Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Kanye West Cried When Kim Kardashian Told Him She’s Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Cried When Kim Kardashian Told Him She’s Pregnant (589 Views)

Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup / Omg! When Kim Kardashian Is Stylishly Tag Hoe Officially (pix) / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Cried When Kim Kardashian Told Him She’s Pregnant by oyinig: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
A quotation from the source says..

According to the source, Kanye was overcome with emotion when Kim told him the good news.

“He’s like really on one right now and I don’t know if I should say this, but [Kanye] was crying when Kim told him she was knocked up,” the source reveals.

The source also adds, “I heard he got on his knees in front of Kim, she rubbed his head while he was crying and he was kissing her stomach. Guess he was overwhelmed at that point and couldn’t believe he’s about to be a father.”

Source:http://blog.zeeders.com/2013/01/01/kanye-west-cried-when-kim-kardashian-told-him-shes-pregnant/

(1) (Reply)

Video: US First Lady Michelle Obama Dances On Jimmy Fallon / Photos Of Iyanya On Set For His New Video / Annie Macaulay And Tuface Idibia Become One : Part 1- The Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.