Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (80156 Views)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by kayo80(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2015
You are allowed to wear leggings to your church? Pls where is it, I wanna be a member.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2015
Just don't forget your main purpose in church...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ELTON123(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2015
kayo80:
You are allowed to wear leggings to your church? Pls where is it, I wanna be a member.
na wetin I wan ask oo ;I\

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Cutehector(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Wow, dah dress looks so cute on u on a sunday... kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Joygalore(f): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Simple and nice.
She looks good and nothing absolutely wrong with her outfit to church.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by kayo80(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2015
ELTON123:
na wetin I wan ask oo ;I\

Lol!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Omotayor123(f): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2015
OP with that dressing shocked

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2015
First i saw the pic then christ embassy came to my mind......then i saw the hashtag and i was like...........

442 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by sauceEEP(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2015
That body revealing ( contour) tight fitted jengings to church shocked shocked shocked

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Christian? shocked shocked

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by wheredemdey: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
First i saw the pic then christ embassy came to my mind......then i saw the hashtag and i was like...........

No mind the redundant f0000ol

She even call Christ "khrist".....she is a f00lish illbred animal...mutilating the name of her Creator.....i may not be perfect but trust me.. God is so so far away from you...kindly repent.

279 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Johnnoah1st: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

she even borrowed car to pose.

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Moz22: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2015
Lord save me from these Karishikas

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by CaroLyner(f): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2015
its christ embassy. they wear literallly anything to church.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Donlino(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2015
If this is how you're allowed to dress to church then your church is the den of the devil.... what nonsense... can you go and see any powerful ruler dressed like this?.... can you even go to work like this?

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by mankan2k7(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2015
Stop lying u are going to bae house

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by CreamyBanana(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

No hips, no ass. Nothing. Why did you wear leggings then? angry

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by cupidhero(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

You shouldn't have gone to church...so Christ is now Khrist? Small jokes like this will land you in hell.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2015
Hypocrites!

19 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by naijaboiy: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2015
This is the height of attention seeking.

Redundant fool undecided

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Elnino4ladies: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
No bible?...u are a whoore!

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by corisande: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2015
* Makes sign of the cross*

Strolls out of thread

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Christian? shocked shocked
Yup i am

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by CaroLyner(f): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

No mind the redundant f0000ol

She even call Christ "khrist".....she is a f00lish illbred animal...mutilating the name of her Creator.....i may not be perfect but trust me.. God is so so far away from you...kindly repent.
you need repentance yourself.
you bashed someone like that and you call yourself a christian

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Khd95(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2015
End time

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Donlino(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hypocrites!

Do you know the meaning of that word?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Evergreat2014(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2015
Do you enjoy what you are doing now @OP

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
she even borrowed car to pose.
Awww too bad its one of my Rides tongue
Hustle hard son, and one day you'll be a proud owner of one.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ademipeju(f): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2015
kayo80:

cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by ademipeju(f): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by wheredemdey: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2015
CaroLyner:

you need repentance yourself.
you bashed someone like that and you call yourself a christian

Its people like op that pushes away genuine christians...can she dress like this to see her village traditional ruler....can she go for a job interview dressed like this??

My dear lets face facts...this is one reason why unbelievers mock the christian faith...imagine calling the holy name of Christ "krisht"...she is a mega rubbish somebody

132 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.