Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Would You Want To See In Nairaland 2013? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Want To See In Nairaland 2013? (492 Views)

Most Popular Names In Nairaland / Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Want To See In Nairaland 2013? by manosteel(m): 4:56am On Jan 02, 2013
For many of us, it's no doubt that Nairaland takes major part of our internet subscription plan and therefore deserve better. In this year 2013, I would like to see any of the following:

Before the update, i used to have notification as soon as someone comments on the thread i subscribed to but now i get notification after many days and by then the thread is either old, deserted or closed.

Nairaland is not facebook one would say, however it can become the next big African thing such that friends from Ghana, South Africa etc can visit and see threads that are of important to them. So i would like to see some subsections created for various African countries.

Also, i would like to see a section i would call Attorney section created, where power will be vested on Nairalanders to adjudicate, settle dispute or take decisions e.g, when someone is ban by a moderator, he can present his case there, and Nairalanders will deliberate on his case and vote in favour or against his ban, and the popular opinion must be honoured by the moderator. Also, one can report his dispute with someone in Nairaland, and it shall be settled there, and decision will be reached to ban the offender for certain number of days etc. What else can i say, if the Oga himself refuses to serve us better, We can pass a vote of confidence or no confidence. By so doing, power will be vested on people.

What about you, how would you want Nairaland to serve you 2013?
Re: What Would You Want To See In Nairaland 2013? by greatgod2012(f): 5:05am On Jan 02, 2013
I will want to see more mature and meaningful threads that people will certainly gain something from been opened.
Re: What Would You Want To See In Nairaland 2013? by Akshow: 6:07am On Jan 02, 2013
An end to tribal war esp between the yorubas and the Igbos. Also, less of the first to comment shait
Re: What Would You Want To See In Nairaland 2013? by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:18am On Jan 02, 2013
I would like 2 see NL cover the world,like facebook/twitter nd many more.
Re: What Would You Want To See In Nairaland 2013? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2013
I would like to see an end to the constant attacks by these Yoruba folks..igbo can't do anything on NL without them displaying bigotry. Since I joined NL, I only learned one thing: the Yorubas hate em igbos. A friend of mine got this notion from here and he took it to the outside world, now he has to move extra careful in ogun state whr he's serving. Nairaland has done more harm than good.
Re: What Would You Want To See In Nairaland 2013? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2013
manosteel: Nairaland is not facebook one would say, however it can become the next big African thing such that friends from Ghana, South Africa etc can visit and see threads that are of important to them. So i would like to see some subsections created for various African countries.

This is interesting. I've seen such on a medical forum I'm on. There's a subsection for Canadians and then a general international subsection. I wouldn't mind seeing something of that nature either.
Re: What Would You Want To See In Nairaland 2013? by kabasa77(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2013
i would like the introduction of the dislike button..Lol..but really i would love to see an end to the ethnic bashings,intolerance and insults.My God,most of us really need to grow up and be matured the way we handle criticism and issues on this forum.
Re: What Would You Want To See In Nairaland 2013? by Callotti: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
A post-only forum. No NAUSEATING OKORO-NGBATIC pepper-soup gang exchanges! kiss

A law against attacking the post of others. kiss
Re: What Would You Want To See In Nairaland 2013? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
will like to see the end of tribal bigotry and incessant attacks on women on this forum.

(1) (Reply)

How I Survived Fire That Gutted My House, By Obasanjo / N5.2bn Scam: EFCC To Re-arraign Senator Ugbane, Others / Police College Messs:please Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.