Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? (12871 Views)

Bc / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / 13 Business Ideas For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy: yup... just giving some other options. I used to draw back then but not anymore. Besides, I wonder if one can still get foreign comics in Naija. anyways, good for him.

I am yet to meet anyone who does it like the guy made me delve into comics as a kid. That guy was just too much. Till date, I have never met anyone as good as him. But you know naija situation kill dreams. I bet that guy has abandoned it.
I'm sure @Goldenheart will do a very good job. I know potential when I see it! All he needs is to back it up with action
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Dollarchap(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
[size=15pt]My business plan is to encourage and motivate people towards entrepreneurship and help them grow their businesses. I plan to grow my Facebook page fans to 10,000. This page is where I share free information on accounting, finance, taxation and other matters that relate to small business. https://facebook.com/otnconsulting[/size]
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Pergrace: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Billyonaire: I am sorry but your dates and amounts about Dangote are false, wrong and lies. With due respect, Dangote made it clear that he loves Nigeria and believes in Nigeria and makes prudent investment decisions. The tax regimes of the Feds are same for each business bracket, but Dangote puts so much billions into a business that his competitors can hardly match his investment prowess and when the products comes in, he reduces the price regime and his competitors cant meet up his capital injection and profiteering management ideas. If I import lets say Cement with 20Billion, and you import with 1million, and when our products arrives, I haurd my 20 billion imports and allow you to sell cement at 2000 Naira lets say for 1 month, then I open up my warehouse and flood the market at 1200 naira...will you be in business ? Hell to the no; its called business strategy. So, if your interest is in making money in this life, then you got to get rid of sentiments. Business is business. Let me add this before I go and play gulf. There are millions of businessmen in Nigeria including you, and according to you, (based on unproven lies) past presidents invest with Dangote, why did they chose to invest in Dangote's business and not yours, and not mine, and not Ibeto's and not your uncle's and not, I can go on and on. It means there is something maverick about Dangote that people chose to invest in his business. It is called Sincerity in English Language. It is called Business Acumen in business parlance, it is called Managerial Prowess in management lexicon...I can go on and on. You should be worshipping Dangote, cos he has hired more than some local govt areas.

Billyonaire...I don dey suspect you.It's like you work for Dangote?
Hehehehehehehehehe. From your analysis,you seems to know him very well.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Thanks. I thought of it because I noticed it's an area that has not yet been tapped in Nigeria. As a working class person, I know how many big time office workers crave home cooking while they at the office. Some are even too busy to cook @ home! I plan to give it a corporate, professional, and even elegant touch to add to it's flavour.
Now that Iv thought of it the fruits could be added as desert to create an totally balanced, highly nutritious meal
Seriously, you have a good biz plan but pls do bear in mind that for a business to succeed, it requires the owner's presence at all time. Don't make the mistake of opening up a business for some other persons to be the MD while u are a ceremonial CEO. It has murdered so many businesses. Before u start it, ensure u will be there always to see to its affairs and financial management.

That's why most employees resign from work whenever they want to startup their own biz. But I am not suggesting that you resign from ur present work now, just plan very well and ensure u engage trusted n honest hands. Wishing u Godspeed come 2013
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I'm sure @Goldenheart will do a very good job. I know potential when I see it! All he needs is to back it up with action
he is good... I am not saying he isnt.

The guy I was even referring to could match what you will find Marvel comics. That guy was/is extremely good. Goldenheart just need to build a good marketing system. Most times, creators arent good marketers. Therefore, it would be more prudent to team up with people who have talents in marketing.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: Seriously, you have a good biz plan but pls do bear in mind that for a business to succeed, it requires the owner's presence at all time. Don't make the mistake of opening up a business for some other persons to be the MD while u are a ceremonial CEO. It has murdered so many businesses. Before u start it, ensure u will be there always to see to its affairs and financial management.

That's why most employees resign from work whenever they want to startup their own biz. But I am not suggesting that you resign from ur present work now, just plan very well and ensure u engage trusted n honest hands. Wishing u Godspeed come 2013
Of course I'm resigning! Ain't nobody gonna steal my business from me or take the glory from me! Lol!
That kind of thing requires my full attention since I want to add professionalism and elegance to it wink
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: Seriously, you have a good biz plan but pls do bear in mind that for a business to succeed, it requires the owner's presence at all time. Don't make the mistake of opening up a business for some other persons to be the MD while u are a ceremonial CEO. It has murdered so many businesses. Before u start it, ensure u will be there always to see to its affairs and financial management.

Good advice... that reminds me of man who built his own house from my aunt's property management.

