Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Mr Moderator - Christian And Muslim Topic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr Moderator - Christian And Muslim Topic (545 Views)

Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast / How To Cure Yourself Of The Christian And Muslim 'God'. / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Moderator - Christian And Muslim Topic by pointblank321: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
It has been discovered that threads that contain any statement on islam are transferred to muslims' section even if there are matters relating to christianity there.

When christian topics are raised in muslims' section, they are left there. This is giving preference to the muslims.

I am of the opinion that threads discussing topics on both religions should be left where they are posted.

Thank you.
Re: Mr Moderator - Christian And Muslim Topic by Afam4eva(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
I raised a similar concern some years ago. I remember there was a topic about Paris Hilton converting to islam and it was moved to the Islamic section whereas the person in question is a celebrity and the topic should be in the celebrity section. it's not every topic that has "Islam" or "Muslim" that should end up in that section except the topic is over 80% islamic. IMO.
Re: Mr Moderator - Christian And Muslim Topic by Goshen360(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
@ OP, You should have used the 'complain thread' instead of opening a thread. Your concern would have best been addressed in the complain thread.
Re: Mr Moderator - Christian And Muslim Topic by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
Goshen360: @ OP, You should have used the 'complain thread' instead of opening a thread. Your concern would have best been addressed in the complain thread.

Re: Mr Moderator - Christian And Muslim Topic by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
@OP,

I agree. I had the misfortune of talking about my favourite muslim to other atheists but no, it haqd to be moved by the mods to the islam section.

Please, dont mind the empty barrel poster above me.
Re: Mr Moderator - Christian And Muslim Topic by Paschal007: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
Use the complaint thread there and ask for your thread to be moved to which ever section you think it's right. Bunch of whiners. Afam even you undecided
Re: Mr Moderator - Christian And Muslim Topic by manmustwac(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
pointblank 321: It has been discovered that threads that contain any statement on islam are transferred to muslims' section even if there are matters relating to christianity there.

When christian topics are raised in muslims' section, they are left there. This is giving preference to the muslims.

I am of the opinion that threads discussing topics on both religions should be left where they are posted.

Thank you.
I agree with you 100% but i personally do not do that. Its most likely JeSoul that moved it or even possibly Mukina2 or Seun but i know myself any topic that looks like it contains both islam and christianity in its contents i leave here (so at least those who have been banned from that section) can comment but i can't stop anyone else from moving it.

(1) (Reply)

Whu Do You Go To Church? / Covering Of Women's Heads: Still Relevant? / Muslims Murder Christian After He Was Accused Of Affair With Muslim Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.