Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Is It True That The Only Constant Thing Is Change? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That The Only Constant Thing Is Change? (635 Views)

Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? / Is It True That The Man Christ Is Not God? / Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That The Only Constant Thing Is Change? by lansha2006: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fellow nairalanders,
I have observed over the years that the subject is a general belief but just discovered few weeks ago that some things have never changed over centuries
1. Morning and night
2. months in a year
3. weeks in a month
4. days in a week
You can go on and on.
What I have discovered and hold on to after the revelation few weeks back is that the only CONSTANT thing is TRUTH. be it religionwise or secularwise, the TRUTH is the TRUTH

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Releases New Single / Help Me Spiritually / The Good Samaritan Story Is Racist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.