Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109558 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady:

He cheated on her before the twerking saga? shocked
Yes. The rumors where everywhere, he was photographed with different women. Its not fair that people should blame only Miley. He's not so innocent. Listen to her new song Wrecking Ball. She cried real tears for him. Liam wasnt faithful.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nomski0: Dont forget he cheated on her. Thrice with different women.undecided Btw, they were already having problems before she began her twerking fiesta
Miley really took the relationship seriously. I'll give Liam an applause for sticking to a hyperactive, excessively thyroxined, unbalanced hormoned youth
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady:

The guy just started annoying me when he dissed Khloe Kardashian in one of his new songs
What song shocked
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
Vivly: Miley really took the relationship seriously. I'll give Liam an applause for sticking to a hyperactive, excessively thyroxined, unbalanced hormoned youth
@bold Ouch. grin grin

But does that give him the go-ahead to cheat?wink
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2013
^Maybe, i was too harsh there. Is there any proof that he cheated?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Yep. He was photographed. Then she twerked and gave him back the ring.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: Miley really took the relationship seriously. I'll give Liam an applause for sticking to a hyperactive, excessively thyroxined, unbalanced hormoned youth

Whoa! grin that's just the best way to define her! grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly and Nomski were are you people oh!!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
I wonder why Nomski barely comes online during the day. Let her come lemme ask her
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by AbuMikey(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: I wonder why Nomski barely comes online during the day. Let her come lemme ask her

gringringrin

She would be like "I'm do buy card on my bro's phone,and he uses part of the 10 MB at day,while I use the leftover at Night" gringrin

I didn't say anything oo angry

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

gringringrin

She would be like "I'm do buy card on my bro's phone,and he uses part of the 10 MB at day,while I use the leftover at Night" gringrin

I'm quoting this for hergringrin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by AbuMikey(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: I'm quoting this for hergringrin

Modify pls embarassed

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

gringringrin

So you think i'm a 10MB kinda girl?undecided
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: I wonder why Nomski barely comes online during the day. Let her come lemme ask her
Its library things during the day or i hang out with my friends. Nights are for my N.L friends.cheesycheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady: Vivly and Nomski were are you people oh!!
Reporting for duty sir.grin grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nomski0: So you think i'm a 10MB kinda girl?undecided

You need to flog that boy grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nomski0: Reporting for duty sir.grin grin

Ya welcome! smiley how was your day?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady:

Ya welcome! smiley how was your day?
Extension thingscheesy. Yours?

Where did S run to now?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by AbuMikey(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nomski0: So you think i'm a 10MB kinda girl?undecided

shockedshockedshockedshocked

**breaks sweat from forehead**

Its not what You think!

Just a joke and Nothing more than that embarassed

I'm sorry sad

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nomski0: Extension thingscheesy. Yours?

Where did S run to now?

You went to library extension? shocked
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by AbuMikey(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady:

You need to flog that boy grin

Common behave Yourself!!! angry

I was expecting a "he's was just joking" from you,and now you turning tables for me undecided

Ogbeni,respect yourself oo tongue

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

shockedshockedshockedshocked

**breaks sweat from forehead**

Its not what You think!

Just a joke and Nothing more than that embarassed

I'm sorry sad

The joke was kinda expensive.....you're talking about my brother who's way older than me.tongue tongue. Dont joke with family sweetie, they're precious.undecidedundecided
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Common behave Yourself!!! angry

I was expecting a "he's was just joking" from you,and now you turning tables for me undecided

Ogbeni,respect yourself oo tongue

grin grin tongue
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Back from a ban by the antispam bot
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by AbuMikey(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nomski0: The joke was kinda expensive.....you're talking about my brother who's way older than me.tongue tongue. Dont joke with family sweetie, they're precious.undecidedundecided

Alright! Sorry once again cheesy

@Evil_steady, if I catch you ehn! angry
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady:

You went to library extension? shocked
Why? any problem?
I couldnt go in anyway so i went to hall2's common room.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nomski0: Why? any problem?
I couldnt go in anyway so i went to hall2's common room.

I thought they would have closed the school! Are people still in school?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: Back from a ban by the antispam bot

What did you do that it banned you?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Alright! Sorry once again cheesy

@Evil_steady, if I catch you ehn! angry

Evil_steady grin my twitter handle grin I can't remember the last time I visited twitter! Its too boring!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady:

What did you do that it banned you?
I commented on a thread in the education section and just like that, a ban
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: I commented on a thread in the education section and just like that, a ban

grin that anti spambot is just crazy! It has also banned me in that education section! I wanted to answer a question somebody asked in that UNIBEN thread, so I quoted the person, and it banned me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.