Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ (1189 Views)

Wonders in the heaven above and the signs of these times / You Stand In Christ Stead- Pastor Chris / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL PRIVILEGE AND AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB TO BELONG TO. IF YOU ARE IN THE TRUTH AND YOUR SKIN IS BROWN, IT IS A JACKPOT. IT MAY NOT LOOK SO RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT BUT THIS IS THE HIGHEST MORTAL POSITION YOU CAN BE IN LIFE. IT IS A POSITION OF HIGH ESTEEM AND VALOR AND DIGNITY.

AS YOU ALL KNOW THE FIRST HUMANS ON EARTH ARE BROWN PEOPLE. EVERYONE ON EARTH WAS BROWN. EVEN THE BIBLE TELLS YOU THAT
JEREMIAH 10 VS 16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name.

EXODUS 4 VS 22 Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

AND FOR THE COLOR OF THE ISRAELITES YOU CAN GO TO LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8, LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10, JEREMIAH 14 VS 2, JOB 30 VS 30, SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5

SO OUT OF ALL THE BROWN PEOPLE, AFTER A PERIOD OF LIFE ON EARTH, THE LORD CHOSE HIS FIRST FRUITS. THE RIGHTEOUS 144,000. ALL BROWN PEOPLE AT A POINT WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD WAS BROWN. AND THE REST BECAME HEATHENS ( ALL BROWN HEATHENS INITIALLY ). THEN THE WICKED AMONGST THEM HE BANISHED TO MT SEIR AND INSTITUTED WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE MARK OF CAIN BY TAKING THEIR PIGMENTATION. AND THEY BECAME REINCARNATED AS ESAU THE GRECOROMANS. AND THE INBETWEENERS ARE PUT ON THREE LAND MASSES IN WHICH MOST OF THEM GOT POLLUTED BY THE SEEDS OF ESAU AND INBREEDING AND OTHER FACTORS AND EMERGENCE OF THE DIFFERENT RACES YOU SEE ON EARTH. THESE DIFFERENT RACES ARE A PRODUCT OF THE SIN OF THE ORIGINAL NATION OF BROWN MEN CALLED ADAM. THEY ARE A REJECTED PEOPLE BY THE LORD. AND HE GAVE THEM UP TO THEIR OWN VILE AFFECTIONS WHICH IS HOW THE DIFFERENT RACES CAME ABOUT. THEY ARE ALL A PRODUCT OF VILE AFFECTIONS SUCH AS INCESTRY AND NATIONS MIXING SEX-UALLY.

THE BROWN PEOPLE THAT GOT DROPPED IN THE LAND OF HAM ( AFRICA ) WERE ALSO HEATHENS ALTHOUGH THEY DID NOT GET MIXED UP BY THE SEED OF ESAU AND HENCE REMAINED ORIGINAL. HOWEVER THE SPIRIT IN THEM IS A HEATHEN SPIRIT.

AND IN THE MIDST OF THESE RAGING HEATHENS IS THE PURE HOLY SEED, THE BROWN MAN WHOSE SOUL HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY HITCHED TO HEAVEN. A RARE BREED. THE MOST SUPERIOR CREATURE ON EARTH. DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

THE KINGS ON EARTH WALKING AMONGST THE SPIRITUALLY INFERIOR HEATHENS AND THE PHYSICALLY INFERIOR SHEMETIC AND JAPHETIC HEATHENS ( SEEING AS THE HAMITIC HEATHENS STILL HAVE BROWN SKIN TOO, ALTHOUGH SPIRITUALLY INFERIOR )

SO TO BE A BROWN MAN WHO IS ONE OF THE 144,000 GENUINELY IN THE TRUTH IS ROYALTY ON EARTH. THESE ARE gODS ON EARTH (PSALMS 82 VS 6 ). IT IS A GENUINE PRIVILEGE TO BE A BROWN MAN IN THE TRUTH. THE FUTURE OWNERS OF THE WORLD. I SALUTE THE 144,000 BROWN MEN IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. *DOFFS MY HAT* THE KINGDOM COMETH TO YOU REAL SOON WHILE THE HEATHENS WHO DO NOT PUT THEMSELVES IN A POSITION TO BE PART OF THE SECOND FRUIT WILL BE TRODDEN DOWN BENEATH YOUR FEET IN SLAVERY AND SECOND DEATH.
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2012
this is balderdash
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2012
Must be the akara you had this morning...
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by CrazyMan(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2012
With barely 48 hours left for 2012 to fade away, I would strongly advise that we remember our dear brother buzugee aka obadiah77 in prayers...its not too late for God to deliver him.

