Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? (13866 Views)

I Have Very Strong Reasons To Believe We Are Not In The Year 2013 AD / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / First Sunday In The Year 2013: What Does It Mean To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by shyna501: 1:38am On Jan 01, 2013
FAT bank account Ä♌ð SLIM body... Nt d oda way round!
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by riems(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2013
smileyfulfilment of drmz
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by 80million1: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2013
to know God more and more.
And enter into His rest!

NO MORE SPEECHLESS!
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by Koladechris(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2013
Satisfiable 'admission' into a university. God please grant it to me!
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by farud(f): 2:25am On Jan 01, 2013
Joy and fufilment in all i do
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by guttentag(m): 2:26am On Jan 01, 2013
Boss u fresh

01 : 08:
Baba God na life sure pass oh. Na that one me want for my family friends and foes.
Me wan blow wella. Na ideas and good contacts I want. after all, who you know is more important than what you know.
Me want peace of mind for every body listed above.
Sorrow? thunder fire you there.
Baba G, this na my 500L(final year). you know that phobia that comes with final year(the fear of failing a course to avoid extra year), may it not be my portion. I know I can't make a 1st class again but make 2.1 no slip from my hand.
I go repeat number 2 again. I must blow, I must blow, i must blow, I must blow and I must blow.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by dnawah(m): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2013
Baptism of the holy spirit.a beta job
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by dober(m): 2:46am On Jan 01, 2013
grin
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by cynthio: 2:48am On Jan 01, 2013
I want to go closer to God.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 01, 2013
Endless opportunities from coast to coast.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by Suregod(f): 3:00am On Jan 01, 2013
baba God,me dey 400L final yr,me no want extra yr oo,n me no want park ma load bak 2 my mama house after skl cos e get as e b,u know wetin i min na? i won MARRY.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 01, 2013
SEE *smh like an old wise man*...THE FASTEST WAY TO GET GOD TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU THIS YEAR IS TO DO SOMETHING FOR HIM.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by MMotimo: 3:20am On Jan 01, 2013
That me and my household would be closer to God
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by naijanow: 3:29am On Jan 01, 2013
Prophet T.B. Joshua kicked off the new year 2013 with a host of prophetic revelations for individuals around the world. His message was quite compelling and different from what we have been hearing recently. It is indeed a prophecy with a difference and caused us to stop and ponder his words:

"Let me give you six out of many.

The prophecies for nations, continents and for those at the helm of affairs shall be announced during the next Sunday Service.

1. A year of surprises – I am seeing many great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless and in need of help in matters of sickness, disease, finances, death, etc. One of the causes: They have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed. This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youth to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power. Tell your neighbour: Reward those who help you succeed now.

2. Those in the foodstuff business will have a field day this year. Farming and agriculture will be the order of the day and will help greatly to be the source of solution this year. People engaged in it will be greatly blessed.

3. Those anxious about God and who hate sin – the faithful - your prayers for many years are not lost. This year, there will be instant answers to your prayers, especially those who have been seeking for the fruit of the womb. The long-time barren will become mothers of many babies this New Year.

4. Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.

5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.

6. Do charity work – feed the poor and the needy and give scholarships to those who deserve them. This year, there is great reward in doing this if you do it with all your heart. No matter how little, share it with others. Share their pain and share their joy.

7. Our youth who think always of travelling should use the money to go into agriculture or foodstuff business because in the New Year, God will bless them. They will achieve greatness by transacting in agriculture and foodstuff and become successful in export and import business. The money I am talking about could be in the region of N100,000, N200,000, N250,000 ($1,000, $1,500, $2,000).

Those who have been working for many years and have never been satisfied with the job and salary they receive, the little limited resources at their disposal should be invested in foodstuff business or agriculture, especially those already married. They should divide themselves in such a way that either the husband or wife should step down from service where they receive salary and face agriculture.

Foodstuff business and agriculture or farming are anointed businesses this New Year, to revive the world from economic depression. This is the secret of God revealed to you today. Quote me; you will not regret doing it. My name is T.B. Joshua."
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by okoraforaboy: 5:11am On Jan 01, 2013
401kk: More hoes to sleep with.
mumu!!
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by jarkata(m): 5:55am On Jan 01, 2013
Kazey1st: 2013... Good job, good health, good success, good marriage, good protection for me, my family nd all nigerians... Amen
And me too
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 01, 2013
15. God will do whatever He wishes for my life.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by jarkata(m): 6:08am On Jan 01, 2013
nuges...1:
Above al I pray 4 d favour,grace&his mercies...2013 in a bit barely 10mins
Same thing for me also
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by pwiz(m): 6:35am On Jan 01, 2013
To pass my exams and secure admission into a good school.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by unwanaabasi(m): 6:49am On Jan 01, 2013
I want God to give me a good job.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by pretim(f): 7:09am On Jan 01, 2013
i want God to help me abstain from sex dis year, n serve him more, and also help me to make more money so dat no guy can do shakara for me, n lastly help me to secure admission in a good school
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by searay(m): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2013
3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12,13,14 and
15. God bless Nigeria and cause BH to stop their operation.
16. Oluwaseun Osewa should continue to owned Nairaland(2005-2013)
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by Rophyheart9ja(f): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2013
Good health,good protection,Long life and prosperity over me nd ma family and success in everthing am doing.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by DatIgboboy(m): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2013
Hoping to find the beautiful mind who is to be my wife in the first quarter of the yr.hope for a safe journey back home nig in 3weeks time.lord all this I prayed.....amen.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by joladipupo(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2013
I want God do number 1-15 for me dis year
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by Yahoo1(m): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2013
all of the above @op..i want favor.....and then success...and determination to keep a 5.0 gp until i get my LL.B...and above all life 4 me nd my family.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2013
I want god to give me good health, wisdom and spirit that will make me to serve, worship and praise him like never before, so that success shall come over what i will lay my hand upon this year and god will shower his divine protection over me and all my family members this year. O Lord give ability, strenght and wisdom to read and understand what i have and i will read so that i will score a big scores in both jamb and post jamb in order to secure my course of choice which is medicine&surgery in my admission this year in jesus name amen. Happy new year! To all nairalander.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by azimibraun: 8:11am On Jan 01, 2013
God knw werin I need pass even me myself and he has destined it b4 I ws even born... So let Gods plans 4 me unveil d way it has always happened. Gbam! God no dey do mistake den correct himself.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 01, 2013
#80million:
to know God more and more.
And enter into His rest!

NO MORE SPEECHLESS!
god will give you abilit to come closer to him. But keep your promise no more speechless
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by Cleverley(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2013
Worship God more than i did last year. God pls grant me ur love, grace and mercy to do your WILL
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by Timijo(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2013
May the good Lord grant you all all your heart desires IJN. If u believe it, say a resounding amen.
Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by 234GT(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2013
Omo, I think say na only me dey find TRUE love ni o. Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Tithe, An Offering And A Seed? / Lifestyle Is The Best Way To Evangelise Today. Do You Agree? / Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.