Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps (7809 Views)

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Catholicism Doctrines And Its Biblical Root(debunking An Argument) / Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by AtheistD(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=Affiliated], Religion has seen more evil pricks than any other singular classification of humans. angry/quote]

Err.... Islam too??

Islam and Xtianity are neck and neck.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Err.... Islam too??

Islam and Xtianity are neck and neck.

By Religion I mean all beliefs that try to influence human behavior with the idea of God. They have all produced evil pricks.
Christianity and Islam are nowhere near neck and neck. Islam is bad but Christianity was another ball game entirely. Its not even the senseless killings done by the church and mosques that offend me, its the mental slavery they put the world in. Islam just capitalized on what the church had already done. The church wiped out and replaced our History with their propaganda and that's just unforgivable. All the book burnings and erasing books from history and so on... When someone had an idea that could progress humanity the church would suppress the idea and likely kill the person. Although the catholic church has already apologized for most of its wrong doings.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated:

Well the church accepted him. I know Jesus promised to build his kingdom on what frosbel wants. So I agree. Hitler was a fucking unbeliever

what church ?

The man made institution or the body led by Christ ?
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 2:23am On Jan 01, 2013
frosbel:

what church ?

The man made institution or the body led my Christ ?

Kindly direct me to the body led by Christ providing detailed instructions on how to become part of it and how it is different from the man made institution.
Then after doing that, explain how Hitler was not a member of it.
If you can, give scriptural references to your points
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by plaetton: 2:33am On Jan 01, 2013
frosbel:

Sorry kid, you are the one displaying blatant ignorance.

First off, you do not understand the basic definition of what a Christian is.

You can hyperventilate all you want, your definition of what a Christian should be is totally irrelevant to the argument.

He he he. Always the revisionist. When ever you are defeated in an any point, then that point has to be redefined.
You said Hitler was not a christian, others proved to you that he was, now for that reason, you have to redefine christianity just to make sure that Hitler does not fit that new definition.
What a joker you are.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 2:36am On Jan 01, 2013
plaetton:

He he he. Always the revisionist. When ever you are defeated in an any point, then that point has to be redefined.
You said Hitler was not a christian, others proved to you that he was, now for that reason, you have to redefine christianity just to make sure that Hitler does not fit that new definition.
What a joker you are.

Lol. Quite funny but let's allow him to keep redefining. Very soon his definition of Christianity would be those that go to Okija shrine.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by plaetton: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2013
frosbel:

Someone who has :

1. Repented from their sins and shallow way of life
2. Believed on the Lord Jesus Christ and the remission of their past sins through his BLOOD
3. Baptized or infilled with the Holy Spirit.

And how do you know that Hitler was not all of the above?. Shortly before his death, he could have repented in his heart, he could confessef the lordship of jesus, and he clould have had a priest pour water on him to symbolise baptism.

By all the above, are you in any position to say who is and who is not a christian?
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated:

Kindly direct me to the body led by Christ providing detailed instructions on how to become part of it and how it is different from the man made institution.
Then after doing that, explain how Hitler was not a member of it

Not that you care to know the facts , but I am obliged to expatiate on this a litte further , if only to stop you from holding onto fallacies.

Jesus Christ did not come to start a religion , he came to save sinners of whom I am chief , to use a phrase first uttered by Paul.

It is these sinners who are saved , and who have responded to Acts 17:30 , that make up the true CHURCH or Body of Christ.

The original meaning of church has always been the assembly of such individuals , who form the corporate body of Christ.

Original Word: ἐκκλησία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: ekklésia
Phonetic Spelling: (ek-klay-see'-ah)
Short Definition: an assembly, congregation, church
Definition: an assembly, congregation, church; the Church, the whole body of Christian believers.

Denominational churches are simply fellowships that contain a number of these individuals and many others who do not , or refuse to belong to denominations .

Further , the Roman Catholic church cannot in the true sense of the definition explained qualify as a CHURCH or THE Church. If you read about the history of the roman church , you will quickly come to discover , how they corrupted the simple message of Christ with Greek philosophy , Pagan worship and Pagan symbols and rites. This is not the true church. In fact the catholic church has been fund guilty of and accused of working contrary to the spirit of Christ with their violence, financial indulgence, opulence, falsehoods and a host of countless other misdemeanours.

If you want to call a 'CHURCH' that works contrary to the cause of Christ as THE CHURCH , then you are being dishonest and intentionally ignorant.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 01, 2013
plaetton:

What a joker you are.

You have to admit your knowledge of bible history is almost nil .

I am always obliged to provide atheists with facts but the problem is they do not want facts, they want to argue for the sake of argument which is why they are forever learning but never able to come to the point of discovering the TRUTH.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 01, 2013
plaetton:

And how do you know that Hitler was not all of the above?. Shortly before his death, he could have repented in his heart, he could confessef the lordship of jesus, and he clould have had a priest pour water on him to symbolise baptism.

By all the above, are you in any position to say who is and who is not a christian?

