Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers (6940 Views)

Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? / Nigeria Gospel Ministers And Their Wife / The Ministers And Their Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 03, 2013
You MUST start in 2013 to follow JESUS Christ.

Ask GOD for his Spirit infilling without measure, ask for Wisdom, ask for grace and ask for mercy.

Brethren, we are in the END of the END times.

You will need :

1. Your BIBLE
2. Your knees for ceaseless prayer
3. Identification of TRUE believers to fellowship with
4. Waiting on the LORD.

So sad about posting this, but I had to expose the wickedness of these fake charlatans that MANY deceived Nairalanders hold in high esteem !!

They have forsaken the guide of their youth , and are now running around to every crusade and meeting , where supposed miracles happen and material needs are met.

Follow JESUS 2013 , people.

"My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water." - Jeremiah 2:13

2 Likes

Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Goshen360(m): 2:33am On Jan 03, 2013
Hey bro, you don open these people yansh.... grin Frosbel the Archaeologist..... grin
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 03, 2013
Goshen360: Hey bro, you don open these people yansh.... grin Frosbel the Archaeologist..... grin

Quite sad , is it not ? sad

How people are being misled because they are not going to the SOURCE of LIFE himself, Almighty GOD , they rely on MOGs and WOGs to navigate the Christian journey !

Blessings Bro !
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Omexonomy: 6:22am On Jan 03, 2013
Why u come wash thier dirty linen for public. How them go take chop now wey things don theY too expensive
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by wordthots: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
My browsers rily slow, just watched half of the video, noticed quite a number are WOF.

sadI wonder why people like hacking WOF . I know WOF has had its excesses, but lets not throw away the baby with the bathwater. I spent most of my years with the traditional christian teachings, but when i got born again i joined a core WOF fellowship; we were staunch followers of Hagin, Copeland and Kenyon.Back then I was young in the faith so i followed their teachings religiously n sometimes blindly too.
But awhile ago i started to question a number of things and recently i have grown in revelational knowledge. WOF was a good foundation for me, but i have built on it, learning to take out the excesses n work with the truth in it.
I understand things beta now, and i know revelational knowledge isnt reserved for a select few (MOGs and WOGs) but for all. We all have access to God thanks to Christ finished work and we have the Holy spirit who guides us into all truth. 2Corinthians 3 makes it clear that under the new covenant the MOG concept is fazed out (its "we all" now, not a few people).

My point is this, calling them scammers (atleast for those i saw Copeland, Hinn n Avanzini)is goin to far, some of this people started out well but somehow got into excesses (they are human), lets quit acting like we werent blessed by their ministries at one point or the other.
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by OmoAlata(f): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
wordthots: My browsers rily slow, just watched half of the video, noticed quite a number are WOF.

sadI wonder why people like hacking WOF . I know WOF has had its excesses, but lets not throw away the baby with the bathwater. I spent most of my years with the traditional christian teachings, but when i got born again i joined a core WOF fellowship; we were staunch followers of Hagin, Copeland and Kenyon.

Do I need to watch the video to know what a WOF is
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2013
Wof means word of faith, I believe.

@frosbel: so this year, you continue to be in opposition to everything 'godly'...
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Goshen360(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2013
musKeeto: Wof means word of faith, I believe.

@frosbel: so this year, you continue to be in opposition to everything 'godly'...

....and this year, my dearest brother will come back to the FAITH ........ cheesy
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2013
Lol @ Goshen. My apologies, I never congratulated you on your victory. Congrats. I still have your mail I'd. Will contact you as soon as I'm back in India.
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2013

it depends on what you mean by 'godly' , lol grin

To be godly in biblical terms is to form a close relationship with GOD , through the sanctification of one's life, the shunning of worldly allurements and to go about our Father's business in the discipleship of new believers and preaching of the gospel to the 'poor' sinner.

1 Like

Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2013
wordthots: My browsers rily slow, just watched half of the video, noticed quite a number are WOF.

sadI wonder why people like hacking WOF . I know WOF has had its excesses, but lets not throw away the baby with the bathwater. I spent most of my years with the traditional christian teachings, but when i got born again i joined a core WOF fellowship; we were staunch followers of Hagin, Copeland and Kenyon.Back then I was young in the faith so i followed their teachings religiously n sometimes blindly too.
But awhile ago i started to question a number of things and recently i have grown in revelational knowledge. WOF was a good foundation for me, but i have built on it, learning to take out the excesses n work with the truth in it.
I understand things beta now, and i know revelational knowledge isnt reserved for a select few (MOGs and WOGs) but for all. We all have access to God thanks to Christ finished work and we have the Holy spirit who guides us into all truth. 2Corinthians 3 makes it clear that under the new covenant the MOG concept is fazed out (its "we all" now, not a few people).

My point is this, calling them scammers (atleast for those i saw Copeland, Hinn n Avanzini)is goin to far, some of this people started out well but somehow got into excesses (they are human), lets quit acting like we werent blessed by their ministries at one point or the other.

