Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012? (6987 Views)

The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? / Payment Of Royalty In 2012 To Comandclem Patentees / Share Your Worst Moment Inside Traffic Jam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012? by CzarChris(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2013
The day i lost the biggest contract my company had ever bid for, all because my business partner developed 'cold feet' at the tail end of the bid and opted out. Only to discover that he won the job using another company. I felt like dying cos i had invested my life savings already to get the job.
Well its 2013 am still alive and kicking and i believe that God will find a way to compensate me.
Re: What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012? by ukaifycos: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
mine is, the day i went 2 repair my phone, with the instinct that the guy may change my battery, but foolishly trust him because of the way he left his shop 4 me to look after when he went 2 buy material 2 repair the phone. When he hand me my phone, i quickly rush 2 confirm my instinct was true. As u know arguement and i swell 2 God follow, but my original follow come battery is gone. I cry like a baby.
Re: What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012? by mkoabiola: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
diji04: Please share your worst moment of 2012 and the way forward to greatness in 2013? Happy new year to all NL.
@op .What's ur own worst moment?
And u ar asking others while u av ur yours.mtchewwwwww.what rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year (photos) / Silver Fox Strip Club Is A Threat To Us - Port Harcourt Women / Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.