Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously (1803 Views)

Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously by adultebony(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
Founder and Senior Pastor of Spirit Embassy Ministries,
Prophet Uebert Angel has brought ‘miracle life’ in Zimbabwe
to another level.
His name has become synonymous with miracles, signs, wonders
and accurate prophecies. His prophetic gifting often reveals people’s
names, addresses and some pertinent information on the lives of
members of the community. While prophesying, he can even tell you
how old your pregnancy is, the last email you read before you came
to church or your O-Level and A-level results.
Prophet Angel pulled a shocker to South African Pastors during a
conference when he testified that while living in the UK, life was not
as smooth as it is now. Much to the surprise of the congregation that
he was preaching to, the now flamboyant prophet said the only food
that was in his house when two of his church members in UK visited
him was water and nothing more. He went on to reveal that his bank
account had absolutely nothing, in fact there was an overdraft of 2
Pounds. The man of God was delivering his sermon titled Miracle
Money.
He, however, acknowledged that pastors are very clever and can
easily find ways of collecting money (offering) during a church
service. Interestingly prophet Angel said despite the fact that his
account had minus 2 Pounds, he preached to the ATM machine until
his account miraculaously generated 2,000 Pounds which he then
used to buy food for his visitors.
In October this year, Prophet Angel and his wife, Prophetess Beverly
Angel traveled to Botswana, where they gave Botswana people a
long-lasting taste of their ‘miracle money’. The youthful prophet took
his gospel of prosperity to the University of Botswana Stadium on
Friday 26 October where Miracle money miraculously appeared in the
pockets of many who were present. Some miraculously or rather
mysteriously received as much as 1,000 Pula in their pockets when
they only had a few coins with them. Some are said to have even
received airtime in their phones – at the command of Prophet Angel.
“All I had left on me when I came was less just about P6 in coins.
When the man of God declared, ‘RECEIVE MIRACLE MONEY’ I checked
my bag and found this P600,” she squalled heartily.
As shocking and unheard of as it was Prophet Angel instructed,
“Count it again!” She complied and before she could finish counting
she yanked out, “ahhhhh haha ahh, it has increased. It’s now P1,000,”
said the unidentified woman.
Another man who also miraculously received money from nowehere
said:
“This P20 is all I had left in my pocket, when you declared miracle
money, I checked my pocket and found this twenty Pulla, I checked
the other and was shocked to find P1,900. I am shocked at what God
can do. Man of God I am shocked! The money just appeared from
nowhere!!!”
Prophet Angel however gave a condition for him to explain where the
money came from.
“Well…. only if and when you tell me where the money Jesus
instructed Peter to collect from the mouth of a fish came from. Only
after that will I tell you,” he said.
Innumerable testimonies of miracle money summed up to more
millions of pulas right there before everyone’s eyes and money
appeared in the most unusual places. Some testifying it just
appeared right in the clutch of their hands, others in their bank
accounts and many in topped up cellphone credit.
However, juju has also been suspected mainly by those who do not
believe in today’s prophets. Their doubt is further supposrted by the
incident that took place in Mabvuku when a United Family
International Church (UFIC) member bought grocery with US$500 that
turned into leaves.
“That money is evil. These false prophets are using the name of God
to enrich themselves. How on earth could money just come from
nowhere? The bible says you have to sweat for you to live, but these
guys preach otherwise. Nowonder why that Mabvuku woman’s
money turned into leaves. This is purely juju,” fumed a Bulawayo
Methodist Church youth member, Chris Masiyiwa

www.omgghana.com
Re: Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously by adultebony(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
you've got to be kidding me? Imagine if this man were to be in Lagos Nigeria?
Re: Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously by joe4christ(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
And many would still not believe even if they were to experience the miracle for themselves, or have a gun pointed right at them.
For such i leave them to their fate - typical of an average atheist.
So pathetic!
Re: Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously by adultebony(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
If you believe this crap then you'll believe anything...
Re: Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously by erniok(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2012
Abeg make the man come naija and tour several cities.
Re: Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously by plappville(f): 1:19am On Dec 31, 2012
adultebony: If you believe this crap then you'll believe anything...

grin grin
Re: Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously by joe4christ(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2012
adultebony: If you believe this crap then you'll believe anything...

I actually watched it on cable tv myself man, so before labelling something of this nature as false, why dont you first make your research about it and then you'll be considered qualified enough to Judge if it's true or not.
You can even go as far as meeting him in person and let's see if you would still hold on to your deluded perception that there's no God - Afterall it's all still part of the research, or aint it?
Re: Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously by joe4christ(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2012
My problem with atheist is that they are just being self-delusional in the sense that they dont make research about things before labelling it as false, you dont label anything as false until you've made thorough research about such thing and then you would gain enough ground to make your conclusions without it being seen as assumption.

I dare any atheist to go see this prophet in his congregation with the aim of making his or her finding about this prophet of God and not have a second thought about God.
Let someone just give it a try, i dare you atheists and unbelievers!
Re: Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously by Heatblast(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Miracle money
And you wonder why Africa is still the poorest continent undecided angry
Re: Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously by adultebony(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
joe4christ:

I actually watched it on cable tv myself man, so before labelling something of this nature as false, why dont you first make your research about it and then you'll be considered qualified enough to Judge if it's true or not.
You can even go as far as meeting him in person and let's see if you would still hold on to your deluded perception that there's no God - Afterall it's all still part of the research, or aint it?

I had to read through my comments again, I did not say anywhere in my comment that there is no God? Only fools say that. However, if any body believes this "money-multply-in-my-pocket" trash then you don't believe in God!

This 'miracle' negates all the prosperity laws in the Bible. God is not a magician or a money doubler. The Bible says in Gen.8:22 "While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.". Every reaping or financial increase FROM GOD is preceded by a season of sowing, conscious seed sowing based on your love for God NOT dubious expectations of financial gains.

By this miracle thithing is unnecessary or any other form of giving for that matter.

One major problem we have as Christians, especially in Africa, is that we believe we should live on miracle. Get everything for nothing. God is absolutely responsible for us, our rent, food, school fees, electricity bills, fueling of our cars ad generators, etc. All shud be by miracle. Any faith that makes God ABSOLUTELY responsible for our life is an irresponsible faith. Quote me anywhere.

I don't need to meet this 'Pastor' or see him do his thing. Based on the scriptures this thing is fake.

(1) (Reply)

Who Or What Is God? / Could The Jewish Calendar Which The Bible Is Based On Be Wrong? / T.D. Jakes Comes Out For 'Gay Marriage' And 'LGBT Churches'...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.