Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow (542 Views)

Do You Follow The Bible Or What Your Pastor Said? / Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Not a revolution, but here is my vision ... I always imagined, small by small in a subtle way - start with charity work, then begin with workin within the government then with the top ministers, just working my way up and transforming Nigeria into the beautiful country it has the potential to be. I feel Nigeria has everything it takes to be the best - it has oil, great weather, a great culture, natural resources, it has the most diverse amount of butterflies in the whole world! such vibrant languages, great people its just at the moment a shambles but it has so much potential, and I do feel the burning desire to do something. I am only 18 so I still have time, but the thing holding me back is fear... i feel, whats the point? if the people in the country they dont seem to care, i asked my cosuin what he thought about it all and he jokingly said that if he was a politican he would steal money as well! no one in the country seems to care, why should i suffer myself? and even if i did suffer myself - would politicans etc try and kill me?
Re: If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
Good evening young master,

I share your dream in a new and vibrant Nigeria. I don't think you should allow your fears overcome you. Nigeria is really in need of men who have the interest of the nation at heart. Work on your fear and try not to be the 'monster' you set out to eliminate if eventually you make it up there.

But hang on, shouldn't this be in the politics section?

Thank you!
Re: If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
haha, im a female ;-D x
Re: If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
IgboUK: haha, im a female ;-D x

My bad young missy!

(1) (Reply)

God Of The Bible (II) / Top Ten Signs Of Abusive Church / Mr Moderator - Christian And Muslim Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.