Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP (732 Views)

Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by egift(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2013
Here is today's task - Do any of the following:
1. Raise your hands if you voted for Jonathan an not PDP
2. Describe those that raise their hands in number one above.
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by jmaine: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2013
I voted unequivocally for Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan......

No apologies bruv cos your current exercise is a fools errand on your pay masters behalf
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by mosunade(f): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2013
Una no dey tire? This is early 2013. This is getting too ridiculous. When an adult spends his time starting topics that adds nada to his life but to just keep wipping up sentiments, then, something is wrong somewhere. Seriously speaking now.
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by karlmax2: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2013
mosun_ade: Una no dey tire? This is early 2013. This is getting too ridiculous. When an adult spends his time starting topics that adds nada to his life but to just keep wipping up sentiments, then, something is wrong somewhere. Seriously speaking now.
don't mind the op he did the same thing in 2011 he would soon have heart attack and his still bitter that GEJ defeated his weak candidate in the last presidential election just leave him to his stupidity we that voted him in have no regret! Abeg make I enjoy PHCN light joor
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by ignis: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2013
Dry and unreasonable thread.
What do one stand to gain from this?
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by egift(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2013
mosun_ade: Una no dey tire? This is early 2013. This is getting too ridiculous. When an adult spends his time starting topics that adds nada to his life but to just keep wipping up sentiments, then, something is wrong somewhere. Seriously speaking now.

^^^
Tell us, when you spent time typing 242 characters above, what did it add to your life?
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by mosunade(f): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
egift:

^^^
Tell us, when you spent time typing 242 characters above, what did it add to your life?

Very dry.
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by egift(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Una no dey proud for the mumuscated choice way una make wink
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by Akshow: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
jmaine: I voted unequivocally for Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan......

No apologies bruv cos your current exercise is a fools errand on your pay masters behalf
one of the magas responsible for our present predicament of inept 'end of time' Otutueke baboon leadership
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by egift(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
After voting for Jonathan here is what you got (add more):
1. Christians relax "the bombing of churches are signs of end times"
2. Every Nigerian should relax, terrorism is happening everywhere in the world. Get use to it.
3. Boko Haram is in my government.
4. We have the phone numbers of all Boko haram sponsors
5. BTW no asset declaration for you guys. I don't give a dam.
6. N5tn stolen under Jonathan –Investigation - http://www.punchng.com/news/n5tn-stolen-under-jonathan-investigation/
7. "There is no law that says I can not employ or hangout with known criminals" - Oga Jonanthan

Alamieyeseigha, my political benefactor – Jonathan
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by jmaine: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
Akshow: one of the magas responsible for our present predicament of inept 'end of time' Otutueke baboon leadership

Just another maggot whose relevance is useless in the scheme of things ...
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by egift(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
jmaine: Just another maggot whose relevance is useless in the scheme of things ...

Jmaine remind us again the scheme you are relevant to?
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by Gboliwe: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
jmaine: I voted unequivocally for Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan......

Exactly.
Let me shock op further, if we have the same set of thieves line up again in 2015, i'll go for the one you say is clueless again.
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by jmaine: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
egift:

Jmaine remind us again the scheme you are relevant to?

Contributing my own quota in my immediate environment unlike redundant folks who engage consistently and ceaselessly in a futile and unyielding cyber space cynicism

1 Like

Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by jmaine: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Gboliwe:
Exactly.
Let me shock op further, if we have the same set of thieves line up again in 2015, i'll go for the one you say is clueless again.

SECONDED . . . . . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by Standing5(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
So for those who voted GEJ, what made you guys vote GEJ in? Is it his performance as Bayelsa state governor or the fact that he is a PHD holder? What made you guys vote him in exactly?
jmaine:

SECONDED . . . . . . . . .
Re: I Voted For Jonathan And Not PDP by egift(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Gboliwe:
Exactly.

jmaine: SECONDED . . . . . . . . .

Am glad both of you accepted voting for a thief. Like me and many other Nigerians, we did not vote for that thief.

Also we are happy all you saw in him was his stealing skills. cool

(1) (Reply)

Man Wit Tatoo All Ova His Face Has Chance Of Being Czech Republic's Next Presido / Beyond The Crocodile Tears; Efcc's Ineptitude / Governor Rotimi Amaechi Retains His Seat As The Chiarman Nigeria Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.