Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? (12868 Views)

Bc / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / 13 Business Ideas For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by shakur1234(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
phreddie: This yr marks my 3rd year doing importation biz, and now i even make more money selling info-products on how to start importation biz. Its has been very profitable and i plan to open an online shop in 2013. By the grace of GOD!
am so happy for you and i would like to to have one or two words with you cos am planning going into it soon.i would soon resign from work.my contact is 08024462210 or salamishakiru@yahoo.com
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
shakur1234: am so happy for you and i would like to to have one or two words with you cos am planning going into it soon.i would soon resign from work.my contact is 08024462210 or salamishakiru@yahoo.com
If you are not lazy, read this =========> https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

All the answers is right there.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by barapistis(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
okpara ugo: In less than 2years of being in business, i have learnt that a businessman should have various streams of income. Having made a crossover from white collar to entrepreneurship 18months ago, i learnt that seasons affect businesses ''a lot''. To keep afloat, you lay your eggs in many baskets.

I trade cement which has a ''serious'' glut right now. Am into transportation for the yuletide season. Hoping to get into 'oil' business(dont ask me what type of oil).

I hate going broke. 2013 go hear am.

#All nah by God's grace##

you got it on point bros,this is a great thread but most of the post ve been seeing here are from kids spitting out nonsense
...it only in nigeria you can get get yourself into 3 businesses and still be a master in them
for me
i will introduce an online model of my offline biz...this will surely require brain work and capital but am sure i will fashion out a way to get it done...certification + security no be yam
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by demoreon: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
bara pistis:

you got it on point bros,this is a great thread but most of the post ve been seeing here are from kids spitting out nonsense
...it only in nigeria you can get get yourself into 3 businesses and still be a master in them
for me
i will introduce an online model of my offline biz...this will surely require brain work and capital but am sure i will fashion out a way to get it done...certification + security no be yam
Are you into info security?
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by albacete(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
2sexy: cool.. but try t see if you can channel whatever money you make from that to offline business.
That is what I will do in 2013.
2sexy: I will add poultry business to it
Grasscutter farming and catc fish farming.... that is what I will do.

why did u steal my plan? smiley
Chei! I have a serious competitor here oo.

By d way, thanks for d explanation.
U na confam biznes man.
Am gonna combine it with Forex and Google Adsense.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
albacete:

why did u steal my plan? smiley
Chei! I have a serious competitor here oo.

By d way, thanks for d explanation.
U na confam biznes man.
Am gonna combine it with Forex and Google Adsense.

Hhahahhaha... NA God ooo. E get where u go reach for life ehn, them no go tell you.

I have just left school and what I have made, my some of my class mates never make am.... not much though,but I am proud of what I have achieved in just 4 months of leaving school and waiting for my NYSC.

In domaining, you also have to check for trend in technology.

During the cloud era, which I got in really late, the early birds made good money from it.

for instance, during the cloud era,which has slightly just been phased out, Apple bought icloud.com for how much? google it... you are going to have you jaws dropping

my friend sold cloudpros.com on the 30th of October, 2012 for $7000. He bought it from someone else for less than $500 and packed it. there are so many of them like that.

goto namebio.com and in the search bar, type "cloud" to see what kind of cloud domain that has been sold in the past

Presently, the curren trend is BIG DATA, an off shoot of cloud or should I say sister?

I joined the train in November this year and came up with some BigData doman. Thoug I missed one that really pained me and it got snapped a few hours on the same day I brainstormed it. I felt bad for days. it was like losing a dear one to death.

I currently have one that will be sold in January. The buyer came through referral from a friend. My friend contacted some people and one replied him asking if he has any big data domain of a particular nature. So he referred the person to me who has agreed to contact me by first week of January. I cant reveal the domain now because in this biz, some buyers dont like it when a seller reveals the domain which they bought.

Let's just say its currencynameBigData.com. Go figure. cheesy wink

When I checked my one of my Big Data domain which has been parked, I saw that it recived a traffic from USA, probably someone that is interested in the name only to find out that it has been registered.

So let's see how things will eventually pan out.

Regards
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by albacete(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2012

^ Wow! Am loving this.
So u can actually know who is trying to register a domain u already have? Interesting!

I googled how much fb.com was sold for, and what i saw was mind blowing- $8.5million. Still can't believe that someone can buy "air" (something literally empty) for a crazy sum of cash.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by barapistis(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
demoreon:
Are you into info security?

i dont get your question,though it similar
i do cctv camera installation,fm 200 or fire prevention system intallation
but you know, such kind of business are not easy to come by in nigeria
abi you get job for me
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
albacete:
^ Wow! Am loving this.
So u can actually know who is trying to register a domain u already have? Interesting!

I googled how much fb.com was sold for, and what i saw was mind blowing- $8.5million. Still can't believe that someone can buy "air" (something literally empty) for a crazy sum of cash.
Nope fb.com isnt empty. It was receiving some traffic, possibly as result of the existence of facebook.com. Therefore, Mark Zukerberge saw the need to acquire it.

In a situation like this, you dont goto meet them, they come to you. This gives you an edge, an upper hand,an advantage to do shakara sef.

Under such circumstance, the smartest thing to do is to do your own research and find out who the buyer is. Sometimes you could find info and sometimes you may not.

So maybe the seller did his research and found out who the buyer is. Transactiona like this are rare to come by and I dont think it was a day process. dont be surprise that it may have taken up to 5 months or even a year because big companies are like snakes when dealing with you. They will hire someone on to come to you. The person could even come with an email address from yahoo.com or gmail.com. the reason is just to buy the domain for as cheap as possible but if you are very experience in something like this, you will know how to handle them.

