Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real (6936 Views)

Historical Masjid Built By A Christian For Muslims In Osogbo / Does Anyone Else Pretend To Still Be Christian For Their Parents Sake? / "I Was A Christian For 25 Years...." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by EternalBeing: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2019
Christianity is more than just going to Church every Sunday, or just praying every morning when you wake up and every night before you close your eyes to sleep. Christianity is being dead to the "lust of the eye, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life", and being alive in the Jesus Christ which allows the Holy Spirit to live through you by using you to impart this World for good according to His Will.

I got born again years ago through the preaching of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi that I heard. Imagine if Kumuyi refused to give up sinful life for his current life of Holiness that brought me and million others to salvation in Christ, I was strongly on a particular path already which guaranteed I would have been an armed robber that would have killed so many by now, and maybe would have been killed too. I wonder how many millions around the World, who were in similar situation as mine, got converted by the eternal truth that God used this man and his likes to reveal. So, the most important reason why you should become a real Christian is not just for the salvation of your soul and the reward of living forever that follows, but for the sake of those destinies that are tied to your salvation.

It should be noted that it is currently extremely difficult in this end time Generation, if not utterly impossible, for a human to fulfill his/her God-given glorious Destiny without the help and intervention of our Creator, which can never come without us being Holy; Hebrews 12:14 "... Holiness, without which no one will see the Lord" . Holiness is the prerequisite for us to be supernaturally empowered to triumph over the whiles of this World. Satan uses trials of life to fight many innately glorious people into submission and worship of himself in order to use the special gifts that God created into them to destroy humanity and pervert the Purpose of God for the World. Becoming a real Christian, with holiness within and without, is the only way to triumph and fulfill your glorious Destiny in accordance with the original Purpose for which God created you. Not matter the trials, don't ever jettison your original for the fake quick fix glory that Satan offers in exchange for your eternal Soul. Grace of God keep us unto eternity in Christ in Jesus Name.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by EternalBeing: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2019
HalleluYAH!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by EternalBeing: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Thank you JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach!

Nggs121:
There is no god
Wf kumuyi is just a scammer after your money
Read Psalm 14:1.
So, which Power rose the obviously undeniably medically certified dead in the video below?
If you want to watch the Miracles, read from the top here. If you just want to watch the real demonic Voodoo magic videos that proves Satan is at work too, click:
https://www.nairaland.com/5225364/hope-see-real-miracles-here and scroll to the 4th comment.
Very short videos. Many would download and watch several long movies that nourished the flesh to corruption, instead of... Please, invest into your Spirit Man, feed your Faith in your CREATOR. These short videos, plus reading your Bible and living in holiness, would permanently solidify, fortify and concertize your Faith to triumph over fiery darts of the Adversary against your eternal Soul.

Man lost his authority and natural dominion of the Earth because Satan stole the coveted dominion by making man to disobey his CREATOR and, by implication, obeying the devil. This gave Satan and his demons audacity to be doing everything possible to get as many humans as possible with them to Hell Fire. Consequently, most people have confirmed to have seen or encountered demons, while very few have seen Angels before.
ALMIGHTY GOD loves humans so much that despite the fall, HE still proves to Man that HE is with us and that HE guarantees the reward of eternal Life to those that won't bow to Satan. JESUS has perfected our redemption, if only we'll accept HIM.
HE is still very much touching lives, all over the World! HIS signs and wonders confirms that JESUS still has the supreme Authority over all other authorities, over the totality of creation and over eternity. Just like the biblical Thomas, many are willing to believe and permanently surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Yahsha HaMashiach, but wants to see real miracles as evidence. Romans 10:17 "Faith cometh by hearing(seeing too), and hearing by the word of God." On this thread, let's share videos and verified documented real miracles that would strengthen people's Faith in the CREATOR. God bless us all as we do.

When you permanently focus on preventing your heart from entertaining evil/dirty thoughts, HOLY SPIRIT would take Ownership of your Life and JESUS would use you to show case HIS Ability to Humanity.

