Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards (15173 Views)

Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) / Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Gwekzy: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Laughably poor.
SinfullY Poor
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by sdavirus: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ivory Coast is a fracophone country....so if the author actually copied and pasted this....that explains it... On the pic it say "Chris Brown et Rihanna a Abijan" french for Chris and Rihanna in Abijan. So (s)he prolly tried.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Redmosquito(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
sdavirus: Ivory Coast is a fracophone country....so if the author actually copied and pasted this....that explains it... On the pic it say "Chris Brown et Rihanna a Abijan" french for Chris and Rihanna in Abijan. So (s)he prolly tried.
No mind all dem guys jare! What can they type in french? angry grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Gwekzy: SinfullY Poor
At least he has opened a thread.
Some pipo, (like me shaa) wey don open acct since neva open thread...
And it even made Fp tongue
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
gistyinka:

This year edition will make history in history of Kora awards because of the two biggest artist in the game has storm to perform along side each other on stage,

http://www.gistyinka.com/2012/12/chris-brown-and-rihanna-storm-abidjan.html
who told you chris and rirri were the biggest player in the game
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by dabrake(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
gistyinka: Kora awards for 2012 was to held in Ivory Coast city Abidjan on Saturday 29 DEC 2012,but was shifted to 31 DEC 2012 because of the quest host of the day American multiple Grammy awards winner Chris Brown miss his flight but later the organizer of the award come out say that the event was shifted because of heavy rain and other logistical hiccups were behind the postponement.Kora awards in African can be describe as American Grammy award,the award was to recognize African musician in the sub Sahara continent of African. But this year edition will be outstanding because American multiple Grammy awards winner Chris Brown has landed in the economic capital city of Ivory Coast(Abidjan)alongside with another American multiple Grammy awards winner Rihanna,Rihanna was hail from Barbados,was by his side, wearing dark glasses.

This year edition will make history in history of Kora awards because of the two biggest artist in the game has storm to perform along side each other on stage, more artist that will billed the event is Nigerian duo P-Square, winner of the last top Kora prize in Burkina Faso capital Ouagadougou in 2010, will also take part in that event.

http://www.gistyinka.com/2012/12/chris-brown-and-rihanna-storm-abidjan.html
Jeez!!! Is this English language?
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
[quote author= But this year edition will be outstanding because American multiple Grammy awards winner Chris Brown [/quote]chris brown has won only 1 grammy so u cant say multiple
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Iaz93: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Wetin concern me with KORA and Abidjan _mtcheew!!!
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Bluediamond1(f): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Laughably poor.
shockingly poor.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by remoranger(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Laughably poor.
stupendously poor
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by cigaricon(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
Booty4me™:
what are they doing in abidjan?
I think they went for cross over night vigil undecided
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by TheGeneral1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
cnwamo:

Incredibly Poor
Elephantly poor!
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by freecocoa(f): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
kenlash: unrealistically poor
independently poor. grin grin grin

Omo that grammar fit cause brain tumor o.shocked choi.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
The General: Elephantly poor!
Lugubriously poor.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija:

Please tell me you're lying? shocked later they'll say africans are poor... Choi

I'm not lying, hun... It's all over the news..

Africans aren't poor, the wealth just belongs to the godfathers and goodfellas... grin
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by otumfour(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
grin grin
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by prideofbarbados(f): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Its french and not English. It means Riri and chris in abijan
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Gabreal1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Eneze1:

Very poor
grin
Eneze1:

Very poor
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by cronsberg: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2012
ItsModella:
Lugubriously poor.

Extra-ordinerily poor
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by kspeed(m): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2012
all-out:
Riri's not looking her best in these pics . . .

Guess because of the solid english!kiddin oh
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2012
9jacrip: The English is poor

Eneze1:

Very poor

Prof Corruption:

unbelievably poor.

cnwamo:

Incredibly Poor

kenlash: unrealistically poor

omo_to_dun:

Laughably poor.

Gwekzy: SinfullY Poor

Blue diamond:
shockingly poor.

remoranger: stupendously poor

The General: Elephantly poor!

freecocoa: independently poor. grin grin grin

ItsModella:
Lugubriously poor.

cronsberg:

Extra-ordinerily poor

cronsberg: garrily poor grin

lol.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Makbo: 2:49am On Dec 31, 2012
Hmmm, You guys don't have the latest. Ivorians boycotted the concert. Nothing to see with Chris Brown/Rihanna love story, but just to protest against Ouattara thugish regime and the emprisonment of the true President of their choice, Laurent K. Gbagbo.
Ivorians have never accepted Ouattra, the puppet-President imposed to them by the infamous International Community. Any time they can avenge and show him, they don't like him, they do not hesitate. Back to February 2012, when national football squad "The Elephants" lost the ACN, Ivorians were chanting and dancing to mock Ouattara.

I have some pics of the stadium where Chris B.'s concert was scheduled for Sunday Dec. 30/12 afternoon. But here's what the stadium looked like at the last minute. Chris Brown ended up refusing to play in an empty stadium. People big Victoty!

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 31, 2012
i thought he was gone already, is he still there in Abidjan?
They finally made the concert for free but people still refused to go lol
In a way i feel bad for Brown, this wasn't about him,
but on n'aime pas les foutaises,
and Ivoz showed it again to all these bullsh** organisers, followers of Ado.
While life is gettin expensive and people are suffuring
u go do exorbitant unnecessary spending, and like this is not enough, u expect to make money back from the population
mais c bloh, vous n'avez rien vu encore, ca vous a lepeh
iko ticket 100 000 f? comme ils ont chie dans vos cranes la, demain vous allez fixer prix de ticket a 30 million
rubbish mtchewww
This is what u get when u r too greedy: Humiliation!
Round of applause for my people, i am proud of their reaction cool
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 31, 2012
huni_naija:

Please tell me you're lying? shocked later they'll say africans are poor... Choi
He needn't tell you his lying, he is obviously lying, does dat seem true 2 a right thinking human like me nd I'll wanna believe you?
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by chacha3(f): 2:57am On Dec 31, 2012
Blue diamond:
shockingly poor.
terribly poor
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Revolva(m): 3:59am On Dec 31, 2012
Umm this rihanna again following chris brown -- well after all the shakara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owen Gee: I Almost Committed Suicide Last Year - Comedian / Simi Confirms Adekunle Gold New Song Is Directed At Davido [PICS] / Comedian Shortcut Holds 'Joke Bag Show' In Abuja, Releases Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.