For instance, a friend gave a story of how someone contacted him using a yahoo email and pretended to be something else. They started at a very low price but ended up selling that particular domain for $12000.

but another determining factor is the shortness of the domain. In domaining, the shorter the better. talking abou fb.com, 2,3,4 letter domains are highly priced because they are brandable, short and catchy. You also consider the age of the domain in this case. Maybe fb.com had been with seller for 5 years or so...

that's all I can say for now.

Abeg I wan chop rice before going to church. Join me please. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by log1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
2sexy: Nope fb.com isnt empty. It was receiving some traffic, possibly as result of the existence of facebook.com. Therefore, Mark Zukerberge saw the need to acquire it.

In a situation like this, you dont goto meet them, they come to you. This gives you an edge, an upper hand,an advantage to do shakara sef.

Under such circumstance, the smartest thing to do is to do your own research and find out who the buyer is. Sometimes you could find info and sometimes you may not.

So maybe the seller did his research and found out who the buyer is. Transactiona like this are rare to come by and I dont think it was a day process. dont be surprise that it may have taken up to 5 months or even a year because big companies are like snakes when dealing with you. They will hire someone on to come to you. The person could even come with an email address from yahoo.com or gmail.com. the reason is just to buy the domain for as cheap as possible but if you are very experience in something like this, you will know how to handle them.

For instance, a friend gave a story of how someone contacted him using a yahoo email and pretended to be something else. They started at a very low price but ended up selling that particular domain for $12000.

but another determining factor is the shortness of the domain. In domaining, the shorter the better. talking abou fb.com, 2,3,4 letter domains are highly priced because they are brandable, short and catchy. You also consider the age of the domain in this case. Maybe fb.com had been with seller for 5 years or so...

that's all I can say for now.

Abeg I wan chop rice before going to church. Join me please. cheesy

This info u are dishing out are things some ppl pack into there so called ebooks, asking people to pay for it. Weldone my guy, i dey feel u. U have ginger my swag. Thnks
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by log1(m): 3:14am On Jan 01, 2013
Mod why did u hide my post?
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 6:47am On Jan 01, 2013
log1: Mod why did u hide my post?
what was the post all about. You can email. Look closely at my email.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 6:47am On Jan 01, 2013
log1: Mod why did u hide my post?
what was the post all about. You can email. Look closely at my signature.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by antontech(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2013
@2sexy,i hv waited for smtime but will buy your book b4 18th of january.Pls and working on getting the fund and my plan for 2013 is for my bulksms to hv a breaktrough contract.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2013
antontech: @2sexy,i hv waited for smtime but will buy your book b4 18th of january.Pls and working on getting the fund and my plan for 2013 is for my bulksms to hv a breaktrough contract.
No wahala...
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by albacete(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2013
mr moderator, why am i seeing "This post has been hidden" in place of my post?
It seems to me that u are getting power drunk with this little role that u've been given. Be careful oo.

@2sexy, what i mean by empty is that a domain doesn't have any financial costs like hiring a web developer or database administrator (or does it?), it is just a name.

So it means that one can sell a domain much higher than a full fledged website, right? Depending on demand.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
albacete: mr moderator, why am i seeing "This post has been hidden" in place of my post?
It seems to me that u are getting power drunk with this little role that u've been given. Be careful oo.

@2sexy, what i mean by empty is that a domain doesn't have any financial costs like hiring a web developer or database administrator (or does it?), it is just a name.

So it means that one can sell a domain much higher than a full fledged website, right? Depending on demand.

not really much higher. But if you consider the wahala in setting up a website, marketing and all that, domaining is quite less stressful. just the name, park am for anywhere, then sell later. na d quality of the name be the koko
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by albacete(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
2sexy:

not really much higher. But if you consider the wahala in setting up a website, marketing and all that, domaining is quite less stressful. just the name, park am for anywhere, then sell later. na d quality of the name be the koko

Ok..Tnx. Will give it a shot soon.

And tomorrow, someone will copy all these stuffs u've explained into an ebook and put a price tag on it.

Keep up d good work bro.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
albacete:

Ok..Tnx. Will give it a shot soon.

And tomorrow, someone will copy all these stuffs u've explained into an ebook and put a price tag on it.

Keep up d good work bro.
copy? I havent really said anything here... I am not stupid to tell the real koko na...
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by albacete(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
2sexy: copy? I havent really said anything here... I am not stupid to tell the real koko na...

hahahaha
even d little u have written here is enough for some desperados to fleece money from unsuspecting people.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by meerah25(f): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
timbros: OP how do you expect people to come share their business plans for 2013 when you dont lead by example? Did I hear you say the thread is not about you but about others? You go wait tire to hear other people's business plan when you are hiding yours...

Btw I made first page!!!
*dancing etighi on Seun's office desk* grin grin grin

No mind this smart dude jare!
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by albacete(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
meerah25:

No mind this smart dude jare!

take a look @ the thread in his siggy and u will be fine.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
albacete:

take a look @ the thread in his siggy and u will be fine.
lol... siggy...? you think so? lets see.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by phreddie(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2013
Discover everything about online mini importation biz visit https://www.nairaland.com/1196480/ultimate-mini-importation-guide#14322536
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by phreddie(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2013
Discover everything about mini importation biz. Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1196480/ultimate-mini-importation-guide#14322536

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Disaster At Kurmi Market In Kano State (Photos) / Nigerians Amongst Dubai's Top Property Buyers / Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.