Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? (2774 Views)

A Parent's Level Of Patience Is Eternal... (hillarious Pic) / Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? / Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by doyin13(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
I knw, in the parenthood of everyones imagination
your baby will be this little cute thing that hold tight onto
you fingers with alarming strength. . .

Curly hair made for the Johnson's baby oil adverts ofcourse
and skin so smooth you could see your reflection in it.

But how about when your baby arrives. . .you realise Omo Baba no2
has come early. . .his\her face reminds you of the gremlins movies
and his hair seems to be Taribo inspired. . . .

Do you go: Men, this baby wowo ooo and give it up for adoption
or settle into this tacit self deception where we automatically
infer cuteness when it comes to babies?

And on to more serious concerns- - - - -- - - - - -

isn't it legitimate to look into your newborn's eyes and
just imagine that he or she could be the next Anini
or Columbine shooters. . .or some such notorious character.

Rather than- - - - - - -My son is going to be a doctor or an Engineer. . . .etc.
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2008
na wa o. . .doyin, my baby wnt be wowo b/c you wnt be the father grin grin

seriously: if my baby do come out wowo, i'll ehrrrrm. . . lipsrsealed
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Gamine(f): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2008
haaaaa

Doyin take a chill now

i tot all babies were meant to be ''cute'' tongue
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by doyin13(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2008
morenike09:

na wa o. . .doyin, my baby wnt be wowo b/c you wnt be the father grin grin

seriously: if my baby do come out wowo, i'll ehrrrrm. . . lipsrsealed

hehehehehe. . . . .look at this lepa shandy. . .you nooo go chop belle full

the more rambuntious the baby the cuter. . . .
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2008
doyin13:

. . .you nooo go chop belle ful

if that means i wnt ever have a kid, let's leave that problem to the Lord o, abeg.

doyin13:

the more rambunctious the baby the cuter. . . .
doyin, i hope that was meant as a joke lipsrsealed
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by TheSly: 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2008
damn i'll be sad!. . . . . i would quickly go perform a DNA check to confirm. . .
if i am the rightful owner of the kid, i seriously doubt it. . . .
Before goin' for the DNA, i'd have to ask her this question '''hey babe, are u sure im the rightful owner of this kid? undecided ''
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2008
All babies are cute tongue cheesy I don't know if anyone would give up their baby for adoption based on wowoness. cheesy
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by doyin13(m): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2008
hehehehe. . . .did i say rambunctious

I meant voulptuous jare- - - -the Baby's Orobo quality
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Gamine(f): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2008
Doyin r u asking

because you came out Wowo

whats with the question o
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by tpia: 12:07am On Feb 21, 2008
all babies are cute not only because of their appearance but many other things.

unless the OP is referring to babies with health problems.
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by TheSly: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2008

All babies are cute tongue cheesy I don't know if anyone would give up their baby for adoption based on wowoness. cheesy

All babies are NOT!!! cute, iv seen so many wowo babies, the one i would never forget was a baby boi that has a divided mouth ( i mean the upper lip was divided into 2 equal parts naturally) . . . . . . it was so strange to me but but but is that a cute baby? undecided . . . .
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 21, 2008
doyin13:

hehehehe. . . .did i say rambunctious

I meant voluptuous jare- - - -the Baby's Orobo quality
nice safe. . .voluptous ko voluminous ni.
i love babies, you just can't believe how much.but i've seen some pretty ugly baby (yes SLY, i saw your baby pic grin) and trust me, SLY can vouch for the thread that not all babies are cute!! lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by tpia: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2008
it takes time, but cleft lip can be corrected with surgery.

besides, the OP didnt explain if he means babies with health issues or a child with crazy parents.

