Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? (6609 Views)

Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d / Five Ways To Identify Fake Pastors / A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? by akubudejud(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
..WELL , as for me I believed everything She confessed I have my good reasons..because this is Just another warning for us from God
PLEASE READ THIS...and let the Holy Spirit guide you..!

A young female evangelist in Sierra Leone has announced that only 5 of the nation’s citizens will make it to heaven and only 3 churches there are approved by God. Sister Linda Ngaujah says she got this revelation after she died and was resurrected. Her words have divided Christians and others.

Sister Linda Ngaujah, a student at LICSAL business college in Freetown claims to have returned from a 5hr journey through hell and heaven. She told this to her Pastor Ezekiel Bamba Sesay of the International Church of Salvation. A taped recording of her revelations has been circulated on the radio. Her messages are causing a stir in an otherwise very tolerant society. Two men stabbed each other in Funkia over an argument on Sister Linda’s revelation.

Pastor Sesay explains that Linda is not the first to have these revelations. Her younger sister Finda Ngaujah had revealed back in December 2012 that God intends to end the world. And now two and a half month later, a similar message has been revealed to her elder sister, Linda.

The Story

Sister Linda returned from a funeral ceremony few days ago when she got home feeling very dizzy. She then decided to relax on the couch in the living room for a while when eventually she started experiencing serious pain and foam started to form round her mouth.

She then called her Sister Finda to pray for her who according to Linda is a very strong Christian. Finda then prayed for her for almost about an hour when she felt a sharp pain before she realised that she was dead and heading to hell. As she approached hell, she says she saw all kinds of human race crying for their lives. According to her, she noticed people where punished by what they love most in life.

Female fornicators were being punished with sharp objects being inserted to their private parts while their male counterparts were being punished with objects being greased on their organs. After her first hell first, she was taken to heaven where she saw all kinds of beauty which she says made her wish she would not return back to earth. She narrated several beautiful images in heaven from mansions, to food and how the few righteous live their lives in heaven.

Minutes later, she was then taken back to hell to have a final experience. It was during this final experience she encountered several great people that were highly respected by many on earth. Sister Linda says she saw the former President of Libya, Muamar Gaddafi. According to her, Gaddafi who was ousted a year ago during the arab uprising, is suffering severely in Hell. Sister Linda says that Gaddafi gave her a message to instruct all Muslims to break down all the mosques he built around the world and replace them with churches. She further claimed Gaddafi asked her to tell his children to invest all the money and resources he left into churches.

Another notable world leader she claim to have seen is the former president of the Republic of Guinea, General Lansana Conte. According to her, Conte gave her another message to tell all Guineans to transform the great nation into a Christian nation. Conte also reveal to her that he founded a secret cult in Guinea back then and would like his followers to demolish the cult because he (Lansana Conte) is suffering everyday as his followers rejoice during their gathering. The third notable she saw is the famous American singer, Whitney Huston. According to her, Whitney wants her family to dedicate all her wealth into the church. She further saw her own mother, father and grandmother all perishing in hell. She also stated in her audio message that not more than five Sierra Leoneans will make it to heaven. She also claimed she has a message for the current president of Sierra Leone, Dr. Ernest Bai Koroma which according to the pastor, they have already delivered. She was given messages from several people in hell including the famous Osho Williams, a former government minister in Sierra Leone.

Reactions

In everything that Sister Linda has said the one statement that has wrought chaos among Christians is that she says that only three churches have been approved by God, the Faith Healing Bible church, the International Church of Salvation and one Nigerian Pastor by the name of Pastor Emeka.

In response the churches have called her blasphemous. Some of the pastors say Sister Linda wants to bring division in churches and the unity Muslims and Christians share in Sierra Leone. But Pastor E.B. Sesay was quick to defend this statement.

“I know Sierra Leone is one of the world’s most tolerance countries when it comes to religious practices and Linda’s intention is not to bring division but to deliver a message given to her God and Jesus Christ,” her said.

“I understand some of her messages were too direct and can cause problems but we don’t have to blame her, she is just a young girl. She is presently under my supervision and am trying my best to coach her on how to deliver or preach such messages.”

He says they never wanted the revelations to go viral.

Whether Sister Linda Ngaujah’s message is true or false, she is the centre of discussion in thousands of homes across Sierra Leone. At the moment she is under a tight security and those wishing to hear her testimony will have to be searched and screened before they are allowed to see her. One of the security people assigned by the church Mathew Jalloh said they are trying to protect Linda’s life.

“Since the day Sister Linda’s message went viral, people have called her number insulting her and threatening her life. We don’t want to take chances,” he said.

As at the moment, sister Linda have refused to be interviewed by any media house nor allow her photo to be taken. I was only granted an interview by the Pastor who after several negotiation, agreed for me to take his picture. Sister Linda Ngaujah promised to grant Swit Salone an exclusive video interview after her seven days fasting..Jaime Barry in Freetown said..!

Re: Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
It's double false. She hasn't been to heaven or hell. Though she's apparently heading to hell after selling her CDs to the gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? by akubudejud(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
..KITA TITA..do Not Judge Anyone that is my only advice..because nobody decides who go to Hell or not we all need to be righteous..!!
..you see Heaven or Hell is a matter of choice..!
Re: Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? by tony5002x: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
I also watched the story. But op you did not write down all she had said. But if you watched the c.d as i did, you should ask your self this few qustions
1. Is God going to judge us by the church we attend? If yes why is it that judas who works with jesus was not save.
2. In her video she said a certain pastor in nigeria uses salvation message and mirracle which was giving to him by the devil to take people to hell. Now the question is this, i. is the devil rightious? ii. Can the devil give what he does not have.
3. Why didn't she bring back home new names of angels and people in heaven apart from the once the bible told us about
Re: Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? by akubudejud(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
..the Holy Bible holds the answers to all your questions..but remember that the devil can also parade himself as an angel of light..check the scriptures..A true believer or christian will not fight her confession but rather pray for understanding..this is the end-time and the devil is realy set..for Harvest of soul using fake church ,fake pastors..finally no church can save except Christ..!

Hell is real and Heaven is very sure..!

make a pick..!

Re: Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? by vickyO(f): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
this hell and heaven stories still amaze me. I wonder why some people buy their CDs. The Bible is enough for us and the Holy Spirit. all these people are just trying to divide the body of Christ more and turn the attention of Christians to religiosity rather than Christ. Beware of wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? by akubudejud(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2013
..no need to be confused..the entire world is full of activities that will keep you busy doing nothing for God..FASHION ,MOVIES,TECHNOLOGY,POLITICS,MONEY,ENTERTAINMENT ,SPORTS and what have you...even if Linder's confession is fake it is still a call for people to change their ways..if she is lying or accusing any pastor or church they are not to condemn or discourage people from buying CDs but pray for Gods only direction , only a fake pastor will fight her because they are hiding something..a true man of God will only intense his evangelistic program to will soul..please beware of argument because the more you argue the more you are in the Devils web spend your time in the WORD of God...it is well..!
Re: Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? by Gracemadeit(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Any born again child of God who believes that somebody went to hell or heaven and came with a message is one of the people Apostle Paul called, Oh foolish Galatians. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Who Created Other Planets? / Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent / What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.