Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) (45274 Views)

When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / How Did This Man Know His Wife Was Cheating? (photo) / What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Diligence: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
This is why magic is not popular in Nigeria; every1 can explain ur art in diff ways and (wait a minute) and advise u on much more creative ways to perform!
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by buchibabe: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
undecidedOyibo dey use dia own jazz invent better high class tins. Africa jazz na to put egg for bottle. Dirty jazz
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
THE FOWL STUCK THE BOTTLE NECK UP ITS @$$. THEN LAID ITS EGGS INSIDE wink
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by maclatunji: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Very popular trick by magicians.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by 40fied(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
mind-boggler:
''To put an egg into a bottle, you will need a raw egg, a tall, clear glass and a bottle of vinegar. Carefully place the egg into the glass and pour on the vinegar until the egg is covered. Within the first few minutes you will see bubbles forming on the surface of the egg and rising to the top of the glass. Leave the egg in the vinegar and put it in the refrigerator for 24 hours. After 24 hours, carefully discard the old vinegar, pouring on fresh vinegar and returning it to the refrigerator where you will leave it for one week.

After one week, remove and rinse the egg. You will notice that the egg's shell has completely dissolved, leaving a soft, rubbery translucent raw egg. You will also notice that some of the vinegar has permeated the egg's membrane, causing it to increase in size''

http://www.ehow.com/info_8122302_raw-egg-vinegar-experiments.html

So its not magic, its simple science. Google it too

All these wahala just to prove eggs can actually enter a bottle? smh.

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by johngreggk: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
HQ:

My thoughts exactly. Probably a small hole cut open on the bottom of the bottle.

SMH*

And the point of this thread is?

That's right!
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by shady26(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
apoti: Yippee my account has been credited with £1m because I saw eggs inside bottle on Nairaland front page.
Mtcheeeew undecided

so as well as giving u free info,nairaland is supposed to hlp u bcom a millionaire?chai....u rili nid to find a job real fast d one dat will giv u millions.i undstnd...mabinu....pele.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Skoopy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Maybe u shuld take some time out to chech the bottom of the bottle. You'll fine the answer.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by surfaceD: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
This is not magic its some elementary physics, the process involve heating/warming the bottle thereby heating the air in the bottle which create a vaccum in the bottle then put the boiled egg on the bottle and stop warming, u will be surprised to see how the fresh air rushing to fill the vaccum created in the bottle will push the egg into the bottle with out damaging it. you can try it cos I have done it several times using coke bottles, though with unshelled egg.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by kevwes: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
thus are part of tricks and always the tricks we are all facing in dis country.am sure thats a plastic bottle!
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by ib1mail112: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
ver porsible
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by BAMMZ(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
Growing up in Celestial Church has made me see things,most memorably is a big metal cross(crucifix) in a perfume bottle. Beat that!
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by soochukwu(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
It is Magical,but if you have any doubt (Google) DYNAMO the magician to know more.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by legendsilver(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
dis is pure African science
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by tinnymerit(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
just light a single match(es) drop it inside the bottle and then put the egg at the mouth of the bottle,as the bottle expands the eggs enters and one egg at a time.lobatan.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Vansnickers: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
The side of the bottle was cut with a razor or knife and the eggs if BOILED were passed through it.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by obojo(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
this is pretty easy.... when its done with a glass bottle.. Let me know
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by nwa4me(f): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Wat k2039 said is very much possible n i suport him
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Beync(f): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
I've seed dis before
this is no magic
The bottle was cut
And sellotaped
After stocking the eggs inside
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by las240s(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
let them try it in a glass bottle then i ll belive its magic cos for the plastic bottle i can even do it better

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Awoofawo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
xynerise:
You are on point. Probably, the eggs were loaded from the bottom of the bottle. They should have used a glass bottle and not a rubber bottle.
I once saw boiled egg inside coke bottle, so this is small thing jawe!
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by PalmTree(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Awoofawo:
I had saw egg inside coke bottle before so this is small thing jawe!

I have seen (not 'had saw') eggs inside a coke bottle before, so this is a small thing jawe!
I'm assuming that it's just an innocent error so you might want to correct it. Thanks.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by vascey(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
1. Bottle was cut from bottom.

2. Eggs are not real but inflatable egg like balloons or even rubber eggs compressed and put inside the bottle.

3. Bottle was cut by the side and eggs dropped in. Then bottle was sealed.

So many ways. Do it with a glass bottle and you have something.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by kentoplash(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
Y dem no put am 4 glass bottle? Make dem do dat 1 na, den I go bliv dem. undecided
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Otenestbestyaho: Have u read abt d bottle leopard? In much d same way was d egg in d bottle

The bottled leopard is not a physical thing. It is more like a subconscious and imaginary personailty.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by firstolalekan(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nonsense! why not in a Glass bottle? F u c k i n g Trick[color=#000099][/color]. grin
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by jcross19: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
SirJay95Jay: Use a glass bottle and I will believe!
have u ever see a cross inside bottle?for those who believe there is no God come to jebu remo during the time of their festival and challenge them with ur mouth ,then u will know tongue is longer than ur leg.

1 Like

Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Awoofawo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
PalmTree:

I have seen (not 'had saw') eggs inside a coke bottle before, so this is a small thing jawe!
I'm assuming that it's just an innocent error so you might want to correct it. Thanks.

thank for drawing my attention to the mistake. Appreciate gracio, e seun! No one is above mistake....
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
It is called impossible bottle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_bottle

It is not magic or miracle or anything of that sort.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by acadasol: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
This is common sense, let's see the base of the bottle.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by PalmTree(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
jcross19: have u ever see a cross inside bottle?for those who believe there is no God come to jebu remo during the time of their festival and challenge them with ur mouth ,then u will know tongue is longer than ur leg.

I believe that God is real but I can't come to ijebu just because of a simple trick, I have done the above a couple of times and I'm willing to enlighten you if you are interested.
Re: Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) by mamagee3(f): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
I think I know how it happened. . .

The bottle was split into two and the eggs were loaded into it.

It's hard to tell where the bottle was split into two because the eggs are solid not liquid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Ekiti People Must Stop Cheeting In Public (Photo) / Please, What's This Man's Problem [PHOTO] / When Kaduna Boys Heard Of The Free Meal By The State Government (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.