I care not for their famousness or name, if after watching this video you still worship these MEN, you really need to spend some time with GOD and repent.
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Goshen360(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2013
musKeeto: Lol @ Goshen. My apologies, I never congratulated you on your victory. Congrats. I still have your mail I'd. Will contact you as soon as I'm back in India.

Thank you bro. You are the best and a model of truth. However, God wants you back in the Faith this year. Anyway, we will talk more when you email me. God bless you brother.
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by OmoAlata(f): 1:49am On Jan 05, 2013

Thank you smiley
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by wordthots: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
@ frosbel. Bro I think u shd read my post again o. Cause I neva said I'm worshippin dem, my worship goes to God(n only Him); I get revelational knowledge from him not any MOG or WOG.

But while ur doin dat I need u give me honest answers two questions.

1. Were u ever blessed by any of these ministries(Copeland, Avanzini or Hinn) or WOF ministries when you were much younger in the faith?

2. Have you ever misinterpreted scriptures?
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by OmoTier1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
@frosbel,
Sooner the accusation will end and the reward will be bestowed. I hope and pray you make it and your reward is great. But no lne who truly loves his own divides it for no cause.
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by plappville(f): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
S.....M....H.....it seems some of them are making mockery. And the congregations were so exited cry cry

edited:
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 06, 2013
Omo_Tier1: @frosbel,
Sooner the accusation will end and the reward will be bestowed. I hope and pray you make it and your reward is great. But no lne who truly loves his own divides it for no cause.

"For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear." - 2 Timothy 4:3

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." - 1 John 4:1

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves." - Matthew 7:15

" Test everything. Hold on to the good." - 1 Thessalonians 5:21

3 Likes

Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2013
plappville: S.....M....H.....it seems some of them are make mockery. And the congregations were so exited cry cry

truly shocking, that even when Christians see people on leashes barking like dogs they accept this as part of the TRUTH , no wonder they are deceived

Watch this disturbing video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SgByE0pX1M
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by plappville(f): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2013
frosbel:

truly shocking, that even when Christians see people on leashes barking like dogs they accept this as part of the TRUTH , no wonder they are deceived

Watch this disturbing video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SgByE0pX1M

Are they in a spiritual gathering or in a comedy one?? This is not true..... shocked
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by plappville(f): 12:57am On Jan 06, 2013
Na waohhhh....End time is just at the door!
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by wordthots: 5:22am On Jan 06, 2013
Bro frosbel if at some point you have ever misinterpreted scriptures, then you are not different from these people (Hagin, copeland et al), the only difference is a mic and a large congregation.
And congrats bro you are also a fake charlattan and scammer cheesy

My point: its alright to attack the wrong practices and doctrines but dont attack the personality because some of this people started on a good note but sadly got into error.

Calling them charlatans is going to far, this are people who started out well but ran into error cause they probably didn't compare scripture with scripture. This pple were still anointed but ran into excesses.
I am not disputing that there are no false prophets(charlatans) out there, these are the last days; so there are many around. But there's a difference between a false prophet and a preacher who runs into excess cause he misinterpreted scripture. That's why paul had to tell timothy: 1timothy 4:16

Keep a critical eye both upon your own life and on the teaching you give, and if you continue to follow the line I have indicated you will not only save your own soul but the souls of many of your hearers as well. (JB Phillips)

Saying we have never misinterpreted scripture at one point or the other would be a dishonest claim.
And at those points where we did, the only difference between us and them would have been a mic and a congregation.
Also, if at some point bro frosbel you were blessed by any of this ministries (Hagin, copeland et al) then attacking deir personalities n not the doctrine and practice is js very wrong. undecided
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Joagbaje(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2013
Frosbel , your mockery is against the holyghost working in these people. , you mock God to recieve praise of men. repent ,

Jude 1:8
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

2 Peter 2:10-12
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2013
Joagbaje: Frosbel , your mockery is against the holyghost working in these people. , you mock God to recieve praise of men. repent ,

Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
THANKS bro..Joagbaje, this scripture came to my mind this morning..i never even knew it was for frosbel...frosbel is being used by satan without knowing it..the devil also knows and twist scriptures..be careful frosbel you are blaspheming the person of the HOLY Spirit... and that is walking into a dangerous territory if you ask me. I really wonder what point you are trying to make in showing Kenneth Hagin of blessed memory..you are not attacking hagin but JESUS who sent him. you better repent and turn to the LORD JESUS...IT IS NOT ABOUT KNOWING THE LETTERS OF THE BIBLE..IT IS ABOUT KNOWING THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT MAKES THOSE LETTERS COME ALIVE. JESUS SAID" THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE, THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING. THE WORDS I SPEAK UNTO YOU ARE SPIRIT AND THEY ARE LIFE.JOHN 6:63
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2013
Joagbaje: Frosbel , your mockery is against the holyghost working in these people. , you mock God to recieve praise of men. repent ,

Can you show me one instance in scripture , especially in the early church, where Christians behaved in this manner, do you consider barking like dogs an honorable thing ?

Is this the gospel Jesus came to preach, did he not come to call sinners to repentance and make disciples of of the saved.

What on earth has this show got to do with salvation ?

