Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Travel To Dubai For Business - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Dubai For Business (1716 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa / Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Dubai For Business by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Who can help me on my subject? Traveling to dubai for business of buying and selling here in nigeria
Re: Travel To Dubai For Business by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
i gave u a reply on another thread,just reply that there are alot of things we need to talk about.and you dont have to travel to dubia you can do importation right here in nigeria as long as you have the market to sell.mail me on that email remember to drop your number too
Re: Travel To Dubai For Business by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ok. I got your text message. Right now I'm in the village for xmas. When I come back on the 3rd of jan, then we can schedule to meet anywhere in ph. Pleasure is mine
Re: Travel To Dubai For Business by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
chynzino: Ok. I got your text message. Right now I'm in the village for xmas. When I come back on the 3rd of jan, then we can schedule to meet anywhere in ph. Pleasure is mine

ok before then we could keep discussing what chat application do u have or can use!
Re: Travel To Dubai For Business by AppleofGod(f): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hi, I want to travel for business also but if I can get them I won't mind because I hv d market of what I am going to buy. Thanks
Re: Travel To Dubai For Business by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
AppleofGod: Hi, I want to travel for business also but if I can get them I won't mind because I hv d market of what I am going to buy. Thanks

it depends also on what u want to start importing and selling can u give me an idea so i can relate back with how to go about it.
Re: Travel To Dubai For Business by samally: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
awatefe:

it depends also on what u want to start importing and selling can u give me an idea so i can relate back with how to go about it.

Please Beware!!!! Nigerian in Diera are all thief and liars....

1 Like

Re: Travel To Dubai For Business by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Please explain what you mean?
Re: Travel To Dubai For Business by kainemma: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
samally:

Please Beware!!!! Nigerian in Diera are all thief and liars....

GOOD ADVISE,

awatefe: i gave u a reply on another thread,just reply that there are alot of things we need to talk about.and you dont have to travel to dubia you can do importation right here in nigeria as long as you have the market to sell.mail me on that email remember to drop your number too
[quote author=samally]

Y would u advise someone who has said he is interested in travelling to dubai for business tht he does not need to travel to dubai he can do the importation from here, Dubai visa is not difficult to get and the whole travelling process is not expensive so why not allow the guy go there, look round check out prices for the different goods for himself then make his choice and get his business contacts then subsequent purchases from Nigeria if he wants, pls lets stop misleading pple abeg
Re: Travel To Dubai For Business by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2013
Bro, thanks a lot. I was beginning to wonder how huge importation could be possible via online transaction because majority of these online negotiators are scammers. So how certain are you to be assured that your money won't go to tin air and secondly, how possible is it that large quantity of goods can be imported?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Reveal Their Hell In Europe After Being Tricked Into Joinin / Here Are Some Weirdest And Amazing Places That May Make You Gasp... / 5 Top Most Travelled Roads In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.