Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today (2930 Views)

Reps Probe Secret Recruitment Of 909 Employees By CBN / ABUJA : Sales Manager Needed (telesales/ Marketing) Closing Today / Fresh Graduate? Have You Applied? It's Closing Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by samguy007: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Trainee Solutions Account Manager at InfoWARE Limited

see details http://www.wapjoint.com

Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by tjack: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by justwise(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2012
tjack: University of georgia is offering admission to international student with free visa and also with low tution fee.the admission is on right now you can check our school portal www.edu-georgia.com or contact me on email chiboy1928@yahoo.com so I can guide u cheers!

Getting a new ID will not change the fact that you are a dubious human being.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by Kingbarlin(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
tjack: University of georgia is offering admission to international student with free visa and also with low tution fee.the admission is on right now you can check our school portal www.edu-georgia.com or contact me on email chiboy1928@yahoo.com so I can guide u cheers!
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by Skywalker5(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2012

Do people fall for scams like this? Your website is fake and its very obvious with visa for Nigeria students on the link. Go back to school and learn
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by Rbanks: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sky-walker:

Do people fall for scams like this? Your website is fake and its very obvious with visa for Nigeria students on the link. Go back to school and learn

This is Univeristy of Georgia's main URL

University Of Georgia
www.uga.edu

That guy aint Pure tongue
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by justwise(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
This is him here with another ID advertising the same fake school website.

https://www.nairaland.com/1143587/admission-now-university-georgia-nigeria
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by braine(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thread Closed.
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by tjack: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rbanks:

This is Univeristy of Georgia's main URL

University Of Georgia
www.uga.edu

That guy aint Pure tongue
why can't u used ur head and tink before u talk rubbish judging me with out sourcing for the right infomation.that school u just place the website is in the united state university of georgia usa.am talking of republic of georgia tibilisi.fool take time to check your information before u split shit from your dirty mouth.don't u no we have georgia in united state and another country called republic of georgia fool.
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by tpapi: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
tjack: why can't u used ur head and tink before u talk rubbish judging me with out sourcing for the right infomation.that school u just place the website is in the united state university of georgia usa.am talking of republic of georgia tibilisi.fool take time to check your information before u split shit from your dirty mouth.don't u no we have georgia in united state and another country called republic of georgia fool.
ode who knows u in tibilisi of georgia,u jus want to swindle pple of their money
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by Skywalker5(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
tjack: why can't u used ur head and tink before u talk rubbish judging me with out sourcing for the right infomation.that school u just place the website is in the united state university of georgia usa.am talking of republic of georgia tibilisi.fool take time to check your information before u split shit from your dirty mouth.don't u no we have georgia in united state and another country called republic of georgia fool.

Go and meet whoever taught you how to scam that you have failed.

1 Like

Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by dreko(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
So this is the so-called 'secret recruitment leaked'? If it's about schooling, u should have tagged it 'secret admission' and if the admission is secret, then it is a SCAM...I rest my case... GBAM!
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by Rbanks: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2012

Am sorry o, don't eat me raw ooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rbanks:

Am sorry o, don't eat me raw ooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue

Still the website is fake, its not university of Georgia website, and this number +380507555029 is actually a Ukrainian number, its just a silly scam run by him and his Nigerian friends in Ukrain and Georgia
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by Skywalker5(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
This link cracks me up

http://www.edu-georgia.com/contents/education-system.html

Which reputable school keeps invitation letters of prospective students on their website?

You foolish thieves are claiming the school is the republic of Georgia but
The phone number is ukraine
The IP address is in Texas
You payment for admission letter in Russian language
Your contact address is in georgia and ukraine undecided
using +92 and 099 as contact numbers
using skype

You guys are just hiliarious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by Rbanks: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sky-walker:
This link cracks me up

http://www.edu-georgia.com/contents/education-system.html

Which reputable school keeps invitation letters of prospective students on their website?

