Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Which Institution/ide Program Will Be Good For A Beinginer (programmer) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Institution/ide Program Will Be Good For A Beinginer (programmer) (764 Views)

Your Favorite Java IDE? / What Is Your Favorite IDE [lately]? / Is Anything Better Than The Netbeans Ide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Institution/ide Program Will Be Good For A Beinginer (programmer) by emesv26(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hello NLs,pls i need help/advice from u all, hav been i IT for some time but am new to programming wat will be the best language, IDE program to start with? cry cry
Re: Which Institution/ide Program Will Be Good For A Beinginer (programmer) by Kennyinusa(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
No IDE....
If you are a beginner, then you need to fully understand the language structure and semantics before you start using IDE.
Try 200Hrs without an IDE, then start using one.....
Re: Which Institution/ide Program Will Be Good For A Beinginer (programmer) by annahussy(f): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2012
As you say that you are new in field of programming then you should start from basic knowledge like C which is the fundamental language that mostly helps to learn programming from basic and you can also learn HTML which is the easy for you to learn from online tutorials.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Android App / School Management Information System / Somebody Please Help, I Want To Learn Programming And App Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.