Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (31918 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Soyedele1:

Thanks bro.

But is d device stil useable without repairing the lock button?

bro, are you sure the phone is with you. And yes it's useable.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
thoshen: i have a iphone 3gs which i updated its ios to ios 6.1.3 or so,bt after the update and everytin d phone rebootd,its startd searchn for sim card and said no service but the phone was workin perfectly fine b4 the update,what can i do abt it

How did u activate it?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by thoshen: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
@tumababa i didnt activate it o,i'v been using it b4 and it ws workin fine,i only updated d iOS and afta dat its sayn no service wen i fixed the d sim card.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Barbz4u101(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Need a fairly used iphone 4,pls post price n pics here.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
thoshen: @tumababa i didnt activate it o,i'v been using it b4 and it ws workin fine,i only updated d iOS and afta dat its sayn no service wen i fixed the d sim card.
Ohh! I guess it was not factory unlocked... Did you install a custom firmware using Sn0wbreeze? Or was it stock iOS 6.1.3?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by chidanzy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
tumababa:

How did u activate it?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by chidanzy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=tumababa]

How did u activate it?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by chidanzy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Try activating flight mode in settings and switching it back off again
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by texasbullet(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
ios here i come
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
texasbullet: ios here i come
Where were you before?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by texasbullet(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
from ios to droid and am porting back to ios
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
texasbullet: from ios to droid and am porting back to ios
You welcome back anytime...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by adedeji80: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pls, how much is iPhone 3GS caliberator.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Greaaat: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
please my iphone 4s is showing no service what can i do? ios 6.1.3
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Greaaat: please my iphone 4s is showing no service what can i do? ios 6.1.3
What did you do to it? You guys should be explicit in describing the kinda troubles you are having so one can know how to give a comprehensive response...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Greaaat: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
dmcdad:
What did you do to it? You guys should be explicit in describing the kinda troubles you are having so one can know how to give a comprehensive response...
nothing really i just changed the sim and next that showed was activation something and the network came on and after that the network has been shaking till this morning its changed to no service please help
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello house, I bought a 2nd hand iPhone 4S and everything is functioning perfectly well except the battery issues that drains like anything... I don't enjoy the phone at all esp for browsing... Plz wat do I need do? Buy a new iPhone battery? For how much? Would it work out or is it a general problem with iPhones just like blackberry phones. Would appreciate suggestions/contribution from house. Cheers
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Greaaat:
nothing really i just changed the sim and next that showed was activation something and the network came on and after that the network has been shaking till this morning its changed to no service please help
Is the phone factory unlocked?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Greaaat: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
dmcdad:
Is the phone factory unlocked?
dont worry bro its now working back thank you
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by olopan(m): 4:46am On Nov 13, 2013
Morning lots I have ifile before and it's was interstated with Celeste but now I have a cracked ifile and its now not interfeated together and would loveto send some files from my root folder plz help me out here oooo

It always bring the iPhone Bluetooth pop up instead of Celeste and one other option plz
I even tried network reset but all the same
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2013
olopan: Morning lots I have ifile before and it's was interstated with Celeste but now I have a cracked ifile and its now not interfeated together and would loveto send some files from my root folder plz help me out here oooo

It always bring the iPhone Bluetooth pop up instead of Celeste and one other option plz
I even tried network reset but all the same

Can you be more explicit?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Uchihakenpachi: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hello, thanks for your last reply, i bought a fairly used locked iphone 5c (sprint), i did not like its content so i formatted it without knowing the consequence. Now the phone is asking for a sim to activate which i don't have... Please, how can i activate and unlock this phone. And how much does it cost to unlock... Thanks again.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Uchihakenpachi: Hello, thanks for your last reply, i bought a fairly used locked iphone 5c (sprint), i did not like its content so i formatted it without knowing the consequence. Now the phone is asking for a sim to activate which i don't have... Please, how can i activate and unlock this phone. And how much does it cost to unlock... Thanks again.
Before u formatted, were u using it with a sim directly or u were using it with a chip or u never tried to use it wit a sim?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Uchihakenpachi: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
tumababa:
Before u formatted, were u using it with a sim directly or u were using it with a chip or u never tried to use it wit a sim?

