Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. (2987 Views)

15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits / I Need Advice On Items I Can Import To Nigeria / Kinds Of Goods U Can Import And Sell Very Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by respectment(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Please I need a detailed guide from someone who is importing cloths from cotonu and Togo , I want to know the prons and cons of this business. Thanks
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by akaahs(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Me too,but mine is laptops & accessories,cell phones,joywerry,necklace,writch watches. I need sum1 who will guide me.pls 07063828396

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by judondasylva(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
akaahs:
Me too,but mine is laptops & accessories,cell phones,joywerry,necklace,writch watches. I need sum1 who will guide me.pls 07063828396
THEN CALL ME ON PHONE LETS DISCUSS.
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by Blindtarget2: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
@Jude pls do u know anybody who is into car importation from Cotonou or Togo.
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by chidekings(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
judondasylva:

hia, ur into all these businesses.ur jack of all trade ooo but master of .........

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by chidekings(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
judondasylva:

hia, ur into all these businesses.ur jack of all trade ooo but master of .........

I dey fear u
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by kessygirl(f): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hi. I can help you buy goods in cotonou or togo. I am also into it. As for the person that want jewelries, laptop and accessories, it is better you buy it in nigeria cos that is where we buy ours. As for the person that wants to buy car, i know of someone that is into it, you will be satisfied after dealing with him. Just call me for more info. +22997970389.
Good luck
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by chiomilisa(f): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2015
where can I buy cheap jewelries in nigeria
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2015
chiomilisa:
where can I buy cheap jewelries in nigeria
You can buy costume in lagos. Balogun market.
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by chiomilisa(f): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
pls where in balogun. i dont know much about lagos
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
kessygirl:
Hi. I can help you buy goods in cotonou or togo. I am also into it. As for the person that want jewelries, laptop and accessories, it is better you buy it in nigeria cos that is where we buy ours. As for the person that wants to buy car, i know of someone that is into it, you will be satisfied after dealing with him. Just call me for more info. +22997970389.
Good luck
can u send me a mail so dt we can talk abt clothes from Togo or cotouou?
slidewaxie@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by mrsage(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2015
kessygirl:
Good luck

I cant reach you on the phone. Any email address?
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by kessygirl(f): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
mrsage:

I cant reach you on the phone. Any email address?
Favourifedi@gmail.com
Sorry for the late reply.
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by crew911: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2015
if you need jewelries, wrist watches, cloths, pharmaceuticals etc. then contact me right away. I am currently in India where all the originals is.
(+918452973853) email { kenmr30@gmail.com}
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by judondasylva(m): 6:39am On Mar 25, 2015
God willing if the saturday election goes peacefully, then we are embacking on another trip to cotonou on monday, that's for those that want to go. I already have 3people that want to go with me so any body from this group that want to go with us should get ready.
Re: I Need Help On How I Can Import New Cloths From Togo And Cotonu. by Engineerfidel(m): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2015
We are importer and export of consumer electronics and equipment like cell phones, laptops,Tv,Fridges,jewelries,watches etc on wholesale and retail businesses . Call/WhatsApp : 08068516082

(1) (Reply)

Business Profit And Consumer Income To Increase In 2018 – FSDH / Procedure For Obtaining Mining Licence For Any Minerals / Finally Revealed: CRACKING THE VFL CORRECT SCORE STRATEGY TO TRADE WITH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.