Let us not stress Frosbel this new year.

The guy is trying to save face through Anonyism. He wants to redefine christianity. With his criteria, no can even know who is a christian.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 2:45am On Jan 01, 2013
^^^^ So if I understand you correctly

It is these sinners who are saved , and who have responded to Acts 17:30 , that make up the true CHURCH or Body of Christ.
The original meaning of church has always been the assembly of such individuals , who form the corporate body of Christ.

And the Roman Catholic church cannot in the true sense of the definition explained qualify as a CHURCH.

So therefore, the catholic church of which Hitler was a part of isn't a church and therefore Hitler wasn't a christian?
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

The guy is trying to save face through Anonyism. He wants to redefine christianity. With his criteria, no can even know who is a christian.

stress me ,

Mate, if you do my Job you will not last a week, you will go bunkers, I don't easily get stressed , lol.

And to be quite honest , I doubt if I will be having too much time on my hands in this 2013 to go round in circles with atheists.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by plaetton: 2:48am On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated: ^^^^ So if I understand you correctly

And the Roman Catholic church cannot in the true sense of the definition explained qualify as a CHURCH.

So therefore, the catholic church of which Hitler was a part of isn't a church and therefore Hitler wasn't a christian?

You see what I mean? Perfect redefinition.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated: ^^^^ So if I understand you correctly

Well , you summarised the point very well.

Kudos to you grin

You guys need to calm down, take a deep breath in 2013 and start to form cohesive arguments that stick, stop all these baseless accusations that are mostly based on mere fantasy and prior experience in the false church institution.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by plaetton: 2:51am On Jan 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

LOL. Thast evolution for you.
Through Frosbel, christianity is fastly evolving into something totally different and very wierd.

Well. for us, Frosbel helps validate our own claims that Christianity, at least in it's present form, is just the biggest gas ball in the our solar system.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 01, 2013
plaetton:

LOL. Thast evolution for you.
Through Frosbel, christianity is fastly evolving into something totally different and very wierd.

Well. for us, Frosbel helps validate our own claims that Christianity, at least in it's present form, is just the biggest gas ball in the our solar system.

I was actually expecting you and the formerly abused church members to comend me for my work on trying to go back to the basic truths of the purpose of JESUS , his death , resurrection , second coming and judgement.

Would you rather believe in a lake of hot liquid sulphur frying your wicked souls for eternity no end grin
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by plaetton: 3:03am On Jan 01, 2013
frosbel:

I was actually expecting you and the formerly abused church members to comend me for my work on trying to go back to the basic truths of the purpose of JESUS , his death , resurrection , second coming and judgement.

Would you rather believe in a lake of hot liquid sulphur frying your wicked souls for eternity no end grin

Hey, thanks for reminding me. You are doing great work of bringing this multiple-personality religion back to its main roots where it truly belongs(inside your head).lol grin
Seriously, I commend you for fighting all those tithe thieves and trinitarians.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 3:05am On Jan 01, 2013
frosbel:

Well , you summarised the point very well.

Kudos to you grin

OK.
1. You claim it is the sinners who are saved and repented that make up the church.
2. The catholic church is not a church.

If people in the catholic church are saved and have repented would they belong to the real church?
What does it mean to be saved because the biblical definition I know of salvation is to believe in Jesus.

John 3:16
New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Don't catholics believe in Jesus? [That means they are saved and they belong to the real church]
Hitler believed in Jesus also.

You make this claim that Hitler was not a christian based on the killings He did. but when God "supposedly" ordered Saul in the bible to kill a whole nation including new born babies, women, children even the animals [1 Samuel 15:3]. Couldn't God have supposedly told Hitler the same thing?
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2013
Affiliated: Happy birthday to the original poster. lagerwhenindoubt?

I am amazed u remembered.. a lot of people are either too happy they made it into the new year to think much of anything else or too drunk to remember.. grin
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

I am amazed u remembered.. a lot of people are either too happy they made it into the new year to think much of anything else or too drunk to remember.. grin

I'm thoughtful like that. Its a soul thing tongue
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by cyrexx: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
plaetton:

Hey, thanks for reminding me. You are doing great work of bringing this multiple-personality religion back to its main roots where it truly belongs(inside your head).lol grin
Seriously, I commend you for fighting all those tithe thieves and trinitarians.

LWKMD @bolded

grin grin grin

anybody can take the bible and form any truth he wishes to form.

Multiple personality indeed!

1 Like

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by UyiIredia(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Logicboy03: 8> Always use your own definition that suits your argument. You can never lose with that!

For instance, when arguing about morality, define good as what God decrees as good, therefore no, matter what the atheists says, his morality is bad because he is outside God.

Atheists cant win debates properly angry

With that even the definition of fallacy is fallacious since it assumes what it is trying to prove. All definitions are like that.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

With that even the definition of fallacy is fallacious since it assumes what it is trying to prove. All definitions are like that.

That didnt make sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Hellfire Be Morally Justified? / If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be? / Free Thinking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.