Watch HIM use this pastor to raise this stone-cold dead person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP6zTURqMsg

A deaf and dumb muslim that was obviously healed by God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5C9v_LJ1s

Amazing real life physical miracle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Qb4eF7TTg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by orunto27: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Thanks. IJN AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by malvisguy212: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2019
there are different between Christianity and religion..
RELIGION: The religious man is seeking to
establish his own righteousness by ignoring the
way of the righteousness of God (Rom. 10:3).
CHRISTIANITY: The saved man is satisfied with
the perfect righteousness of Jesus Christ (2 Cor.
5:21).

RELIGION: Religion is pictured in Genesis 3 by
the fig leaves that Adam and Eve made for
themselves--a terrible covering (Gen. 3:7).
CHRISTIANITY: Salvation is pictured in Genesis 3
by the coats of skin which God provided by way
of the shedding of BLOOD--a perfect covering
(Gen. 3:21).

Religion is DOING while Christianity is DONE. when Jesus cried on the cross, "it is finished"The work of our salvation was FINISHED, DONE,ACCOMPLISHED and COMPLETED. A religious man may be likened as a man who try to swim from river kaduna to niger by his own strength, he will never make it. But the man who is save by faith is likened to be a man who get on a ship, hoping it will take him to his destination. this man simply rests upon the ship and lets the ship do all the work.

Are you resting fully in the finished work of Christ? Are you trusting in Jesus Christ, WHO HE IS, WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR YOU and WHAT HE HAS SAID IN HIS WORD? "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else" (Isaiah 45:22).

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by obi4eze(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2019
For me, it is to make heaven

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by anambraamaka: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2019
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Finelinks: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2019
LET ME ARGUE ON THE OTHER SIDE FOR PURPOSES OF ACADEMICS.

The problem of evil in the world led me to christianity.
It was same problem that made me question my faith at adulthood.

Ultimately, it's the same problem that may lead me to abandon my faith.

The question Epicurus asked many centuries ago has not been answered.

He asserts that God cannot be omnipotent, omnibenevolent and evil still exists.

Some argued that evil does not exist, that it's a privation of good-- Thomas Aquinas. This untenable.

Could it be that God's hands are tied? This was suggested by Krushner.

I think the best answer is that there is no omnipotence in the literal sense. Acquinas argues that God can only do a logically possible thing. Not otherwise.

I WILL STOP HERE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Nggs121: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2019
There is no god

Any body who claims to hear voices or see visions is either a liar of schizophrenic

You are a mindless fanatic with no proof of any spiritual being and if you said you have proof, you are a liar

If your god is real ,ask him to strike me with thunder

Liars and deluded sheeo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by donaldde2: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2019
What happen to the rest religions?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Wanity(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Nggs121:
There is no god

Any body who claims to hear voices or see visions is either a liar of schizophrenic

You are a mindless fanatic with no proof of any spiritual being and if you said you have proof, you are a liar

Liars and deluded sheeo

I don't believe in any spiritual being neither but ....
But believe me or not there's a program running the human race

3 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Funmmyastic: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2019
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Finelinks: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2019
Nggs121:
There is no god

Liars and deluded sheeo

Equally, you don't have substantial evidence to conclude there is none.

You might as well choose agnosticism.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by jidenna21(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2019
There's nothing really special about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Nggs121: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2019
Finelinks:

Equally, you don't have substantial evidence to conclude there is none.

You might as well choose agnosticism.

Oga there is no middle ground here

There is no god presiding over food or wrong, ready to strike people who defy him

Let me give you an example

Bleep god

Bleep god

Eat my pussy, god

Bleep that cunt god

See? I wasn't struck by thunder when I used the lords name in vain

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Truefaith: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Alajiki(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2019
...and become an afuckstle like that balding vulture called Sulaiman.
Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Nggs121: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2019
Wanity:

I don't believe in any spiritual being neither but ....
But believe me or not there's a program running the human race

You are just desperate, to believe in something deeper, aren't you?

Oga there is nothing

The only program running is the one encoded in our DNA

Otherwise, everything is random

If armed men were to storm where you are now, no fucking spiritual being would save you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Finelinks: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Nggs121:

Oga there is no middle ground here

There is no god presiding over food or wrong, ready to strike people who defy him

Let me give you an example

Bleep god

Bleep god

Eat my pussy, god

Bleep that cunt god

See? I wasn't struck by thunder when I used the lords name in vain

Is there anywhere its written that using God's name in vain attracts thunder striking?