A neighbour also told me how someone he gave motor cycle to manage bought his own from that. But all along it has been one complain or the other. Thus, failing to meet up with agreed balance.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Of course I'm resigning! Ain't nobody gonna steal my business from me or take the glory from me! Lol!
That kind of thing requires my full attention since I want to add professionalism and elegance to it wink
BEAUTIFUL!
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hmmm... nice thread..

I want a new life in 2013. I want a change of career, business expansion, a new money.

Alongside, a 2nd Bachelors' + A masters Degree.. all to start in 2013.
So help me God.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
You should be worshipping Dangote, cos he has hired more than some local govt areas.
STATE GOVERNMENT smiley

Visit Obajana cement... you'll understand.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by omotola1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Advice for everybody: Never start a new business with a loan
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by newacca: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
Expand my Plumbing,Fitting&Sanitary wares business,increase promotion of my Gadget business and invest in Fashion,style&Entertainment
#2013EagleFlight#

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
I just want to say I love this thread. Best thread IMO, on the front page so far.

@ all the females that held it down on here, I wish u success in ur endeavors cool
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Shollypopz: I just want to say I love this thread. Best thread IMO, on the front page so far.

@ all the females that held it down on here, I wish u success in ur endeavors cool
grin cheesy wink kiss kiss
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Metallurgist: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
miteolu: OVER TO GOD
silly, go work then pray.prayers without work is nothing, we live in a physical world not spiritual one bro, hunger no be spiritual thing'o
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
newacca: Expand my Plumbing,Fitting&Sanitary wares business,increase promotion of my Gadget business and invest in Fashion,style&Entertainment
#2013EagleFlight#
yeah yeah yeah..
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Metallurgist: silly, go work then pray.prayers without work is nothing, we live in a physical world not spiritual one bro, hunger no be spiritual thing'o
help tell these fanatics. pathetic
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Shollypopz: I just want to say I love this thread. Best thread IMO, on the front page so far.

kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2012

smiley
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by shilling(f): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Grow my online magazine in terms of readership numbers.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sky-walker:
My business plan is to startup an IT support company in Naija with remote support staffs
can you involve me sir,kindly hoping for your reply,my contact is emzybrown76@gmail.com
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by huninaija(f): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
My business plan is to import goods into the Nigeria that will be sold in universities.. My main target market are youths, young adults and i see a potential breakthrough in this particular sector of the market as we all know youths are always looking for something new and innovative and to stand out amongst there peers.. smiley

With the right milestones in place this is what i aim to achieve...
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by albacete(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Every business plan is bound by Non-Disclosure Agreements and Executive Summary. So those who hide their industrial and business secret are actually intelligent people and not mediocre. It is a standard business practice. Dont call people 'mediocre', cos those who share here, actually share non-functional business ideas without modules and models.
A thousand likes to that.
Cos i believe very much in action.
People like Dangote will rather have u watch them make d dough than sit down and talk about making money.
Kudos to all peeps who dropped 'em ideas. Nice to know we got some entrepreneurs here.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by kayjegs: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Feeling this thread....It makes sense....@2sexy..thanks
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Adanyebe(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Am an Artist specialized in Grafix & Textile. I want improve in my area of biz come 2013.
To the youths, learn a trade if you have the chance. Presently, I m earning with my degree & trading skills.
How do you Mean, do you run customising of t-shirts or you do graffiti on textile banners
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by bxcode(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
Am really impressed with this thread....as for me my plans are to venture into website flipping and info marketing, have spent soo much time following the trends both venture takes most of the time, hopefully I'l make it by his grace. May God be with all ur business plan for next year. smiley
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Goldenheart(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy: yup... just giving some other options. I used to draw back then but not anymore. Besides, I wonder if one can still get foreign comics in Naija. anyways, good for him.

I am yet to meet anyone who does it like the guy made me delve into comics as a kid. That guy was just too much. Till date, I have never met anyone as good as him. But you know naija situation kill dreams. I bet that guy has abandoned it.
thanks for the online tip. im working seriously on that.

you will love comics again; Believe it.

just remember me in ur prayers.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Goldenheart(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Wow! I love this! It's REALLY nice. Serious!
Did you say you are an undergrad? Double wow! I can smell potentials wink keep it up! And make sure you follow your dream
(I just love it when young guys are ambitious and thinking of making it big in life and not looking for girls)
Thank you ma. dnt forget me in ur prayers.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by demoreon: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
Goldenheart: thanks for the online tip. im working seriously on that.

Am waiting for the release date of your comics, hope they will be available @ amazon?
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Goldenheart(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2012

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Goldenheart(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
demoreon:
Am waiting for the release date of your comics, hope they will be available @ amazon?
check!!!
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
Goldenheart: thanks for the online tip. im working seriously on that.

okay bro. More power to your elbow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Disaster At Kurmi Market In Kano State (Photos) / Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers / Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.