Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 (1252 Views)

Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. / TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 / Atheist Agenda For 2013. All Atheists Please Comment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by dotcomnamename: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
My prayer for Seun Osewa
Wisdom” is the right application of knowledge.
The knowledge that Seun Osewa gains from God
Just like yesterday when you used the knowledge created Nairaland in March 2005
Nairaland has been putting smile on nairalander's faces.., sorting out solutions to one's problem or the other...
At least we've witnessed testimonies here of been employed through Nairaland, getting married through Nairaland, Engaged through Nairaland, Started your own business through Nairaland, Gained Admission through Nairaland, and infarct one might have survived through nairaland..
Seun Osewa, your Wisdom expands in Your creations,Displaying complexity and multiplicity.
May Your wisdom flourish forever!
From tonight few hours to 2013, you will be greater than the greatest!
You will be higher than the highest !
You will be better than the best !
And so shall it be to Seun Osewa, and all the mods & Nairalanders !
Somebody say AMEN??

Share your prayer for Seun Osewa and the Mods

1 Like

Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by advocate666: 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
Prayer for an atheist?
These christians yeye no be small.
First of all pray for your immediate relatives that wallow in poverty.
Seun doesn't need your prayers.
Useless people. Are looking for a job from Seun or something?
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
advocate666: Prayer for an atheist?
These christians yeye no be small.
First of all pray for your immediate relatives that wallow in poverty.
Seun doesn't need your prayers.
Useless people. Are looking for a job from Seun or something?

what a dunce grin

So by default, the relatives of all theists are wallowing in poverty , lol.

The illogical thinking of atheists never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by advocate666: 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
frosbel:

what a dunce grin

So by default, the relatives of all theists are wallowing in poverty , lol.

The illogical thinking of atheists never ceases to amaze me.

Everybody has a poor relative.
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
advocate666:

suppose I say , I have none grin

And indeed , there will always be the poor among us and we are enjoined to help them, but what has this to do with the topic.

smh.
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by Seun(m): 12:06am On Jan 01, 2013
Thanks.
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by FXKing2012(m): 12:16am On Jan 01, 2013
advocate666:

Are u the devil's advocate? You need Jesus!
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 01, 2013
@advocate666 , apologies for calling you a dunce, meant it in a funny sort of way.

Happy new year all.
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by advocate666: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
frosbel:

suppose I say , I have none grin

And indeed , there will always be the poor among us and we are enjoined to help them, but what has this to do with the topic.

smh.

It has to do that the godly pray for more blessings on those that already have many while ignoring those that actually need it. Which is exactly what the op did. This is one of the evil teachings of your Jizz-Us when he had his freudian slip moment and confirmed that his god is an unjust god who not only gives more to those who have but actually takes away the little that was left for the poor.
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by tobechi20(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pray dat mmw doesnt act like matunji
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun: Thanks.
Not an AMEN Lol seun does not believe in God so what's the need praying for him?
undecided
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by cyrexx: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
nne3870:
Not an AMEN Lol seun does not believe in God so what's the need praying for him?
undecided

The hands that work is much more productive than the lips that pray.

Prayer is nothing more than doing nothing while convincing yourself that you are doing something.

Wake up, people, there is no God(s) listening and answering prayers. It is humans like you who conceived the idea of God(s) and wrote quran and bible and therefore dictating to you what to believe.
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by dekung(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Haven't people realised that no sky daddy is really in charge of matters on this pale blue planet. Listen to CNN etc and you will know the kind of pains people are going through. Syria has been at war for several months now with more than 30,000 people dead and thousands more injured does that signify that some floating sky daddy is in charge?
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by FXKing2012(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
dear cyrexx,dekung,2good,mkmyers,seun and all other atheists, I beg u to stop saying and believing there is no God. I blv u will agree wt me that u dont have all info, so even though u think there is no God, it is possible there is actually a God.

Is it not better to blv in God, die then discover there is no God than not to blv in God, die then boooooom there is a God who actually punishes blasphemy and unbelief.

Point is u have absolutely nothing to lose by believing in God and not blaspheming than going about screaming there is no God - especially when u really aint convincing anybody other than yourselves.

JESUS LOVES YOU!
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
dekung: Haven't people realised that no sky daddy is really in charge of matters on this pale blue planet. Listen to CNN etc and you will know the kind of pains people are going through. Syria has been at war for several months now with more than 30,000 people dead and thousands more injured does that signify that some floating sky daddy is in charge?

yeah , carry on with your bla bla bla , blame it all on the non-existence Sky daddy, hypocrites !! grin

Is there a GOD ? or is there NO GOD ? If there is none, then stop attributing all the ills of life to this non-existent sky daddy.
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by God2man(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
I pray that new ideas that will catapult nairaland to the greatest height, so that the whole world will see nairaland as a reference website shall be revealed unto you and also windows of great opportunities that wiill enable Mr. SEUN OSEWA to execute this new ideas shall be opened unto you, in Jesus name. Amen.

God bless the owner of nairaland, SEUN OSEWA.

Wishing all nairalanders a prosperous new year.

God2man.

1 Like

Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by cyrexx: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
All of you praying here and acting as if you are achieving something, imagine for a moment if Seun had been like you. If he had only prayed and fasted and believed god for breakthrough without actually doing something worhwhile like building a website like nairaland.

I am surprised people still think there is one sky daddy who makes things happen. Seun is an atheist and atheists makes things happen, we dont wait on imaginary friends to do things for us, cos the imaginary friend is just useless. He has not and he cannot solve mankind's problem
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by tpia5: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
I think nl should be prayed for.

Let seun go with advocate's post.
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by tampa1871: 4:18am On Jan 02, 2013
It is my prayer for this young man Seun that God will keep him from the evil ones,as the word of God says, "As thy days, so shall thy strength be", may this manifest in your life in Jesus name. (Amen)
Re: Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 by dekung(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
frosbel:

yeah , carry on with your bla bla bla , blame it all on the non-existence Sky daddy, hypocrites !! grin

Is there a GOD ? or is there NO GOD ? If there is none, then stop attributing all the ills of life to this non-existent sky daddy.
I can't see anywhere in my post where I blamed the sky daddy for the evils of this world. I only said no one is in charge. Please read again

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Teaching Witchcraft On Oprah / "Isn't The Bible Full Of Errors?" / Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.