Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously (1052 Views)

Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja / See How Lagosians Struggle To Get To Their Destinations After Heavy Rainfall / Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by playnaija(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
[img]http://3.bp..com/-84pXCtkD4R4/UOBril6ZYZI/AAAAAAAAF7E/qWsKa6DP9ns/s400/5296-8.jpg[/img]

Pandemonium at the Ebute Ero end of Lagos Island as thousands are struggling to view an Islamic inscription which supposedly appeared mysteriously overnight.

The insciption is written in Arabic. It was observed that thousands of people have gathered to either view or bow to the inscription. About five people fainted due to the rowdiness of the place while many hooldums have seized the opportunity to steal and commit petty crimes.
One of the people at the scene, Abdulsalam Yusuf, said the people have vowed not to leave unless the state governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, or the Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, addressed them.
The inscription supposedly appeared suddenly on a patch of dry cement on the ground.
The Ebute Ero Police Division, which is adjacent to the place was helpless as there were fears that any attempt to disperse the mammoth crowd could cause disaster.

Source:
http://sharemez..com/2012/12/thousands-struggle-to-view-islamic.html
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by outrage: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Its not just inscription, but what does it say?
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Someone sees an inscription then says the gov should address them For what, did it name fashola?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yeah what does it say? Repent from deceiving the gullible or I will smite you with blindness?
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by tpia5: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
That is arabic?
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by tpia5: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
playnaija:

many hooldums have seized the opportunity to steal and commit petty crimes.

In this instance, can you blame them?
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
tpia@:
That is arabic?

I tire o.
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
i will be happy if it says stop killing non-muslims in the name of allah or stop suicide bombing there are no more virgins in hell

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
*gasp*

The writing on the wall

Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by mike404(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin omo I no fit laugh o, these virgin hunters funny die cheesy
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by DANILSA(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
mike404: grin grin grin grin grin omo I no fit laugh o, these virgin hunters funny die cheesy
NO MIND DEM, ME DEM WAIT FOR GEJ
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by aminho(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
its ayatul kursi verse of power!!!
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by salam001(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
My name is salam001(real names withheld),
I Want to wish my mummy and my daddy and friends and relations a happy christmas and Merry new year,thank you
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by malele(m): 1:27am On Dec 31, 2012
Goat, boko haram writing
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by Ngwakwe: 2:02am On Dec 31, 2012
May the Almighty God preserve you, your daddy, your mummy and friends to see good success in 2013.

You no get Children or you forgot to include them?

Na the people you listed, na the people I prayed for. Next time let your wishes and prayer be more encompassing as you don't know which one God will answer.

salam001: My name is salam001(real names withheld),
I Want to wish my mummy and my daddy and friends and relations a happy christmas and Merry new year,thank you
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2012
That's not Islamic inscription!!!!! @ op, try and get a brain!! Are those Arabic letters? Stop these lies!!
Re: Thousands Struggle To View Islamic Inscription Which Appeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 31, 2012
This might be an ancient tablet from times before. In a normal climate, archaeologists will look for the remaining half of that tablet and try to read what's written on it.

(1) (Reply)

. / Yaradua...what Killed Him? / The General With 300 Million Naira Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.