
Wooooohooooo
The days of tithe robbing pastors is finally coming to an end. smiley

U think so? They are only just beginning. All we can do and will keep doing is continue to uphold the sound teaching of Christ not lies from the pulpit pimps.

Just like Davidylan said, "he that hath ears let him hear".
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by k2039: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Touch not my anointed is only applicable when the anointed hasn't touched or dealt with questionable dealings and actions [/color]

1 Like

Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Touch not my annoited is only applicable when the annoited hasn't touched or dealt with questionable dealings and actions [/color]

K2039, did u read d article if I may ask? grin
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Bella3(f): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
10000 likes.
Infact FREE moi moi for you tgirl for bringing this to our notice!

God bless.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by k2039: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Tgirl4real:

[color=soyouquotedme]Ofcourse I didn't read everything, I read the heading, Muskeeto's post, read Davidylan's post(I had a debate with him some few days ago, so I understand what his post meant) and I drew a common denominator from the above and I came up with my post.

Besides I just tried to inflate your post to cover some other salient areas.
Questionable dealings and actions entails their lifestyle, preaching etc.

So my post is still aplicable on the long run
[/color]
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lol k2039...

@tgirl: my bad. I probably mistook ur id for some other one.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Affiliated(m): 2:42am On Dec 28, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Lol. It requires a kind of bravery not available to we mortals in this current generation to read through that whole post
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by tpia5: 2:52am On Dec 28, 2012
good to know!

@ topic

therefore, nl site admin is fair game.

https://www.nairaland.com/1132216/what-u-score-seun-nairaland
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by AtheistD(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Tgirl4real:

U think so? They are only just beginning.

That cant be good for xtianity surely? The sooner xtianity moves on from these foul practices the better.

What happened to all the good that xtianity was about? The charitable works etc? The focus now seems to be too much on tithing.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Atheist:-D:

That cant be good for xtianity surely? The sooner xtianity moves on from these foul practices the better.

What happened to all the good that xtianity was about? The charitable works etc? The focus now seems to be too much on tithing.

Of course, how else do you want them to continue fleecing the sheeple? Money has to flow, what other best way if not to play the emotional card "you are robbing God" on the gullible innocent followers.

It will increase because more people will be deceived and seeing that we don't have a habit of studying scriptures for ourselves, there is little hope for the 'typical' Christian.

Christianity itself has been institutionalised. What we see out there is man-made tradition, doctrines, rules and regulations. Until we have a true repentance and turn away from man-worship and worship the one and only true God, we have a long way to go.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

Lol. It requires a kind of bravery not available to we mortals in this current generation to read through that whole post

What are you saying in essence? That I am not a mere mortal for being able to read it through. grin

k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]Ofcourse I didn't read everything, I read the heading, Muskeeto's post, read Davidylan's post(I had a debate with him some few days ago, so I understand what his post meant) and I drew a common denominator from the above and I came up with my post.

Besides I just tried to inflate your post to cover some other salient areas.
Questionable dealings and actions entails their lifestyle, preaching etc.

So my post is still aplicable on the long run
[/color]

I guess so . . . lol

musKeeto: Lol k2039...

@tgirl: my bad. I probably mistook ur id for some other one.

No probs.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Affiliated(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2012
Tgirl4real:

What are you saying in essence? That I am not a mere mortal for being able to read it through. grin

But you are the one that wrote it na.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

But you are the one that wrote it na.

No, I didn't. It was written by a friend and it's also my stand on the topic.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Affiliated(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2012
Tgirl4real:

No, I didn't. It was written by a friend and it's also my stand on the topic.

OK. All hail Tgirl4real the immortal
Re: Touch Not My Anointed! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated:

OK. All hail Tgirl4real the immortal

Abeeeeggg o... I never ready to die o. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Christians And Muslims / Factors Pple Consider The Most In Deciding To Join & Remain In A Church / Angel Said To Have Appeared To Singers At RCCG Ebute Metta, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.