Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University (24920 Views)

Lesbianism Scandal: Kogi University Rocks As Videos Goes Viral / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University / Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by linearity: 3:34am On Jan 04, 2013
When has finishing final examinations equate to graduation?

Make lecturers mark paper first, abi every final year student dey pass all their exams now?
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by pinkrex(m): 3:34am On Jan 04, 2013
Yomieluv: so you are counting your school among school.I don't care to know your school,come to Unilag,and see how its done. Ode omo.
so you are still an under-graduate and suffer this wanton ignorance of refined judgments? Where you school is 'located' contributes little to your academic assimilation and built. Educational standard matters than environmental effects, besides the environment being discussed here has to do with 'goe-graphical' location and not hostilities. Stop speaking razz agberoo yoruba and read your books. Never you confuse ABU Zaria for Uniosu.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Afolabs101: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
The celebrating victims have just finished their final exams

Celebrants take no offence at the bizarre treatment, they endure it because they are overjoyed with graduating

How do they know they've passed? So if h failed your finals and had to repeat, you'd go through this twice undecided
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by vanstanzy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Celebrants take no offence at the bizarre treatment, they endure it because they are overjoyed with graduating, an achievement that is not guaranteed for many university students in Nigeria.

For one to go thru all this $h!7 and not throw tantrums, Kogi State University must be a really sick& terrible place to be as a student. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Remind me not to enroll my wards there.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by killuminati(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
samguru: by there fruit we shall know them,dirtiness is always associated with invaluable thing,if these kogi state university graduates could stoop so low to the extent of celebrating their graduation in these unhealthy,un-befitting,un-dignifying,crazy,archaic,uneducational,unsociable manner on their campus,it implies that :

1.The graduates have nothing to offer Nigeria
2.The graduates are reflection of what they are taught in school
3.The graduates have learnt nothing from the school
4.They are celebrating backwardness and so

i thank my God for not making me to have anything to do with the school and i pray i will never have anything to do with the school in Jesus name

oh,before i forget may be they dont know how to celebrate,please come down to UNILAG and witness one
bros u mean MALULAG! cheesygrin
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by kushemi(f): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Even as I be KSU student, I can't allow this cos its bullshit.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by pich4real(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
Am a proud student of kogi state uni,but i dont knw y u guyz wont let the celebrants be cos 4year no be 4 day,am not sidin them cos am a student but make una free them jhooor! Cos some of u wud do worse
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Strongfaze(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
Yomieluv: What do you expect from a school located in the Northern part of Nigeria,being educated there is seen as a luxury,and a straight ticket to be the Governor of the state. So am not surprised.
mr man, i've stayed with the yorubas from virtually all ur states. Ur claim on education is a farce! Most of ur graduates can hardly construct simple sentences!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out / Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police / Webometrics Ranks UNN First In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.