You foolish thieves are claiming the school is the republic of Georgia but
The phone number is ukraine
The IP address is in Texas
You payment for admission letter in Russian language
Your contact address is in georgia and ukraine undecided
using +92 and 099 as contact numbers
using skype

You guys are just hiliarious grin grin grin grin grin

ahaaaa Oya answer all that tongue
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by tjack: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by AnnaGeo: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2012
Hi Guys Please See What you need From www.edu-georgia.com - if you realy need something then directly call them if they help then its ok - Else leave the discussion and move further one. Why all these writings.

Thanks
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by AnnaGeo: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2012
I have seen site even there are scholarships if someone should have only then they keep all things publicly. Check There Scholarships page - i liked the details.
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by AnnaGeo: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by tjack: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2012
AnnaGeo: http://edu-georgia.com/contents/georgia-admission-procedure

Very good Informations and exact

Even they Support

Study in Ukraine

http://edu-georgia.com/ukraine/study-in-ukraine.html
Thanks for the infomation atleast I am happy you confirmed it your self.if you have written jamb exam and failed or you a looking forward to for your degree or masters programm why don't u grab these opportunity you never no you may be among the lucky student selected for the scholarship programm which is on going right now for the first 20 students.pls log onto to our school portal www.edu-georgia.com to download our application form or contact our admission officer on email admissions@edu-georgia.com. Or our nigerian representative email chiboy1928@yahoo.com. Right now we have collected a lot of application from student here in nigeria and they application is being processed while some have already been issued they visa and invitation letter waiting to resume by january take these oppertunity and you may also qualified for our scholarship programm on right now we have only limited space available,you own urself a debt by educating and acquiring sound education and a degree to be reckoned with in the world cheers.
Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by kasheemawo(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2012
tjack: Thanks for the infomation atleast I am happy you confirmed it your self.if you have written jamb exam and failed or you a looking forward to for your degree or masters programm why don't u grab these opportunity you never no you may be among the lucky student selected for the scholarship programm which is on going right now for the first 20 students.pls log onto to our school portal www.edu-georgia.com to download our application form or contact our admission officer on email admissions@edu-georgia.com. Or our nigerian representative email chiboy1928@yahoo.com. Right now we have collected a lot of application from student here in nigeria and they application is being processed while some have already been issued they visa and invitation letter waiting to resume by january take these oppertunity and you may also qualified for our scholarship programm on right now we have only limited space available,you own urself a debt by educating and acquiring sound education and a degree to be reckoned with in the world cheers.
sell the form to ur siblings,i guess they lack education as u.

1 Like

Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by justwise(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2012
AnnaGeo: Hi Guys Please See What you need From www.edu-georgia.com - if you realy need something then directly call them if they help then its ok - Else leave the discussion and move further one. Why all these writings.

Thanks

AnnaGeo: I have seen site even there are scholarships if someone should have only then they keep all things publicly. Check There Scholarships page - i liked the details.

The same set of people, the same fake website and the same scam, when will you people get lost?

1 Like

Re: Secret Recruitment Leaked- Closing Today by justwise(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2012
tjack: Thanks for the infomation atleast I am happy you confirmed it your self.if you have written jamb exam and failed or you a looking forward to for your degree or masters programm why don't u grab these opportunity you never no you may be among the lucky student selected for the scholarship programm which is on going right now for the first 20 students.pls log onto to our school portal www.edu-georgia.com to download our application form or contact our admission officer on email admissions@edu-georgia.com. Or our nigerian representative email chiboy1928@yahoo.com. Right now we have collected a lot of application from student here in nigeria and they application is being processed while some have already been issued they visa and invitation letter waiting to resume by january take these oppertunity and you may also qualified for our scholarship programm on right now we have only limited space available,you own urself a debt by educating and acquiring sound education and a degree to be reckoned with in the world cheers.

Take that scholarship first because you need to get educated. You are embarrassingly silly, even when its obvious that this is scam you are still trying to convince yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Recieved This Job Interview Text Message / VLA Recruit. Congratulations Massage / Room Self Contain(with Kitchen, Toilet And Bathroom) In IBA, OJO Lagos For Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.