Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. (1771 Views)

Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Was Hitler A Christian? / If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by wiegraf: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
Evil Brain: If I could go back, I wouldn't kill Hitler. Killing people is never a good way to solve problems. If I knew he would become a mass murderer, what I'd do is to talk to him and try to show him the error of his ways.

In any case, there is no reason to think getting rid of Hitler would have prevented the horrors of World War 2. Contrary to popular belief, Hitler didn't kill all those people by himself. The holocaust was due to to the actions of the whole of the German government with the active or passive participation of the majority of the German people. Racism and anti-Semitism had been pervasive in German culture for centuries. Racism against Jews was official catholic doctrine, and the founder of German protestantism, Martin Luther himself was an anti-semite who wrote several hate-filled racist books and pamphlets against them. The truth is that the Holocaust or something similar would probably have happened no matter who happened to be in charge in Germany.

Hitler was the poster-boy for the holocaust, but not the cause.

I'd still take my chances though. I'd put my 'faith' in humanity, so to speak. Reckless and illogical, but meh..
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by wiegraf: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

You do realise that white people in africa kiddnapped slaves? Unless you have proof that more slaves were sold by blacks rather than captured by whites, I believe you should shut up and dont insult the Africa you dont live in.

Slavery is slavery. Still exists today, just packaged better. Most have no choice either ways. Then again, slavery isn't about giving people choices
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
wiegraf:

Slavery is slavery. Still exists today, just packaged better. Most have no choice either ways. Then again, slavery isn't about giving people choices

I am not disputing your point.

Does any Jew claim that Jews caused the holocaust? (there were Jewish Nazi collaborators)

Why should we blame the victims forced to sell their own bros in African slave trade?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by wiegraf: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

I am not disputing your point.

Does any Jew claim that Jews caused the holocaust? (there were Jewish Nazi collaborators)

Why should we blame the victims forced to sell their own bros in African slave trade?

I find it hard to believe they had no choice, at least not all of them. Some where true eediots, involved in slavery with or without oyinbo. Iirc some were rather disappointed when oyinbo stopped trading, etc
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
wiegraf:

I find it hard to believe they had no choice, at least not all of them. Some where true eediots, involved in slavery with or without oyinbo. Iirc some were rather disappointed when oyinbo stopped trading, etc

Seen
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Here we go again with this guy trying to deny facts. On the same issue we had months ago with it ending with him admitting the fck ups of his ppl. Now you want to talk about "dont insult africa". Lmao

Spare me the bull. Its a new year ffs. Its time to get a new act and brand new tactics, cuz im not falling for it. Nor am i sorry about speaking the truth. You are in no way, shape or form a victim. Thats number one, second if anybody should feel insulted it should be me at your audacity to distort facts and try to pass them off to someone like me when i am very much enlightened about many things esp. my history. It was a lucrative business with ppl even selling relatives for profit and clout. It was all good until the arabs and europeans gained enough trust and brainwashed enough ppl to divide, conquer and rule. Thats what happened, nothing less. And that truth has solid evidence not only written by historians but these accounts came from ppl of all sides who were directly involved. "they had no choice"...lol foh. Black folks hate to be told the truth...and then we wonder why as a "race", we are lagging behind. Smh.

Anyway, lifes too short for this and as long as i know the truth, it doesnt matter what anyone says. Carry on. smiley
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
*Kails*:
Here we go again with this guy trying to deny facts. On the same issue we had months ago with it ending with him admitting the fck ups of his ppl. Now you want to talk about "dont insult africa". Lmao

Spare me the bull. Its a new year ffs. Its time to get a new act and brand new tactics, cuz im not falling for it. Nor am i sorry about speaking the truth. You are in no way, shape or form a victim. Thats number one, second if anybody should feel insulted it should be me at your audacity to distort facts and try to pass them off to someone like me when i am very much enlightened about many things esp. my history. It was a lucrative business with ppl even selling relatives for profit and clout. It was all good until the arabs and europeans gained enough trust and brainwashed enough ppl to divide, conquer and rule. Thats what happened, nothing less. And that truth has solid evidence not only written by historians but these accounts came from ppl of all sides who were directly involved. "they had no choice"...lol foh. Black folks hate to be told the truth...and then we wonder why as a "race", we are lagging behind. Smh.

Anyway, lifes too short for this and as long as i know the truth, it doesnt matter what anyone says. Carry on. smiley

Okay, I'm sorry. smiley
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by EvilBrain1(m): 1:13am On Jan 06, 2013
striktlymi:

I am curious to know where you got this "official" information from.

Thank you!

Stritklymi:
i seriously doubt that official document came out of the first and true church which is the catholic church, considering the protestants history as murderers and heretics
thank you

There is plenty of historical evidence available about the the Catholic church's harsh treatment of Jews. There is no point trying to deny 2000 years of history, especially since the church itself has admitted responsibility for some if not all of it. If you're not aware of the church’s shameful past, then I suggest you do a Google search and learn the truth.

From The Economist When Napoleon's revolutionary armies occupied Rome in 1798 and again in 1809, the French allowed the Jews to leave the ghetto and enjoy equal rights. One of the first actions of Pius VII when he was restored to power was to drive them back. Rome's Jews were briefly emancipated again in 1848, when Garibaldi and his troops seized Rome. Two years later, in 1850, the return of a pope, this time Pius IX, resulted again in a return to the ghetto and the reintroduction of the old restrictions.

...Taking its lead from the authoritative Jesuit journal, Civiltà cattolica, a fast-growing Catholic press spread the word through Europe that the Jews were not just an errant religion but a separate race—a “giant octopus”, in the words of a typical Civiltà cattolica article in 1893—that did not work but grew fat on the work of others. Not all of these anti-Semitic outpourings had papal authority. During this period, the popes themselves said as little as possible about Jews. But they did not denounce the spreading anti-Semitic poison, even when petitioned to. They were, in fact, less willing than the popes of previous centuries even to repudiate the blood libel, the medieval superstition that Jews murdered Christian children in order to drink their blood, which enjoyed a renaissance in the last decades of the 19th century.

http://www.economist.com/node/770783

Further Reading:http://www.sullivan-county.com/news/mine/timeline.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Teenagers Helped Me Become A Christian, I Used To Be An Atheist / Is It A Sin To Own A Private Jet? / How To Know The Voice Of The Lord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.