Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better (10783 Views)

Disposable Pants / Best Diaper For Babies / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by rexxx: 2:50am On Dec 28, 2012
Let get your opinion on which diaper you prefer and why.

Washable or reusable cloth diaper
The reusable cloth diaper isn’t what it used to be.  Some cloth diapers now have double or triple layers and a multiply, fiber-filled strip, making them more absorbent than older styles. Some styles of cloth diapers now come with Velcro strips, eliminating the need for those large safety pins.  You can easy wash them at home using your hand or washing machine.

Disposable diaper
There are also various types and styles of disposable diapers, ranging from simple plastic covered paper diapers to the newest high-tech, cartoon covered, absorbent gel material filled, elastic legged disposables.

The question now which one do you prefer and also will use considering our economic environment
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by uboma(m): 3:42am On Dec 28, 2012
though expensive in the long run when compared with the reuseable diaper, i stil prefer the disposable diaper. Atleast with the disposable diapers, u dnt hv to bother about washing regularly.

2 Likes

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 28, 2012
Disposables get my vote, I can't remember seeing terry diapers in recent years.

Terry diapers often cause diaper rash. I haven't observed the same when using disposables.

1 Like

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by k2039: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Disposable, more expensive but it saves time(you don't have to wash, dry and iron) [/color]
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Callotti: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2012
No disposables as a child o. . .I did just fine!
Smoooooooooooooth Ikebe all the way! cool
Disposable is the way to go now. . . in a country with NO WATER AND NO LIGHT? shocked

Disposable is my final h-answer! kiss
More convenient and sanitary!kiss
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by gbanikiti(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
Not everyone can afford disposable diapers.To me i think you can use anyone affordable for you.

1 Like

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by greatgod2012(f): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Disposable, all d way, but anybody that cant afford d disposable ones can go for washable ones, is not bad and should not be something to be ashamed of, afterall, if anybody refuse to cut his coat according to his size, he will blame himself for it and pple will blame him as well.
For anybody that can afford it, disposable is d best.
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by slimyem: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Disposable diapers all the way especially if you can afford it.
...washing baby "poo poo" is no easy thing...undecided

1 Like

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Joebeck(f): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
Disposable diapers is the best if one can afford it.
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
God!!!! Front page?* Hitting my head on a wall*.
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Okijajuju1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
FRontpage don suffer,...

1 Like

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Goldieluks: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Disposable is easier to use, especially if one can afford it.
But what is this topic doing on the front page? Like seriously?
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLANET, REUSABLE. IMAGINE IF THERE ARE 500 MILLION BABIES EVERY YEAR USING AN AVERAGE OF 3 DISPOSABLES A DAY AND IMAGINE 4 BILLION WOMEN USING DISPOSABLE PADS 7 TIMES A MONTH ? NO WONDER THE WHOLE EARTH IS FULL OF TRASH cry ITS BEING TRASHED BY YALL AND YALL DISPOSABLES cry WHY YALL CANT RECYCLE BY USING WASHABLE TOWELS ? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by freecocoa(f): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thought everyone now uses pampers, which one be washable diapers again?

1 Like

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by DonHummer(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
toilet roll or newspaper whic wipes the axx beta

2 Likes

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Sike(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
All my ladies......
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by gidiMonsta(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Okija_juju: FRontpage don suffer,...

Wallahi!
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by afm4ever(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
I no understand wetin una dey talk o
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Symphony007: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
For the health and safety of your child use disposable, and for the health and safety of the environment and planet use washables. Your choice!!
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by TableLeg(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Diaper is diaper ... Disposable or washable!
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Sallychizzl3: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
uihebom: God!!!! Front page?* Hitting my head on a wall*.
Okija_juju: FRontpage don suffer,...
FRONTPAGE!!! shocked Weeping uncontrollably. cry cry cry cry
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Goldieluks: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Symphony007: For the health and safety of your child use disposable, and for the health and safety of the environment and planet use washables. Your choice!!

So your implying that washable diaper poses as a risk to the health and safety of a child?
Where did you get your supposed "theory" from?
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Bluediamond1(f): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Disposable all d way...
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by babymama3: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Washable diapers in 2013?
Tufia

2 Likes

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by paranoiapill: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
[size=14pt]
Washable ke?

YOU GO WASH TAYA!!

God help you if your baby decides to have running stomach while you're out with him, that's how you'll be wrapping shit inside leda bag and carrying about till you get home (hhhhmph!!)

Whether working or stay at home, no Mum in this day and age deserves to be stuck with washables. Already you have less help and less tme, why allocate precious time and energy to soaking and washing shit cloth??[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by babymama3: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
paranoia_pill: [size=14pt]
Washable ke?

YOU GO WASH TAYA!!

God help you if your baby decides to have running stomach while you're out with him, that's how you'll be wrapping shit inside leda bag and carrying about till you get home (hhhhmph!!)

Whether working or stay at home, no Mum in this day and age deserves to be stuck with washables. Already you have less help and less tme, why allocate precious time and energy to soaking and washing shit cloth??[/size]

Not my portion IJMN
Ladies please make sure the man has disposable diaper money before you follow him to that altar
Who wants to suffer?

5 Likes

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Roland17(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
I am highly disappointed at those questioning why this thread made the front page, well i don't blame y'all, after all its not the picture of tonto's ass or pants, this forum is home to numerous parents, single mothers and married alike, not forgetting the expectant mothers, so why should a topic that affects finances, environment and health not make the front page of this forum?

If u no like am, u can click on picture of Omotola's breast, if its not there yet, wait, them go soon put am..

As if dem no wear pampers or reuseable when them born dem..mtshewwwwww

9 Likes

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Goldieluks: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

Not my portion IJMN
Ladies please make sure the man has disposable diaper money before you follow him to that altar
Who wants to suffer?

Lmao.
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by huninaija(f): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Disposable all the way jor... Who wants to be stressing and washing recycable diapers in this day and age?

In a country like naija its understandable where certain households can't afford normal diapers..

Disposable diapers are so much more convenient, especially in a country where washable diapers aren't available..
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
freecocoa: Thought everyone now uses pampers, which one be washable diapers again?
eyaa dis one na small babe.
Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
disposable if you can afford , washable if you can't.

1 Like

Re: Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better by noblejayz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
who wan suffer? Abeg disposable diaper z d best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men / Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women / Is Writing A Will Really Advantageous To Your Children ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.