Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Governor Amaechi Intimidates And Embarasses Road Users In Porthacourt Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Intimidates And Embarasses Road Users In Porthacourt Today (555 Views)

Saraki, Wike Meet In Porthacourt. / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Amaechi Intimidates And Embarasses Road Users In Porthacourt Today by Technocracy: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
This is to inform the generality of Nigerians on the near draconian attitude of Gov ameachi,who today sized the car keys of motorist along transwoji road popularly known as slaughter,this incident occurred about 12.30pm due to congestion on that road,there is always a tradition encouraged by law enforcement agents to prevent the traffic from getting to Ykc juntion a four way junction notorious for its bottle neck,3 to 4 lines were formed,the Gov was passing this afternoon and was forcefully seizing peoples car key on the 3rd and 4th line. This is not the first time this incident has happend,yet most times u hardly find traffic officials there.
Re: Governor Amaechi Intimidates And Embarasses Road Users In Porthacourt Today by ba7man(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
Next time they won't disobey traffic laws. Some Nigerians will never change unless treated like animals. I can bet they form the 3rd and 4th lines due to their impatience and the law enforcers just look on.
Re: Governor Amaechi Intimidates And Embarasses Road Users In Porthacourt Today by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
If na me, I for woze am better slap. cool
Re: Governor Amaechi Intimidates And Embarasses Road Users In Porthacourt Today by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
Subscribing
Re: Governor Amaechi Intimidates And Embarasses Road Users In Porthacourt Today by chubysoft1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
ba7man: Next time they won't disobey traffic laws. Some Nigerians will never change unless treated like animals. I can bet they form the 3rd and 4th lines due to their impatience and the law enforcers just look on.

It's not true at all. Where there's no law the people are lawless. Gov Amaechi should stop fooling around and address the issue squarely.

(1) (Reply)

We Must Not Lose Hope In God, Obasanjo Advises Nigerians. / In Your Opinion, How Independent Is EFCC? / Chime: Where Are The People Of Enugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.