Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? (7203 Views)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / I Choose To Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
To everybody irrespective of your faith Nairalanders the countdown has started already, So where are you gonna worship or praise him tonight?Christians which church? Muslims Which assembly are you congregrating with? Nasfat, Nadwat…
And If otherwise pls state.

Thanksgiving mode its not by your power you're alive.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by TableLeg(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
In my house ... As i do everyday!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Briz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
advocate666: The time has come. The year of the defeat of the godly is at hand. 2013 is going to be the year of destruction. Satan's army is gathering tommorrow night to unleash hell upon the godly. I will be amongst them.

Who is this fool?

8 Likes

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by imeller: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Cc4c
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
On my bed.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Ahmedie25(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
In my private jet
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
Na wa oooooo.... Gej told me not to tel anybody for security reasons....
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by ghettodreamz(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
Right inside my apartment, knowing fully well that God is everywhere and he will surely hear whenever and wherever we call on Him.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by djeezy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
In the church(Anglican). I just love the cross over service. Afterwards, I'll proceed to league of fireworks. I love new year fireworks...

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
Church tinz
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Beautymc(f): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
Living Faith Church, Durumi Abuja
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Akshow: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
I'm in the north, Kano to be specific. Donchya think i need my head examine if i spend the eve else where aside the comfort of my apartment? Church, beer palor, club etc on the hold.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Prodigee: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
Somewhere on planet Earth that's pretty safe frm BH ish.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Ganys: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
Why do you wana know
Are you a career Kidnaper
Well, I won't tell you angry
Because...I'm security conscious cool
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by dopeJemi: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
it has got 2 Be at d Redeemed christian church of God(Maranatha parish)

God is Good, choi! E no easy, I remember Last year wen I was in church, bouh 2 cross-over 2 2012, I had so many tots in my mind, tots Like "I'm entering 2012,am I gonna make it into 2013, ​a♏ I gonna survive 2012" and here I ​a♏ 2day, bouh 2 cross over 2 2013.

God is mercifuL, thank U God 4 keeping me and my famiLy aLive
smiley cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Ganys: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
I can't tell you and you can't force me angry
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by sunnyp1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
In my house giving God the glory....

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by sunnyp1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
In my house praising God....

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by tola9ja: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
BASWAN GAA IMAAM ILORIN
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by poweredcom(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
All d chhurch wey una don go every year we still dey ripped off...poor broke

As for me na one brothel I go dey dey bubble till infinity ..listening to owu sa gi wiz boy songs and flavor ashawo remix see all d ashawo wish dem new year una no say ashawo go attend crossover church dis night also after dat I dey wait to Bleep am around 1.am dats my happy new year

3 Likes

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Briz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
Let us just remember as we go to dance gangnam style dis cross over in church, make sure u take 3 times ur transport fee to church. Who knows u might get a shocker as u leave ur church premises.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by just4kelvin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
in my church ofcos, my prayer this new yr is for a better life and to achieve success. amen
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by dopeJemi: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Prodigee: WTF did u just spill?!

Crap embarassed
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
CCC nooni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Olumba Obu(ooo) / Difference Between The Power Of God And The Glory Of God / How Hindu Gods Became Overlapped With Vodun Gods In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.