Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Going For Masters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Going For Masters (490 Views)

Pls Can A 2.2 Graduate Apply For Masters Directly Without Pgd / Top-ten List Of Countries For Masters In Computer Science / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going For Masters by coollincoln: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2012
I'm a fresh graduate with a B.A in linguistics and I want to pursue a masters degree in diplomacy and international relations at any nigerian universities,plz I need help on how to go about it. I'm counting on yours advices guyz.
Re: Going For Masters by coollincoln: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2012
I graduated with a cgpa of 3.81
Re: Going For Masters by upengineer: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
Congratulations first, the next thing is that you search for schools offering your desired course at MSC level. Once you are successful with your search, you be on the look out to know when the school starts selling their Msc forms, you purchase the form, fill it and submit it with ALL YOUR CERTIFICATES. Have faith and hope for the best. Once your name comes out, you automatically becomes a Masters Students. Chikena

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lions And Lionesses, Let's Meet Here / MBBS And Engineering In China / Studying In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.