Let's pray that those demons things that tormented him in 2012 shouldn't cross the bridge with him into the new year.

Put him in your prayers and may God bless you all as you do. grin grin grin
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2012
These things that torment him? Do you mean the myths in the Bible he reads?
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by CrazyMan(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2012
Nope I'm referring to the weed he smokes...its bad for his health.
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2012
DAYUM. SCOFFERS FULFILLING PROPHESY cry
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by CrazyMan(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: DAYUM. SCOFFERS FULFILLING PROPHESY cry
cry grin grin
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
cry grin grin
grin grin grin SUPP MY MAIN MAN CRAZYMAN. HOW THAT NYSC SECTION TREATING YA ?

1 Like

Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Rotmyt: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2012
Nonsense!
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by CrazyMan(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin SUPP MY MAIN MAN CRAZYMAN. HOW THAT NYSC SECTION TREATING YA ?
Very cool brah...I give thanks to the lord. grin

I'm looking forward to seeing your posts there one of these days, or rather more often. cool

1 Like

Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
CrazyMan: With barely 48 hours left for 2012 to fade away, I would strongly advise that we remember our dear brother buzugee aka obadiah77 in prayers...its not too late for God to deliver him.

Let's pray that those demons things that tormented him in 2012 shouldn't cross the bridge with him into the new year.

Put him in your prayers and may God bless you all as you do. grin grin grin

I might not be a christian, but for him I'll pray, his case is too severe for me to wallow in unbelief.grin

1 Like

Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
Rotmyt: Nonsense!
MORE SCOFFERS embarassed
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
Very cool brah...I give thanks to the lord. grin

I'm looking forward to seeing your posts there one of these days, or rather more often. cool
LOL ERMMM YEAH WHEN I START SERVING, HOPEFULLY SOON grin grin . ARISE O COMPATRIOTS, NIGERIA CALL OBEY, TO SERVE OUR MOTHER LAND grin
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
inurmind:

I might not be a christian, but for him I'll pray, his case is too severe for me to wallow in unbelief.grin
DAYUM MORE SCOFFERS cry grin WILL IT FASCINATE YOU TO EVENTUALLY FIND OUT THAT I WAS THE SANE ONE AND YOU GUYS WERE THE INSANE ONES shocked LOLZ.
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Truckpusher(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
STILL ENGAGING THESE SONS OF BELZEBUB?....LEAVE THESE SCOFFERS ALONE FOR THEIR INIQUITY HAS BLINDED THEM BEFORE THE TRUTH...HENCE THE PROPHET SPEAKS IN VAIN grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin
obadiah777: DAYUM MORE SCOFFERS cry grin WILL IT FASCINATE YOU TO EVENTUALLY FIND OUT THAT I WAS THE SANE ONE AND YOU GUYS WERE THE INSANE ONES shocked LOLZ.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
Truckpusher: STILL ENGAGING THESE SONS OF BELZEBUB?....LEAVE THESE SCOFFERS ALONE FOR THEIR INIQUITY HAS BLINDED THEM BEFORE THE TRUTH...HENCE THE PROPHET SPEAKS IN VAIN grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin
BROTHER TRUCKPUSHER, I LABOR IN VAIN cry cry BUT THESE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF NIMROD CHOOSE TO BE STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS. THE WAY OF THE WICKED IT HAS SEDUCETH THEM *SMDH* grin grin
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Bella3(f): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
inurmind:

ATLEAST BUZUGEE's POSTS HAS WON OVER ONE HEATHEN.