In fact, the bible is replete with passages that suggest otherwise, at least not immediately you utter such.

So don't bring up arguments that will destroy your case.

Note,I am not making a case for the theists. I just want to test your logical facilities.

Do you have anything to make you assert ex cathedra that HE DOES NOT EXIST?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Isnow: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2019
Glory be to God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Nggs121: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2019
Finelinks:

Is there anywhere its written that using God's name in vain attracts thunder striking?

In fact, the bible is replete with passages that suggest otherwise, at least not immediately you utter such.

So don't bring up arguments that will destroy your case.

Note,I am not making a case for the theists. I just want to test your logical facilities.

Do you have anything to make you assert ex cathedra that HE DOES NOT EXIST?

That is a wrong question

But I will give you something.. Randomness

The bible promises protection for Christians , so statistically, the death rate or rate of negative occurrences native to Christians should be lower

But bro, it is not

In fact the death rate for Christians is higher than any other religion

My mother is a prayer warrior
She has been praying for the same thin for over thirteen years

Has she gotten it? ( I'll let you guess the answer)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by worlexy(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2019
donaldde2:
What happen to the rest religions?
Judaism and Christianity are the only religion worshipping the true God of the universe. Every other religion are worshipping demons in different guises.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Finelinks: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Nggs121:

That is a wrong question

But I will give you something.. Randomness

The bible promises protection for Christians , so statistically, the death rate or rate of negative occurrences native to Christians should be lower

But bro, it is not

In fact the death rate for Christians is higher than any other religion

My mother is a prayer warrior
She has been praying for the same thin for over thirteen years

Has she gotten it? ( I'll let you guess the answer)

Let me still indulge you.
The bible can as well give answers as to why the prayers remain unanswered.

If a man asks to get pregnant for 15 years and it doesn't happen, does it show God doesn't exist?

And what do you understand by God's omnipotence?

Because for God to answer prayers, he has to be omnipotent.

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by IgboOsuIpobMUMU: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Lol

Very senseless post.

You said nothing sensible.
All we keep hearing is (The Bible says)
Who believes in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by hopefulLandlord: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2019
okay

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by worlexy(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Nggs121:
There is no god

Liars and deluded sheeo
You may be right, because even the Bible clearly states it Psalm 14:1

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Nggs121: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Finelinks:

Let me still indulge you.
The bible can as well give answers as to why the prayers remain unanswered.

If a man asks to get pregnant for 15 years and it doesn't happen, does it show God doesn't exist?

And what do you understand by God's omnipotence?

Because for God to answer prayers, he has to be omnipotent.

Like I said, your question was wrong

If something does not exist, do you the debate on why you think it doesn't exist?
.I made a mistake answering you
Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Until people understand that there is difference between CHRISTian and church goers and bench warmers the better, CHRISTian is CHRISTlike and little CHRIST, so CHRISTian do only what CHRIST will do.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by felaismyhero(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2019
Finelinks:
The problem of evil in the world led me to christianity.It was same problem that made me question my faith at adulthood.

Some argued that evil does not exist, that it's a privation of good-- Thomas Aquinas.
hmmm,but if god really exist,and he is omni potent; meaning he has the power to recreate life.then i think HEAVEN answers your question; the bible says the dead will rise again! for me,that is enough to assuage any suffering a human might have gone through.note also that expecting god to react emotionally to evil as you and i would do makes him not god but man.but all i have said is subject to if god exist; something i don't know.

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real by Edge1(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2019
Finelinks:

The problem of evil in the world led me to christianity.
It was same problem that made me question my faith at adulthood.

Some argued that evil does not exist, that it's a privation of good-- Thomas Aquinas. This untenable.

Could it be that God's hands are tied? This was suggested by Krushner.

I think the best answer is that there is no omnipotence in the literal sense. Acquinas argues that God can only do a logically possible thing. Not otherwise.

I WILL STOP HERE.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers / Witchcraft Exposed / 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.