Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards (15111 Views)

Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) / Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Pain(m): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2012
Makbo: Hmmm, You guys don't have the latest. Ivorians boycotted the concert. Nothing to see with Chris Brown/Rihanna love story, but just to protest against Ouattara thugish regime and the emprisonment of the true President of their choice, Laurent K. Gbagbo.
Ivorians have never accepted Ouattra, the puppet-President imposed to them by the infamous International Community. Any time they can avenge and show him, they don't like him, they do not hesitate. Back to February 2012, when national football squad "The Elephants" lost the ACN, Ivorians were chanting and dancing to mock Ouattara.

I have some pics of the stadium where Chris B.'s concert was scheduled for Sunday Dec. 30/12 afternoon. But here's what the stadium looked like at the last minute. Chris Brown ended up refusing to play in an empty stadium. People big Victoty!

Pleasing to my soul. Its gonna be a great year ahead.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by bobolekepee(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2012
*Kails*:

Stop all dis nah... Y dont u correct d guy instead of all diz?

lol.
cronsberg:

Extra-ordinerily poor
*Kails*:

lol.
*Kails*:

lol.
*Kails*:

lol.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by Mologi(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2012
Booty4me™:
what are they doing in abidjan?
.THEy want there 4 a crusade,
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by mightiersa: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
pitoski: Below is my version of GistYinka's early post:

Kora awards for the year 2012 which is to be held in Ivory Coast city, Abidjan, on Saturday 29 DEC 2012, was postponed to 31 DEC 2012 because the major guest of the day, American multiple Grammy awards winner, Chris Brown missed his flight.

But later, the organizer of the award declared that the event was postponed due to heavy rainfall and other logistical hiccups.

Kora award in Africa can be described as Grammy award of America. the major aim of the award is to recognize African musicians in the sub Saharan continent of African.

This year’s edition is deemed to be outstanding because of the expected presence of American multiple awards Grammy winner, Chris Brown .

Chris Brown, along with his girlfriend, Rihanna, have already arrived in Abidjan, the capital city of Ivory Coast. Rihanna is also another Grammy award winner. Rihanna was seen with some dark glasses.

Chris Brown is expected to perform along with Rihanna. Psquare of Nigeria were also billed to perform at this year’s edition.

I hope my Translation is not that too bad. Any correction(s) is/are welcomed.

I really like your approach of criticism (constructive and mature).
Notwithstanding however, Yinkagist's version is very interesting, hilarious and captivating.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by pitoski(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
tnx for the comment. I also like Yinka's statement because is interesting and funny.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards by todasensual: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2013
vanstanzy: Did some1 say "illuminati connection"? grin grin grin Guyz, get a load of this... this write-up is CHICKEN ENGLISH NOT PIGEON ENGLISH. grin grin grin grin grin
those people feel more confortable[left][/left]those people feel more comfortable in africa, pls do not blame them if they come to africa to enjoy them self..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji's Parents / Olajumoke Orisaguna Foundation Set To Be Launched / New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji’s Beautiful Daughter, Chimebuka Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.