Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Clarion Call To You All To Start Your Own Business Now!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clarion Call To You All To Start Your Own Business Now!!! (608 Views)

I Opened A Sucessful Business...now I Want To Sell It Off! / Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) / Get Into The Hair Business Now And Make Profit Immediately! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarion Call To You All To Start Your Own Business Now!!! by Ejiogbe(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2013
Welcome to year 2013.I hope you have made your plan for this year.If you have not, then you are leaving everything that would happen to you this time around to chance.The adage that "whoever fails to plan is planning to fail"is quite noteworthy and relevant here.Have you commenced your own business?
Are you still searching for a business to launch into? Or are you relying only on SALARY ? Are you hoping to start your venture when you have gathered enough money or when you have retired from you job? Well, a stitch in time, they say, saves nine.You need to learn the ropes. You need to learn how to do business, what business to engage in,how production is done or how services are provided,how to research what market(s) need(s), how to seize an available opportunity and serve an identified market, finances and how to handle finances,distribution logistics e.t.c. You need to start something by the side.

Welcome again to a blissful new year. I wish you good luck and success in your endeavour this year.
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? My "boss" has absconded! / Why Businesses Fail / Cost Of Starting A Printing And Branding Company In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.