Our 'brother' inurmind has decieded to pray, who knows whats next?gringrin

1 Like

Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
inurmind:

Wow @obadiah, you are winning souls with your insanity, keep it up.grin

I think this should be a new tactic for Christians.grin

1 Like

Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Bella3(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
Truckpusher: [/quote]
[quote author=Obadiah777]
BUZUGEE I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD ANOTHER TWIN ASIDES IJAWKID AND SERIALINK.grin

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
barefootbandit:

Lol! Christians are always insane.grin
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bélla3: ATLEAST BUZUGEE's POSTS HAS WON OVER ONE HEATHEN.

HAHAHAH. VERY POIGNANT POINT YOU MADE THERE BELLA3. INDEED THE HEATHEN INURMIND HAS DECIDED TO STEP OUT OF HIS HEATHEN MIND AND BOW DOWN TO THE LORD IN PRAYER. SOMEBODY SAY HALLELUJAH grin grin grin
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
barefootbandit:

grin grin grin grin THERE JUST MAY BE A REASON BEHIND THE MADNESS, BROTHER BAREFOOTBANDIT. ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT PLANNED. MAYBE THE LORD IS USING THE CRAZY ROUTE TO WIN OVER THESE HEATHENS THROUGH ME grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bélla3: ATLEAST BUZUGEE's POSTS HAS WON OVER ONE HEATHEN.

Patience Jonathan becoming a professor of English in Harvard, that how possible your claim is.grin
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bélla3:

BUZUGEE I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD ANOTHER TWIN ASIDES IJAWKID AND SERIALINK.grin
WE ARE QUATRUPLETS LOLZ. THE LORD DID SAY, BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY. I THINK OUR MOTHER TOOK THAT VERSE TOO LITERALLY undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
inurmind:

Lol! Christians are always insane.grin
SAYS THE KETTLE TO THE POT *SMDH*
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: HAHAHAH. VERY POIGNANT POINT YOU MADE THERE BELLA3. INDEED THE HEATHEN INURMIND HAS DECIDED TO STEP OUT OF HIS HEATHEN MIND AND BOW DOWN TO THE LORD IN PRAYER. SOMEBODY SAY HALLELUJAH grin grin grin

Hallelujah!!!
The spirit told me that we should build a church, I am to be in charge of tithes, Bella will be rubbing the pot-bellies of our sponsors, you will be our fire-man.
Any questions?grin
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
inurmind:

Hallelujah!!!
The spirit told me that we should build a church, I am to be in charge of tithes.grin
YES INDEED YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF TITHES. HOPEFULLY YOU KNOW THAT WE FOLLOW THE LEVITICAL LAWS AND WE PAY OUR TITHES WITH COCONUTS, BANANAS, ORANGES AND ALL KINDS OF EXOTIC FRUITS. I HOPE YOU HAVE A LARGE APPETITE shocked grin

1 Like

Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by wiegraf: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Why exactly 144000?
Is god a pedant?
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
wiegraf: Why exactly 144000?
Is god a pedant?
THE LORD DEALS IN NUMEROLOGY. ORDER. IF YOU NOTICE THE SEQUENCE OF WORLD EVENTS, THERE IS AN ORDER TO IT. IF YOU NOTICE THE SEQUENCE OF THE EMPIRES ? THERE IS AN ORDER TO IT.
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by wiegraf: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: THE LORD DEALS IN NUMEROLOGY. ORDER. IF YOU NOTICE THE SEQUENCE OF WORLD EVENTS, THERE IS AN ORDER TO IT. IF YOU NOTICE THE SEQUENCE OF THE EMPIRES ? THERE IS AN ORDER TO IT.

Fractals?
Re: It Is A Special Privilege In These Times To Have Brown Skin And Be In Christ by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
wiegraf:

Fractals?
NOT NECESSARILY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Church Where Animals Are Slaughtered And Alcoholic Drinks Are Served / Circumcision Explained / Could This Be Another Desperate Move By Pastor Lazarus Mouka ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.