Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! (902 Views)

5 archeological evidences to proof the Bible is real(with pictures) / Compelling Evidence That The Bible Is True - Fulfilled Prophecy / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Saluman(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by aminho(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
That's Y I love the holy Quran
Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by cyrexx: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
aminho: That's Y I love the holy Quran

shut up!

The quran is nothing more than plagiarised version of bible with additional bullshit from old testament bronze age mythologies.

Both religions and their holy books are nothing but amalgamation of bullshit.
Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
lol!
Songs of Solomon, Mills and Boon, what's the difference?
Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
SEE I DONE TOLD YALL TO STOP READING THAT CORRUPT ILLUMINATI BIBLE. THERE IS NO SWORD SHARPER THAN THAT TWO EDGED SWORD. THE KJV THAT IS. IN THE KJV IT READS

EZEKIEL 23 VS 20 For she doted upon her paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like the issue of horses. <<<< THE REAL BIBLE

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: SEE I DONE TOLD YALL TO STOP READING THAT CORRUPT ILLUMINATI BIBLE. THERE IS NO SWORD SHARPER THAN THAT TWO EDGED SWORD. THE KJV THAT IS. IN THE KJV IT READS

EZEKIEL 23 VS 20 For she doted upon her paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like the issue of horses. <<<< THE REAL BIBLE

Oh no, the mad one has arrived.grin
Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
inurmind:

Oh no, the mad one has arrived.grin

THERE IS DIGNITY IN MADNESS. IN FACT TO BE CONSIDERED MAD MEANS THAT YOU HAVE EXCEEDED IN USAGE THE AVERAGE BANDWITH OF BRAIN CELLS ALLOCATED TO THE NORMAL HOMOSAPIEN. IT IS A POSITION OF DIGNITY. IT IS A MENTAL PLATFORM THAT DWARFS THE AVERAGE THRESHOLD. cry

5 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: THERE IS DIGNITY IN MADNESS. IN FACT TO BE CONSIDERED MAD MEANS THAT YOU HAVE EXCEEDED IN USAGE THE AVERAGE BANDWITH OF BRAIN CELLS ALLOCATED TO THE NORMAL HOMOSAPIEN. IT IS A POSITION OF DIGNITY. IT IS A MENTAL PLATFORM THAT DWARFS THE AVERAGE THRESHOLD. cry
Lololololol. To all. Joins me as I pray for obadiah. Team Rescue Obadiah#

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
Reyginus: Lololololol. To all. Joins me as I pray for obadiah. Team Rescue Obadiah#
MY MAIN MAN REYGIE grin grin
Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: MY MAIN MAN REYGIE grin grin
Wetin dey happen. I no come understand the level you dey now o!
Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
Reyginus: Wetin dey happen. I no come understand the level you dey now o!
I DEY YOUR LEVEL BROS cheesy
Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: I DEY YOUR LEVEL BROS cheesy
4 wia! Back to sender. Lol.
Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
Reyginus: 4 wia! Back to sender. Lol.
*SMDH* JUDAS ISCARIOT
Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: THERE IS DIGNITY IN MADNESS. IN FACT TO BE CONSIDERED MAD MEANS THAT YOU HAVE EXCEEDED IN USAGE THE AVERAGE BANDWITH OF BRAIN CELLS ALLOCATED TO THE NORMAL HOMOSAPIEN. IT IS A POSITION OF DIGNITY. IT IS A MENTAL PLATFORM THAT DWARFS THE AVERAGE THRESHOLD. cry

I nearly died laughing. Poster is completely bonkers.
Re: The Bible Is Bad For Children....let Us Discuss! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: *SMDH* JUDAS ISCARIOT
Haba mana!

(1) (Reply)

Want To Enter A Secret Cult. / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 4th June, 2013 Turning Onlookers Into Helpers / 20 Reasons You Should Stop Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.