Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? (2779 Views)

A Parent's Level Of Patience Is Eternal... (hillarious Pic) / Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? / Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Chacal: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ Doyin13,

Dont make me bash the bridge of ur nose with a claw-hammer. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whats the kizzack with espionage?
I am CHACAL not Mark Girland. grin

@ Ifyalways,

Show me one ugly baby and i will give u $500.
All babies are born cute. . . . .
However, environmental factors sometimes play a part and can turn the cutest baby to a. . . . . .
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by TheSly: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2008
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by holythug(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2008
open a museum
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by ifyalways(f): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2008
ok,i give up !
perharps enviromental factors and circumstances might make a baby cute or otherwise,i no fit shout.  tongue
but yet,there are some babieeeeees that are so cute,you wud want them for yourself.  kiss
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by ifyalways(f): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2008
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Chacal: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ Ifyalways,

I dont really understand what that geezer was saying. . . . .
Everyone seems to be enjoying his jokes though.
Who was that?
He said his red suit was made in London. . . . grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2008
thats a lie. grin
ok.imagine what he looked like when he was a baby. grin
his monkey jacket it sure rocks though grin
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Chacal: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ Ifyalways,

Surely, his neck wouldn't have been as long as that when he was a baby.
That could be attributed to his long use of alcohol(hot -drinks). . . .
His slim head is also caused by excessive use of tobacco/nicotine. . .
Come on. . . . . .that guy musta been cute as a baby-boy. cheesy wink wink
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by ifyalways(f): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2008
. . . .yeah he was and is still !just like you are grin
ciao
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Chacal: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2008
U reckon?

Anyways, have u cleaned up 'em huts for me n me mates?
Its gonna be a showdown in ur village this summer.
Me mates are really up for this especially the traditional wrestling bit. . . . .
I am dying to kick some Igbo ass. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by ifyalways(f): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2008
The town awaits you.
The brides are in the fattening rooms.
The huts have all been scrubbed and the walls mended.
Vien tout suite ! tongue
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by adeboo(f): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2008
What?

Then if ur child is wowo - then, its a combination of the father and mother - then they definitely are ugly too.

But i have seen some not so cute babies actually grow to be very beautiful kids.

When ma daughter was born, she had dry skin, her hair fell out etc - but i didnt let her go, i stayed on top of that hair situation, got prescribed a cream that worked wonders for her skin - now she is just a little version of moi. smiley
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Chacal: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ Ifyalways,

Good job!!!!
Me boys are ready to roll their tanks. grin grin
We are bringing rattlesnakes and lizards down as well so we dont need to go to the evil forest. tongue
Smart move, innit?

@ topic,

I think we are getting things mixed up here.
There's a big difference between a BABY and a PIKIN.
Babies are always cute while PIKINS are just errrrrr, what they are. grin grin grin
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by ifyalways(f): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2008
hehe.Baby and Pikin. lol
that should be a topic of its own.babieees are always cute while pikins them wowo !

@chacal,lizards  shocked ,now you are embarrassing me,whatever do we need them for ?  embarassed
we wont accept your Rattlesakes either.its a foreigner,even our animals are racist 
you are welcome,just you and your pounds .  cheesy
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Chacal: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ Ifyalways,

Why are u astounded?
U told me i would need to appease the gods with a pregnant lizard and a rattle-snake if i defile any chic in ur village.
I spoke to a pet shop owner who agreed to gimme about a dozen pregnant lizards and a handful of rattle-snakes. grin grin grin
The trip to ur village will be something to put in me diary. tongue tongue

Of course, there's a clear distinction between a BABY and a PIKIN.
Babies are cute with fresh skin, pampers and curly hair.
Pikins are rough-skinned with measles and small pox, nappy-head with cocoa leaves covering their nether region.
Spot the difference?
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by metodman(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2008
curse themselves cos they caused it
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by ifyalways(f): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2008
metodman:

curse themselves because they caused it
lmao
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by queen2(f): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2008
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, if u say ur pikin woww, people will agree with u and if u appreciate them and make them look beautiful, people will appreciate both of u
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 26, 2008
ask azzezat paale or maaale.
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by banni: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2008
@poster na u who don wowo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Save My Marriage! / Alaga Ijoko/iduro For Yoruba Couple's To Be / Can One Really Be In Love With A Teen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.