Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Would You Obey ur Pastor/priest If He Asked U To Fast On A Day Lik Dis(new Year) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Obey ur Pastor/priest If He Asked U To Fast On A Day Lik Dis(new Year) (711 Views)

Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? / Pastor ,priest Or Imam (s) / Do We Have To Take Our Pastor/Priest Words and Directives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Obey ur Pastor/priest If He Asked U To Fast On A Day Lik Dis(new Year) by ssztarss: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
After making preparations for the new year celebration only for your pastor/priest to tell the congregation at the new year's eve service that you all should fast on the new year day....what would you do?
Re: Would You Obey ur Pastor/priest If He Asked U To Fast On A Day Lik Dis(new Year) by marianaj(f): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
if i'm told by my priest 2 fast on a newyear day,,,i'll obey d man & fast,,,i can fast for an hour or at most 3hrs,,,,at all at all na im bad pass smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Obey ur Pastor/priest If He Asked U To Fast On A Day Lik Dis(new Year) by OmoAlata(f): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
We had to fast on New year's eve (dry fast). Last ate/drank on the 30th and didn't eat again until today. It's not a big deal.
Re: Would You Obey ur Pastor/priest If He Asked U To Fast On A Day Lik Dis(new Year) by ssztarss: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Omo Alata: We had to fast on New year's eve (dry fast). Last ate/drank on the 30th and didn't eat again until today. It's not a big deal.
hmmm....u tried oh...if my pastor does dat...eh eh...nah baba God go judge dat case oh...

(1) (Reply)

THE experience of fervent Effort put forward Trying to lead someone to christ / Share Your Thoughts/Stories Of Offering Collection On Public Transport Buses / A Church On Every Street In Nigeria. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.