Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1259860 members, 1702471 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 October 2014 at 07:59 PM

Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... (2774 Views)

What's Your Take On Ladies Buying Postinor2 In D Pharmacy? / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by teeowl(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
I am wondering, do big arms turn you on Ladies, like big b.r.easts and big buttocks turn guys on?...

I just started going to the gym and I concentrate mostly on exercises to increase my arms (biceps & triceps), and neglecting my chest...

So ladies does this kind of muscular build turn you on?....

Here is an example of a guy with big arms and small chest (John Cena)

Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Caracta(f): 1:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Big arms...yes.
Large arms...no.
Not turned on per se, i just like strong arms.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta: Big arms...yes.
Large arms...no.

huh?
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Caracta(f): 1:14am On Dec 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

huh?
lol...
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 28, 2012
Like you can't even imagine, though not to the extent of the guy you posted

Ileke-IdI:

huh?
toyinnn kiss
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by KateSpade(f): 1:15am On Dec 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

huh?

Muscular big arms
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Caracta(f): 1:15am On Dec 28, 2012
OP, i didn't see the picture you attached...but i know John Cena. He has large arms which i find irritating.
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 28, 2012
Not necessarily. They don't have to be big, just nice looking.
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 28, 2012
ibkaye: Like you can't even imagine, though not to the extent of the guy you posted

toyinnn kiss

Am I dreaming? shocked

Babes, how did you know it was me tho grin grin

Welcome back kiss
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta:
lol...

Lol what's the difference between big and large?
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Am I dreaming? shocked

Babes, how did you know it was me tho grin grin

Welcome back kiss
How won't I know? Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa grin kiss kiss

(Sending you a message btw)
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 28, 2012
ibkaye:
How won't I know? Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa grin kiss kiss

(Sending you a message btw)

Replied grin
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 28, 2012
@ topic, Its not necessary for me. Slim toned arms are fine as well!
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by tpacalipse(m): 5:25am On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta: Big arms...yes.
Large arms...no.
I bet you do.
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Mynd44: 5:34am On Dec 28, 2012
**Following**
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Big is better than anorexic but when they become too big it looks stup.d
Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Looks at those beautiful things cry

Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by huninaija(f): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2012
Guys with big/large biceps tend to scare me embarassed one slap and my head don become broom stick be that oo.. what i find fascinating in men is those beaurifully long broad shoulders... grin

but a man with cut and healthy biceps is still alright if its within reason and not out of context you dig? kiss

1 Like

Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by huninaija(f): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Good gaawwwddd, see this is wor im talking about!! God is goood, someone shout amen! grin grin

Omo i beg see these zeksy choco shoulders... Even boko haram fit stop bomb once hin see this beauriful god.. Choi! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Guys With Big Arms Turn You On Ladies?.... by teeowl(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2012
I just found out that after a guy passes the age of 30years, his sex drive decreases because of reducing testosterone and human growth hormone levels... the natural way to prevent this is by lifting weights... that's why I now lift weights so when I get to age 30 years, I would already be in the routine of regularly lifting weights... Personally, I prefer big arms, small chest than the other types of build....

(0) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. / Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. / Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.