Like the kid in the article whose mother alledgedly said resembles the father by looking like a gorilla.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-113842.0.html
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:24am On Feb 21, 2008
I think all babies are cute. kiss
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by TheSly: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2008

nice safe. . .voluptous ko voluminous ni.
i love babies, you just can't believe how much.but i've seen some pretty ugly baby (yes SLY, i saw your baby pic grin) and trust me, SLY can vouch for the thread that not all babies are cute!! lipsrsealed grin

Emi ke shocked shocked shocked shocked baby is not yet in my dictionary for now. . . . . . . . im gonna run far far away like a cheetah if someone tells me that she's pregnant for moi at this time of the day. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

im still Cassie. . . (long way to go) wink
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by henry007(m): 12:27am On Feb 21, 2008
deformed or ugly which one? ugly is better, ugly babies grow up and r pretty
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by RDynamite(f): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2008
Na wa o. This topic get as e be . If a child doesn't look like the father/mother, who will he look like? Whatever you guys mean by wowo. A baby's innocence is enough to say he/she is cute kiss
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by doyin13(m): 12:48am On Feb 21, 2008
@R-dynamite

How innocent are those babies tho. . .

E get some babies wey he be say. . .they gain an enormous degree of pleasure
from making their parent's life wretched

If you no carry them. . .they go wail the whole buildin down.

Makes you wonder how this 'cute thing' can make such diorientating noise.
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by RDynamite(f): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2008
Haba, Doyin! As if they know to control themselves grin
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

All babies are NOT!!! cute, iv seen so many wowo babies, the one i would never forget was a baby boi that has a divided mouth ( i mean the upper lip was divided into 2 equal parts naturally) . . . . . . it was so strange to me but but but is that a cute baby? undecided . . . .

All babies are cute grin tongue cool

@ doyin
Your picture on your profile--- do you want to beat someone lipsrsealed?
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by jintujinta(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2008
Monkey no fine but im mama like am. No matter what, the child is a cut from the parents. So two wowo people should not go and marry o.

Besides, if there is money, no one wowo. You just imagine how MKO and Taribo plus Baba sege looked when they were babies. And see how far money has tushed them up.
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by uchetobi(f): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2008
look for the inner beauty of the child
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by Busta(f): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2008
Beat the wowoness outtta their system!
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by doyin13(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2008
stillwater:

@ doyin
Your picture on your profile--- do you want to beat someone lipsrsealed?

yes oh. . .unruly pikins angry angry grin
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by 4Play(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2008
uchetobi:

Inner wetin? Its hard to see any "inner beauty" in a baby that looks like a monkey.
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by 4Him(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2008
uchetobi:

do you have a laparoscope so i could look next time?
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by doyin13(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2008
4play. . . .

Walahi i hope say you dey presentable. . .cause you dey waka kurukere dey denge pose

Na people like that we dey find out say their face alone na stand-up routine

as David can testify about another regular on this forum
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by RDynamite(f): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2008
4Him, you can't be serious tongue
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by jgirl3: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2008
My baby won't be wowo at all cos I'm probably going to adopt. smiley
However, I do agree about the inner beauty thing smiley. Not everybody can be fine but thank God for those people who look beyond the outer beauty.
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by 4Play(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2008
@doyin13

One thing dey certain. . . . . .you wowo pass me! grin

Maybe na why you start this thread as you dey contemplate wetin go happen if your kid resembles you.

If my kid wowo I go sabi say my wife dey "play around",if your kid no wowo,you go know say your wife dey "play around" too. grin
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by doyin13(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2008
hehehehehehe. . . . . .

Even if you knw wowo from beginning, your obnoxiousness go don motivate persons panelbit you to wowority cheesy
Re: What Should A Parent Do When Their Pikin Wowo? by 4Him(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2008
j-girl:

My baby won't be wowo at all because I'm probably going to adopt. smiley
However, I do agree about the inner beauty thing smiley. Not everybody can be fine but thank God for those people who look beyond the outer beauty.

there is always comfort to the wowo.

R-Dynamite:

4Him, you can't be serious tongue

I'm struggling to see how possible it is to find this "inner beauty".

@ doyin13, man that individual pass wowo no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat / Woman’s private part Disappears After Sleeping With Married Man.. / What To Do When Denied Sex By Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.