Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? (1872 Views)

"I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out / I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by ijebabe: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Toolz as usual was able to get The Juice on him. From his new found friends of GOOD music/Kanye West to his personal relationships with Don Jazzy and yes we asked if he was single or not. Here's a small teaser of what to expect. It drops 3rd of January, 2013

D'banj was asked about his relationship with Genevieve on Ndani.Tv, and the koko master had to confirm something, hear him 'Behind every smoke there is fire. I was feeling her sha, i like her'.

Underline the fire guys, underline the FIRE... You know what I mean? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ0KcTinlZE
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
D'banj... Chai, this guy and his unspoken words sha
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 02, 2013
@ijebabe: I don't know what u mean cool
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2013
Kai. And people say this guy is ugly smh.
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by segunsd: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2013
ogugua88: Kai. And people say this guy is ugly smh.

na beef na.
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by ijebabe: 12:53am On Jan 04, 2013
He don talk o! Lol

Part 1
D'banj talks about his music career, sign up with Sony and as a 'Big fish' mixing with international stars like Kanye, Jay Z, Big Sean, Rihanna, Beyonce & Idris Elba etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akGSVhm7Nw8

Part 2
He goes on here to talk about his 'divorce' with MoHits and how he couldn't recover from the shock. Confessed that the split was the best thing that happened to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7h_8PlqYwo

There is a part 3 coming soon, which is frustrating because it contains the gist about Genevieve, but what to do other than wait haha!
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2013
Dbanj na werey! He lost d kids u no.. Lmfao!!! grin
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 04, 2013
^^^ Lol.
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by Mynd44: 6:17am On Jan 04, 2013
Lmao
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by DAvIt0(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
Uhnnn Uhnn!!
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by ijebabe: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by ijebabe: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
D'banj talk say he dey feel Genny die, say since her im no fit look another nollywood actress!!

But main yarn be, D'banj wan sign Tonto Dikeh!!!! Come talk say if im sign am she go BLOW!! I dunno how TRUE that is but Tonto and D'banj will make an interesting team cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by DAvIt0(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
ijebabe: D'banj talk say he dey feel Genny die, say since her im no fit look another nollywood actress!!

But main yarn be, D'banj wan sign Tonto Dikeh!!!! Come talk say if im sign am she go BLOW!! I dunno how TRUE that is but Tonto and D'banj will make an interesting team cheesy

you cutting the vids
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by ijebabe: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
How do you mean? Not playing well?
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
Oh boi! Dbanj is sick o! Imagine, he dey consider tonto or her toto? Lmfao! O Ma blow, meaning... He will blow dat punnyyyy rite? Dbanj, I code! Wa gbayi! grin grin grin
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
@Topic, Ok! so did AY... Oya, jubilate. cheesy grin grin

Still tink Tonto should consider getting a record deal from Dbanj, She could be the first lady of his record label like Tiwa to Marvin.
Re: Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? by DAvIt0(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2013
ijebabe: How do you mean? Not playing well?

nvm its playing well

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Cousin, Sina Rambo, Set To Film Reality Show / Check Out Psquare As Babies And Teenagers [photos] / Nigeria Female Under 20 Footballers Digging It To Dorobucci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.