I've never tried to use it with any sim because it is locked
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Uchihakenpachi:

I've never tried to use it with any sim because it is locked

I asked because sprint 5c cannot be unlocked with a chip. U can just use it as ipod. Just look for any sprint sim. It will activate. Forget about putting sim and just use like ipod
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Uchihakenpachi: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
tumababa:

I asked because sprint 5c cannot be unlocked with a chip. U can just use it as ipod. Just look for any sprint sim. It will activate. Forget about putting sim and just use like ipod

Ok, thanks. But is it possible to unlock at the moment and how much does sprint charge? Thanks.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Uchihakenpachi:

Ok, thanks. But is it possible to unlock at the moment and how much does sprint charge? Thanks.

Not possible for now
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by sapientia1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Helo nairalanders, pls i jx got an htc T-mobile and i wanted game on it badly so I walked up to a computer shop and they helped me 2 install PES 2012 n Need for Speed. Bt d prob is dat i jx couldnt find d games on my memory card, even d operator searched bt couldnt find it, bt d game appears on my memory card in d computer. Guys pls what could b d cause?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2013
sapientia1: Helo nairalanders, pls i jx got an htc T-mobile and i wanted game on it badly so I walked up to a computer shop and they helped me 2 install PES 2012 n Need for Speed. Bt d prob is dat i jx couldnt find d games on my memory card, even d operator searched bt couldnt find it, bt d game appears on my memory card in d computer. Guys pls what could b d cause?

Go to Android section, I'm sure someone will help you out. This is iOS section.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2013
soft-touch:

Go to Android section, I'm sure someone will help you out. This is iOS section.
Some people sef...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na wa o! Naija girls no go kill person o. I was just fiddling around with this NUMBERBOOK app from cydia (guess u guyz know how it works) so I just ran a few of the numbers thru whatsapp to see if any pretty face pops up. One eventually did!!! So the gist got to how did u get my number blah blah blah. I told her it was via an iPhone app(i even sent her screen shots). She began to shut me up and all that, that she's the biggest iPhone fan in Nigeria and all that, that she's been using an iPhone for 8yrs now!!! ( the 1st iPhone was launched in 2007 i.e 6yrs ago). She couldn't be more than 20yrs from her look, meaning she's been using the iPhone since she was 12 , according to her story(still fair enough) The biggest bomb was that she told me she was currently using a gold iPhone 5c that she bought for 230k ( iPhone 5c is made of plastic and comes in bright colors) . That was the final straw( a true iPhone fan doesn't make such cardinal errors. She couldnt say a word anymore after I called her out on her lies. I just let her be, since it was I who made contact in the 1st place.(I'm no good at Internet fights).
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Daffydoc: Na wa o! Naija girls no go kill person o. I was just fiddling around with this NUMBERBOOK app from cydia (guess u guyz know how it works) so I just ran a few of the numbers thru whatsapp to see if any pretty face pops up. One eventually did!!! So the gist got to how did u get my number blah blah blah. I told her it was via an iPhone app(i even sent her screen shots). She began to shut me up and all that, that she's the biggest iPhone fan in Nigeria and all that, that she's been using an iPhone for 8yrs now!!! ( the 1st iPhone was launched in 2007 i.e 6yrs ago). She couldn't be more than 20yrs from her look, meaning she's been using the iPhone since she was 12 , according to her story(still fair enough) The biggest bomb was that she told me she was currently using a gold iPhone 5c that she bought for 230k ( iPhone 5c is made of plastic and comes in bright colors) . That was the final straw( a true iPhone fan doesn't make such cardinal errors. She couldnt say a word anymore after I called her out on her lies. I just let her be, since it was I who made contact in the 1st place.(I'm no good at Internet fights).

You for whine her small, she fit tell you her apartment dey VGC @Ikoyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.