Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,551 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? (7209 Views)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / I Choose To Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
some will do on nairaland....maybe we need a thread for that
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by philipstanley(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Am praising God in my parish at RCCG (RESURRECTION POWER PARISH). Ur all welcome
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by fittty(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
7pm hitting the bar then 11pm off to church then 12:30am hitting the club.... 4aam back in my pad!

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by philipstanley(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
I will be praising God in my parish at RCCG (RESURRECTION POWER PARISH). Taraba province, ur all welcome.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
At 4sqr gospel church isokan owutu agric ikorodu lagos.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Iaz93: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
Just alone in my small room. . .no fireworks, nothing. . .SMH
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Revolva(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
dtw_sola:

What Revolva spilled is known as 'the truth of the matter'. The majority of Nigerians cannot handle this truth. You appear to be among the majority based on your reaction.
Look that's just it..church church cross overs and pastors gonna make enough moullah !!! And upon all the crossovers and experience concerts attended we are still shit !!sometimes I wonder if we are ok in our mentality in this nation...follow follow
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by huninaija(f): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Chuuchhh!! KICC to be precise you are welcome... cool
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
Tonight will be mortuary... Then on the first will be cemetery...
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by greatgod2012(f): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
djeezy: In the church(Anglican). I just love the cross over service. Afterwards, I'll proceed to league of fireworks. I love new year fireworks...

we are both Anglican family.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Mayowura: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
In my church @ mountain of fire and miracle ministries kubwa Abuja.
Cos by God's grace you all will see this year, Happy new year all!
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Iaz93: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
oluface: Tonight will be mortuary... Then on the first will be cemetery...
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Libkid(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
Gonna pray and worship my God at St.ANTHONY CATHOLIC CHURCH AFTER DAT NA THrowing of bangers,burning of old calenders,and dancing tinx as in alingo,gangnam,etighi and azonto

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nwogbe: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
I don't see any difference between 2day and d rest 365 days of this year. To me, every day is a crossover night. So why the noise?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
I don't know why u do cross over night... If that be the case do cross over night everyday then because my God is same everyday. I thank him everyday for making me see a new day... afresh.

So, I celebrate in the comfort of my house Jeje.. thanking God for his ever goodness.....

Oshei Baba
cool cool cheesy grin
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by billionman: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nwogbe: I don't see any difference between 2day and d rest 365 days of this year. To me, every day is a crossover night. So why the noise?

As if we have the same reasoning faculty. I see no difference between days. Crossing over from one day to another is a miracle to me by God and I thank Him for that every new day.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
Revolva:
Look that's just it..church church cross overs and pastors gonna make enough moullah !!! And upon all the crossovers and experience concerts attended we are still shit !!sometimes I wonder if we are ok in our mentality in this nation...follow follow

First offering of d the year saiks ..... it is well
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
winners chapel
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
banttieman: CCC nooni
Oshe jere halleluyah*7 to d four corners of the world.
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by bisiofgod(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
Living faith church,GAA Imam,ilorin
Re: Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
oluface: Tonight will be mortuary... Then on the first will be cemetery...
There's power in the tongue, words are use to ruin peoples life, and it is this same word we use in rebuilding a life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! / When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges! / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.