Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (31905 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by twicenoni(m): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
pls iGuys i help help my i4 always hang most of the times and force close whatsapp i dont know what to do i4 32gig and tether jb pls answer ASAP
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 5:38am On Oct 13, 2013
Could be that you have a lot of tweaks on it. Cut out some that ain't really necessary.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by twicenoni(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2013
sun_temi: Could be that you have a lot of tweaks on it. Cut out some that ain't really necessary.

OK LET ME DO JUST THAt
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Is it worth losing my untethered jailbreak by upgrading to 6.1.3 just to get bbm ? Some great stuff I would miss out on : 3G unrestrictor, Mywi, zephyr, just to mention a few. I need solid advice guyz. JAILBROKEN IPHONE 4 on 5.1.1 (gevey unlocked, locked to O2 Uk). Thanks
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2013
Daffydoc: Is it worth losing my untethered jailbreak by upgrading to 6.1.3 just to get bbm ? Some great stuff I would miss out on : 3G unrestrictor, Mywi, zephyr, just to mention a few. I need solid advice guyz. JAILBROKEN IPHONE 4 on 5.1.1 (gevey unlocked, locked to O2 Uk). Thanks

first, how do you intend going to 6.1.3 do you have the SHSH of 6.1.3 saved?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2013
Daffydoc: Is it worth losing my untethered jailbreak by upgrading to 6.1.3 just to get bbm ? Some great stuff I would miss out on : 3G unrestrictor, Mywi, zephyr, just to mention a few. I need solid advice guyz. JAILBROKEN IPHONE 4 on 5.1.1 (gevey unlocked, locked to O2 Uk). Thanks
You can't upgrade to iOS 6.1.3 on an IPhone 4. You will have to update directly to 7.0.3 cause Apple is no longer signing lesser versions. You should have updated to 6.1.3 before the release of iOS 7 cause 6.1.3 is jaikbreakable on Iphones 3GS & 4 (though tethered).

So, update to iOS 7. But then, I hope you have the sim your phone is locked to in order to be able to activate it.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2013
dmcdad:
You can't upgrade to iOS 6.1.3 on an IPhone 4. You will have to update directly to 7.0.3 cause Apple is no longer signing lesser versions. You should have updated to 6.1.3 before the release of iOS 7 cause 6.1.3 is jaikbreakable on Iphones 3GS & 4 (though tethered).

So, update to iOS 7. But then, I hope you have the sim your phone is locked to in order to be able to activate it.

there's no way to preserve on iOS 7 at the moment so, going to iOS 7 isn't a good idea for someone that uses Gevey on his iPhone 4

And he can upgrade to iOS 6.1.3 provided he has the SHSH
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2013
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)) u better stay where u are!! don't do something u will regret and start blaming apple oooo
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2013
sun_temi:

there's no way to preserve on iOS 7 at the moment so, going to iOS 7 isn't a good idea for someone that uses Gevey on his iPhone 4

And he can upgrade to iOS 6.1.3 provided he has the SHSH

Well, you are right as there ain't any confirmation as to whether the chip would work on higher basebands.

If he has the shsh backed up on system, great! Buh you know virtually all shsh on cydia's servers got wiped out automatically.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2013
sun_temi:

first, how do you intend going to 6.1.3 do you have the SHSH of 6.1.3 saved?

Yes I have the SHSH of 6.1.3 saved on cydia . My baseband is 03.10.01
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2013
dmcdad:

No, I don't have sim the phone is locked to.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2013
dmcdad:

No, I don't have the sim the phone is locked to
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by UsaNumber: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2013
Sun temi pls do u have new iphone 5 for sale?
Btw guys you can get a US phone number for calls and sms at http://www.usacallsms.com
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2013
Daffydoc:

Yes I have the SHSH of 6.1.3 saved on cydia . My baseband is 03.10.01
Daffydoc:

No, I don't have the sim the phone is locked to

with iFaith, you will be able to upgrade to iOS 6.1.3 while preserving your baseband with your saved SHSH. And u also need the original sim if you want push notification to work after upgrading.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2013
Usa.Number:
Sun temi pls do u have new iphone 5 for sale?
Btw guys you can get a US phone number for calls and sms at http://www.usacallsms.com

Bro, talk true, no lie ooo. Na style U take advertise that your site nor b say you really need new iPhone 5. Lol
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2013
sun_temi:

with iFaith, you will be able to upgrade to iOS 6.1.3 while preserving your baseband with your saved SHSH. And u also need the original sim if you want push notification to work after upgrading.

