Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Drop Tips To Assist Those Who Want To Become Fashion Models In 2013 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Drop Tips To Assist Those Who Want To Become Fashion Models In 2013 (1052 Views)

Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway / Modelling-discussions :: high Fashion Models-Victorias Secret Models-! / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Tips To Assist Those Who Want To Become Fashion Models In 2013 by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2012
As a way of assisting readers and visitors of nairaland who wants to become fashion models and don't know where and how to start, please can you drop tips and guides to assist aspiring male and female models from Nigeria?

If possible, drop modeling agent names, modeling academies, the processes, procedures and any other useful tips to assist them.

You can try this: http://www.fashiontv.com/models

Please let's see more, thanks in great anticipation of your kind responsessmiley
Re: Drop Tips To Assist Those Who Want To Become Fashion Models In 2013 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
I am counting on you nairalanders, pls if you have tips, drop here cos I have lots of people asking me to assist them on this.
Re: Drop Tips To Assist Those Who Want To Become Fashion Models In 2013 by joopdoop1: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is really awsome and i love that.. This is very unique thing you put on that post.. Thanks for sharing... Fashion Week

(1) (Reply)

What Attachment Can I Use For Million Braids / Does Makeup Really Make Some Women Look Worst? / Wear Grace Teez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.