Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding (22971 Views)

Photos From Rita Dominic's Xmas Party / Photos From Rita Dominic's Christmas Party / Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by topeorekoy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Cute couple
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
This Rita was the runner up in the show but she is getting more publicity than the actual winner.
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2013
We nigerians we do demon lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by miz4oxley(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2013
No. 3. Cute couple!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Exponental(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2013
No be this Rita dey throw bomb.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by akatonero(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2013
Groom smiling Hummmm like e dnt spend much grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by dridowu: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2013
Who is Rita ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by crisycent: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2013
Nor use english klill this man o!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2013
she added weight and she looks different in a good way....I only wish she got an education before she got married.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by iamswizz(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2013
rita dominic is married at last?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by olaezebala: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2013
No be this girl de fire english anyhow?
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by kunleben1: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2013
grin 'Efcc is under yahoo yahoo' grin
Chai! Dis guy own don finish. I'll advice him to always wear bullet proof even wen sleeping.but y dis rit wey mohit crew dem don taste tire!b

12 Likes

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Oh Rita?! Dat Grammar-killer?! shocked . She looks beautiful though. Well...happy married life smiley
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by holluwai(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2013
Omo...I pity this guy sha,she go don almost kill d guy with grammar gunshots.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by buchibabe: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2013
HML to dEm. Even if I dnt know dem. But wait o,d bridesmaid looks familiar. Sweatpea ikuga?
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Lanretoye(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2013
oh!,it is this girl that put EFCC under yahoo yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2013
Good thing she made front page because of "EFCC are under yahoo yahoo"...

Happy Married Life Madam!
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Emperor5c(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2013
"efcc are under yahoo boys and these yahoo boys they use jazz" grin"
Wishing her a happy married life
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Francheezy(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2013
nawa 0oh....shey diz 0ne c0me b NEWS....wh0 she be ?
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Texykool: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2013
crisycent: Nor use english klill this man o!
KLILL? U must be Rita's sibling grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2013
*In gaius's voice* [size=13pt]Her speech will forever live on in the minds of men[/size]

"People hatside nigeria... they feel nigeria is not well presentable. like when they are coming to nigerhia.. during the hairport if they are in the hairport.die.. they wu be hafraid because of the criminals and yahoo yahoo guys.. in d sand..because we nigerians majonity of us do demons.. outside the country, i've like after the country, they feel every bad things is with us...we have school call the efcc, like this he-fcc now. No. efcc they are under yahoo..they do pick yahoo guys..but they don't have the things that they would use.Cos yahoo guys mich most of them they use jass and other things.pure...

...outside the country.. outside nigeria, they feel we are the most dimo people, like jass, different things. every bad things, am, lets think of it. Most bad things we do them, like yahoo, like criminals. We know they have them outside the country but most of them are in nigeria. They feel nigeria are not safety enough. So we have to use, we have to, as in, we are, we are bold enough to take care of our nig, our country. Definitely, a as i chec the students, if the, if the government gud give them a good education, and give them a good things they want.. they will definietly fal, they will definitely give arr, they will definitely do what they want to do. Like this aspect of efcc, e a must of the yahoo guys........."

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Ejine(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2013
fellis: This Rita was the runner up in the show but she is getting more publicity than the actual winner.

Reminds me of American Idol '08, Kris Allen and Adam Lambert.

Those of you who watched it and are also aware of the current outcome would understand what I mean wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by timpaker(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2013
Priest: Will u take this man to be your lawful wedded husband, for better for worst.....?

Rita: I does! (smiling) grin grin

Husband: WTF! shocked shocked shocked *faints*

#JustJoking

Happy Married life!
cool cool

22 Likes

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2013
iamswizz: rita dominic is married at last?
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 07, 2013
timpaker: Priest: Will u take this man to be your lawful wedded husband, for better for worst.....?

Rita: I does! (smiling) grin grin

Husband: WTF! shocked shocked shocked *faints*

#JustJoking

Happy Married life!
cool cool

Lmfao grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by ajos(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2013
we dey wait to hear breakin news on breakups,quarells and bla...bla...she looks lyk a whooore,hope say d'banj neva tatse.....?
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by paparazzi1987(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2013
Shollypopz: *In gaius's voice* [size=13pt]Her speech will forever live on the minds of men[/size]

"People hatside nigeria... they feel nigeria is not well presentable. like when they are coming to nigerhia.. during the hairport if they are in the hairport.die.. du wu be hafraid because of the criminals and yahoo yahoo guys.. in d sand..because we nigerians majonity of us do demons.. outside the country, i've like after the country, they feel every bad things is with us...we have school call the efcc, like this he-fcc now. No. efcc they are under yahoo..they do pick yahoo guys..but they don't have the things that they would use.Cos yahoo guys mich most of them they use jass and other things.pure...

...outside the country.. outside nigeria, they feel we are the most dimo people, like jass, different things. every bad things, am, lets think of it. Most bad things we do them, like yahoo, like criminals. We know they have them outside the country but most of them are in nigeria. They feel nigeria not safety enough. So we have to use, we have to, as in, we are, we are bold enough to take care of our nig, our country. Definitely, a as i chec the students, if the, if the government gud give them a good education, and give them a good things they want.. they will definietly fal, they will definitely give arr, they will definitely do what they want to do. Like this aspect of efcc, e a must of the yahoo guys........."

grin grin grin Broz,You go kill me ooo ...I love the girl speech die grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by kaffy4tope(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2013
And this guy go dey laff d gal dat time oooooooO.

Life cld be funny sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Inik(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2013
Shollypopz: *In gaius's voice* [size=13pt]Her speech will forever live on the minds of men[/size]

"People hatside nigeria... they feel nigeria is not well presentable. like when they are coming to nigerhia.. during the hairport if they are in the hairport.die.. du wu be hafraid because of the criminals and yahoo yahoo guys.. in d sand..because we nigerians majonity of us do demons.. outside the country, i've like after the country, they feel every bad things is with us...we have school call the efcc, like this he-fcc now. No. efcc they are under yahoo..they do pick yahoo guys..but they don't have the things that they would use.Cos yahoo guys mich most of them they use jass and other things.pure...

...outside the country.. outside nigeria, they feel we are the most dimo people, like jass, different things. every bad things, am, lets think of it. Most bad things we do them, like yahoo, like criminals. We know they have them outside the country but most of them are in nigeria. They feel nigeria not safety enough. So we have to use, we have to, as in, we are, we are bold enough to take care of our nig, our country. Definitely, a as i chec the students, if the, if the government gud give them a good education, and give them a good things they want.. they will definietly fal, they will definitely give arr, they will definitely do what they want to do. Like this aspect of efcc, e a must of the yahoo guys........."
Lmao! This cracks me up everytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Tascocent(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2013

abeg laff wan kill me for here oooooooooooooooooooo. stop b4 i hug my boss wife o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by rezzy: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2013
iamswizz: rita dominic is married at last?
Not Rita Dominic, Rita Igbinedion
Is her bomb deliberately or just acting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Wows In Yellow Bikini / Maria: "We Don’t Know Who Cubana Chief Priest Is" - Kelvin’s Brother / D'banj Celebrates His 38th Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.