You guys are so steeped in error , how can you tell the difference.

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders," - 2 Thessalonians 2:9

"15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as pservants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds." - 2 Corinthians 11:15
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2013
@frosbel, here is a sermon for you:Mat 12 vs. 31[b] Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: [/b]

What this is saying is that every other kind of sin and every other kind of blasphemy can be forgiven. The scripture says ALL! In the Greek language “All” is always translated as… ‘ALL’! (or every one). So what if you were an axe murderer? ALL! What if you were a child molester? ALL! What if you got divorced and remarried? (I bring up the last one because an extended family member of ours believes that somehow by committing this heinous sin of ‘divorce and remarriage’ he has blasphemed the Holy Spirit and is lost and separated from God forever. No!) ALL means ALL!

… but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
But, there IS something called “Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.” So what is it?

Well here is what it is NOT:
vs. 32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: So it’s NOT talking against Jesus! Accusing Him of all manner of sin and crimes, calling Him a drunk and a glutton, accusing Him of healing and deliverance through the power of Satan … According to this that’s even forgivable. So even blasphemy against Jesus is forgivable.

Here is what it is…
but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Wow! That is rough! But what does that mean, “speaking against the Holy Spirit”?

Well it’s really pretty simple. “Blasphemy” is something slanderous and/or injurious to one’s good name. And the Greek word for “against” can mean “according to the case against” or “to the charge of” which is legal language. So what I believe this is saying is that “speaking blasphemy against” the Holy Spirit is like when someone one knowingly and deliberately as a legal witness attributes the works, operations and/or gifts of the Holy Spirit to the Devil or attributes the works, operations of the Devil to the Holy Spirit.

The Pharisees did this when Jesus was casting out demons by the power of the Holy Spirit. They proclaimed: “He cast out demon spirits by the power of Beelzebub!”
Jesus stopped their mouths right then and there and straightened them out.

Now Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is NOT someone that is just parroting someone else or speaking out of ignorance. Paul in 1Tim 1:12-13 said that He had even blasphemed the Holy Spirit, but that he had done this out of ignorance.

This is also NOT just something stupid that someone casually says once or twice. This is something that is said deliberately – in abundance – from the heart. How do we know that? We know that from the context of the rest of this passage.

vs. 33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit
vs. 34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth
speaketh.
vs. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
vs. 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
vs. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. He is not above using religion to accomplish his goals.

Don’t let the Devil continue to hold you in bondage.

Don’t allow the Devil to hold you back any longer from your walk with God.
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 06, 2013
^^^

Let us see what Lord Jesus did with the power of the spirit.

"how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him." - Acts 10:38

"And the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all." - Luke 6:19

Contrast the above with the strange manifestations in the video and tell us if the weird manifestations are of GOD .

For example, do you really believe that 'Pucky Poo ' as mentioned by one of the false teachers in the video is speaking in tongues.

What a deceived bunch.

1 Like

Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by wordthots: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
I think Bro frosbel is just out to cause division. This post doesn't edify in anyway.
Remember knowledge puffs a person up with pride, but love edifies.
I know he probably has grown in revelational knowledge, but attacking these pple is js wrong. its js plain wrong to attack an M0Gs personality n "calling". If u think a doctrine doesn't line up wt d word point it out without attckn d person.
I might not agree with all they preach based on the revelational knowledge I have now but I believe this men (Hagin, Copeland) were called of God, I choose to respect that. I was blessed at one point or d oda by deir ministries.

I agree wt Jo n Bidam, ds is js mockery and nothin else.
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by wordthots: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
I recently read a post put up by Bro Goshen ( wrong practices and doctrines in churches todaay) n I was rily blessed by it. Now he didn't put the names of churches or preachers, neither did he attack a particular set of pple, he just pointed each doctrine out puttn it side by side with the word.
Now that's ow to put up a post for edificatn n nt mockery
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Image123(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
it's not news that even the OP is a scam christain.
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
deceived students fighting over their false teachers grin

First of all, I did not make the videos, however the manifestations are disturbing.

Tell me pals, what has crawling and barking like a dog, jumping like an ape, speaking in pookie poo as tongues , howling like a wolf and laughing uncontrollably , have to the with the gospel of our Lord JESUS ?

It is obvious that many of you have been sitting under false teaching for a while and need to retrace your steps back to the true gospel.

Try this site for starters- http://www.truthortradition.com/
Re: Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers by true2god: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
frosbel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uyIt__v_60
If Jesus were to be alive today u will also call him a 'scammer' given the way and manner he operates during his earthly ministry, and ur present parameter on measuring wats is scriptural and wats is not.

I think u need to keep mute on certain things u dnt understand or better still ask God for the spirit of discernment and stop judging and critising. Remember that 'sin against the holy spirit is unforgivable'. If u r not comfortable with the way they operate den stay clear frm their gathering or better still ignore altogether so dat u dnt sin against God while u tink u try to defend him.
As a matter of fact it is even a sin to attempt to defend God. Many pple had been slain in an attempt to do dat. Ur duty is to preach the word as the Spirit leads?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? / The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real / 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.