Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital (10774 Views)

How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Enddystar(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dear poster,
I am just coming across this for the first time probably because I have not been frequent here. Anyways, there are several online businesses you can do to start making money almost immediately. Mind you! I wont tell you that you are going to make millions but as you START and CONTINUE, you will soon see that you can actually make millions; its all about determination and perseverance. With the advent of recent smart phones, you can almost do everything you can do with the laptop except for more advanced ones, so if you can get a mini laptop like mine its better. Kindly visit www.mybusinessklass..com for top profitable online businesses you can do even with your phone.
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Enddystar(m): 2:43am On Sep 30, 2013
Why you should use Bulk SMS to Promote your Business

During festive periods, several people around the world sends sms message to their friends and loved ones. People send love messages on valentine day, good wishes on Christmas and new year and so on.
Bulk sms messaging is the process of sending customized text messages to a large number of people which is delivered to all the recipients at virtually the same time.

The 2012 census puts the population of Nigerians at approximately 169 million people. Out of this figure, over 90 million Nigerians have access to a mobile phone which includes both primary and secondary school students who can always access what ever resources they deem fit with these sophisticated phones.

With the above analysis, you will agree with me that bulk sms messaging can be an effective way of reaching out to a good number of people in the form of business letters, adverts, love sms, valentine sms, christmas sms, etc. Unfortunately, so many do not this concept of bulk SMS messaging and the right set of people to target with your advertising campaign. This method of advertisement is extremely cost effective and in most cases FREE; some bulk sms sites allows you to send free bulk sms here in Nigeria.

ADVANTAGES

Cost effectiveness : You can send thousands of free text messages to consumers or at wholesale prices as low as N1k per SMS compared to what MTN or Glo will give to you.

Timing: Instead of sending messages individually to each mobile subscriber, a single message to a large group of subscribers.

Delivery notification: Tracking of delivery is seamless and delivery of the text messages is almost immediate.

Easily Accessible: With bulk sms messaging, you meet your audience anywhere they are and can always receive sms later if the phone is switched off.

Limitless: Unlike conventional media marketing, bulk SMS advertising is not limited to a certain geographical boundary

Quicker response: In most cases, mobile phone users have their phones always with them and can immediately respond to your sms as they receive it.

Viral marketing: Recipients can easily forward received text messages to friends and loved ones, thus providing continuous sms distribution freely without additional charges to your company.

These are just some of the numerous advantages of bulk sms messaging. However, f you are thinking of using the bulk SMS to promote your business, products and services, we can help you identify your market and reach them. We have a dedicated database where we can generate over 35million real phone numbers to help your business. Contact Us today for your advertising campaign and we will be glad to be of assistance to you.
FREE Bulk SMS for Nigerians- Independence Special!
In the spirit of independence, we are currently giving free bulk sms units to as many that wishes to benefit from this service. This will allow you to send free and customized sms text messages to your friends, family members and loved ones. What are you waiting for? Rush down to www.bulksmsplus.com. Fill in your details and click on submit, check your email to confirm the mail that will be sent to you. Chikina!

Now you can send free single sms, bulk sms to anyone here in Nigeria and beyond.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RUNNING YOUR OWN BULK SMS BUSINESS AND MAKE MONEY, KINDLY visit www.bulksmsplus.com

Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by trumpcoat(m): 4:29am On Sep 30, 2013
http://professionalpainter.gnbo.com.ng/

We Protect & Decorate your valuable properties; House(s), Building, and Plants

Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Elixirstud(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2013
I need it 2. St.nddybekongall4one@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by eferaymond: 6:14am On Dec 10, 2014
udemzyudex:
i av an ebook about fiverr,try to upload it but file too large to upload.........if u need it i can forward it to u.
I need it, eferaymond09@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by eferaymond: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2014
dav8id:
fiverr is most go area for you if you really want to earn cool cash! BUT HEY..wait a minute, YOU HAVE TO ALSO CONSIDER WORKING OUT SIDE FIVERR IF YOU WANT TO EARN $50 and above. I called it FI VERR CONNECTION
Please I would like to know about this FI VERR CONNECTION. eferaymond09@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by microdove2k1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
dav8id:
fiverr is most go area for you if you really want to earn cool cash! BUT HEY..wait a minute, YOU HAVE TO ALSO CONSIDER WORKING OUT SIDE FIVERR IF YOU WANT TO EARN $50 and above. I called it FI VERR CONNECTION

Kindly send the information on FIVER CONNECTION to microdee777@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Jerryodogwu(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2014
udemzyudex:
i av an ebook about fiverr,try to upload it but file too large to upload.........if u need it i can forward it to u.

Pls forward 2me need badly2 my e-mail id is globalblaze@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Jerryodogwu(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2014
eferaymond:

Please I would like to know about this FI VERR CONNECTION. eferaymond09@gmail.com

Pls me2
globalblaze@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by sccofield(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2014
pls forward it to michael_umanah@yahoo.com
udemzyudex:
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Kcmik: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
pls I also need it u can send to my mail. mickelechi55@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Ubijus1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
hi guys, pls check ur email for a message from dragnet. it seems our next pay day is around d corner.
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Style007(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2015
udemzyudex:
please forward it to obidikehenry@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Style007(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2015
udemzyudex:
please forward it to obidikehenry@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Jones4190(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2019
udemzyudex:
pls do forwards to me
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by NOBLE468(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
am in damilaresamson468@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by IdeasPro(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Learn domain flipping and investing and you'll thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd / GOAT FARMING BUSINESS In Nigeria – All You Need To Know / Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.