Ah! Make I just rest na, to hell with bbm, not worth all the stress. Thanks bro
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2013
Daffydoc:

Ah! Make I just rest na, to hell with bbm, not worth all the stress. Thanks bro
Ohh! Na just BBM wan make you do all that wahala? Haba! Its not worth it jare... You get whatsapp, what else?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by simonflame(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
My iphone 4 fell down a while back and since then. i have had issues with vibaration and my proximity sensor. any idea on how much it will cost to fix both? btw the proximity sensor hasnt worked since then but the vibrate comes on when i tap the phone in a certain way, seems to be displaced somehow. thanks
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by remmyz(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Igurus in d building. I have an iPhone 4 CDMA. Jail broken and am using Visafone on it. Current os is 6.1.3. Can I upgrade to os 7.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2013
sun_temi:

@ suntemi, you already answered my question but I just want a little clarification. I've previously upgraded from 4.2 to 5.1.1, I didn't have the original sim then just like now and the push notifications worked after the upgrade. So why is this any different ?
PS: the upgrade was done using saved 5.1.1 SHSH
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Daffydoc:

@ suntemi, you already answered my question but I just want a little clarification. I've previously upgraded from 4.2 to 5.1.1, I didn't have the original sim then just like now and the push notifications worked after the upgrade. So why is this any different ?
PS: the upgrade was done using saved 5.1.1 SHSH
Did you use SAM to activate Push? And also, what tool did you use for the update then? Sn0wbreeze or Redsn0w?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
dmcdad:
Did you use SAM to activate Push? And also, what tool did you use for the update then? Sn0wbreeze or Redsn0w?

Dunno if it was sn0wbreeze or redsn0w, my friend did the update for me. But before the update my push notifications weren't even working!
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by saemmanuel(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
I have ipad4 with iOS 6.1.3, can I jail break it?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by davidhoop: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2013
Hi I've got an ipad1 with a wifi issue. Its grey, pls can d wifi b replaced and how much will it cost. Thanks
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 03, 2013
Pls, how much does it cost to unlock an iphone 4s AT&T here in Nigeria
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2013
Soyedele1: Pls, how much does it cost to unlock an iphone 4s AT&T here in Nigeria

Quicksim chip unlock--5k

Permanent unlock--20k
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2013
If the lock button of an iphone 4s is stuck and I was told I need to use assisted touch to lock the
screen...is this true and won't the lock button that is stucked hs a major effect on the phone?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2013
Soyedele1: If the lock button of an iphone 4s is stuck and I was told I need to use assisted touch to lock the
screen...is this true and won't the lock button that is stucked hs a major effect on the phone?

U can as well spend to repair d button
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2013
tumababa:

U can as well spend to repair d button

Uhmmm, thanks...

Is there any alternative to lock the screen apart from d lock button?

How much will it cost me to repair it?

Thanks sir
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2013
Soyedele1:

Uhmmm, thanks...

Is there any alternative to lock the screen apart from d lock button?

How much will it cost me to repair it?

Thanks sir

₦4,000
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2013
sun_temi:

₦4,000

Thanks bro.

But is d device stil useable without repairing the lock button?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by thoshen: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2013
i have a iphone 3gs which i updated its ios to ios 6.1.3 or so,bt after the update and everytin d phone rebootd,its startd searchn for sim card and said no service but the phone was workin perfectly fine b4 the update,what can i do abt it

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.