Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? (608 Views)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / Is Nl Admin That Clueless Or Incompetent? History Shows Last Backup Jan 10th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2012
Why was NL hall of shame suddenly deleted? What caused the sudden abortion of year 2012 NL hall of shame section?
Why was the plans and determination of some tribal warlords on NL to crown Prof Chinua Achebe NL hall of shame winner in year 2012 truncated by the owner of the site, Seun? In my opinion, Seun had to act, wisely and timely, to save the REPUTATION of his site. Otherwise if the tribal warlords,who are in the majority, had succeeded, NL would have been subjected to INTERNATIONAL RIDICULE and whatever reputation it had previously, would have been DAMAGED irreparably.
There are masquerades but there are BIG MASQUERADES. Prof Chinua Achebe is a BIG MASQUERADE!
Tribal warlords can toy with the name of politicians but Prof Chinua Achebe is one name that cannot be toyed with.

1 Like

Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by gbanikiti(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2012
Oga no start another Achebe talk again o! Please there are other better topics to discuss.Dont resurrect a topic that has been buried biko! angry
Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by PointB: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2012
gbanikiti: Oga no start another Achebe talk again o! Please there are other better topics to discuss.Dont resurrect a topic that has been buried biko! angry

I concur.

@Op,
Let's let that show of shame rest in peace!
Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by 175(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
Amen. . .
Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by Afam4eva(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
The Hall of shame and the shameless proponents have been shamed, so let's let's allow the shameless tribalists and their shameless machinations rest in shame.
Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by Venus20: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ogbeni, why u wan open the Pandora's box wey don close angry

Choi fifth.. sad
Next time I will do better..
Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by slimming: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
warlord on NL how are you
Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by gratiaeo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Why was NL hall of shame suddenly deleted? What caused the sudden abortion of year 2012 NL hall of shame section?
Why was the plans and determination of some tribal warlords on NL to crown Prof Chinua Achebe NL hall of shame winner in year 2012 truncated by the owner of the site, Seun? In my opinion, Seun had to acted, wisely and timely, to save the REPUTATION of his site. Otherwise if the tribal warlords,who are in the majority, had succeeded, NL would have been subjected to INTERNATIONAL RIDICULE and whatever reputation is had previously, would have been DAMAGED irreparably.
There are masquerades but there are BIG MASQUERADES. Prof Chinua Achebe is a BIG MASQUERADE!
Tribal warlords can toy with the name of politicians but Prof Chinua Achebe is one name that cannot be toyed with.
They did not only delete it because they have any reputation to protect but they feel that they are losing out, they thought that people ll massively vote for Chinua Achebe which they did not do. 48 % voted for Faloku Lawan
31 % for GEJ
21 % for Achebe
i followed the voting to the latter, it was a total disappointment and embarrassing to every Nigerian who loves truth and fairness

1 Like

Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by GARRIx7(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
After the cries and threats, the coward(Seun) had no choice but to close D thread.... cheesy
Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Diseased ko, sickness ni.

Please correct that gibberish up there to deceased. I still maintain that Seun should create a parallel forum for fish brains like you.

1 Like

Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dr. Wise:
Diseased ko, sickness ni.

Please correct that gibberish up there to deceased. I still maintain that Seun should create a parallel forum for fish brains like you.
Thank you for the correction. But you dont have do it in a harsh way. Most times, we dont have to proof read before posting and even when we do, its easy to miss little things here and there.
Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Deleted or not, we all know who won this year Hall of Shame. Even if the process is never repeated on Nairaland, we will still remember who won and why the Awards was discontinued.

I will like to take this opportunity to congratulate this year's winner. This is another feather to his already well decorated beret.

2 Likes

Re: Is NL Hall Of Shame Now Deceased? by free13: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
gratiaeo:
They did not only delete it because they have any reputation to protect but they feel that they are losing out, they thought that people ll massively vote for Chinua Achebe which they did not do. 48 % voted for Faloku Lawan
31 % for GEJ
21 % for Achebe
i followed the voting to the latter, it was a total disappointment and embarrassing to every Nigerian who loves truth and fairness

+1000
They tribalist failed to accomplish their mission.
grin tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan And Obasanjo Feud - Implications For 2015 By T. Ilevbare / What If Almost Every Nigerian Has A Gun? / Political Prayer: Comedian Okey ‘bakassi’ Writes God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.