Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,100 members, 7,845,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University (24912 Views)

Lesbianism Scandal: Kogi University Rocks As Videos Goes Viral / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University / Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ballabriggs: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
redsquare:

You just showed how ignorant you are. This your analogy is very daft. When does making a snowman in the winter or fighting with water guns in the summer equal bathing someone with urine,palm wine,oil,smelly water,ash? Sometimes, it is better to remain silent that spew thrash.

Oponu radarada!!! Do you know how painful water gun fighting is? Do you know how painful snow pelting is? But there is never an intention to harm and it is the same thing in this situation. These young people are having fun without the intention to harm.

Those days sef when you are 'baptised' into kegites club in all schools in naija you are washed down with "holy water". Is it with an intention to hurt? But is the fun of being part of kegites, it is a ritual, it is young people acting their age.

There are confraternities which you join in UNI's that you are forced to drink loads and loads of shots of alcohol as part of the entry rites. Not only in Nigeria but worldwide.

So take your rotten brain back to whichever cave you came from. Get some exposure so you don't make prejudiced opinions.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ayd91(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
so not my style but Enough with the criticisms!
I belive they've earned the right to celebrate as they wish.
When you graduate you are free to do as you wish, even climb OLUMO rock and D I V E with the style of your choice..
Its their time don't ruin it for them.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Lero15(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yomieluv: What do you expect from a school located in the Northern part of Nigeria,being educated there is seen as a luxury,and a straight ticket to be the Governor of the state. So am not surprised.
not only in d North, it happens in d South too
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
haha,,,I remember OAU, some celebrate after the final exam only to realise they actually failed the exam..extra year tinz!
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by redsquare(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Iaz93:
ignore the foool!

You are nothing but a babboon. So Oxford and Harvard are now in the same league as your KSU and some other glorified secondary schools you have in Nigeria? Just because they have the tag 'university'. If all degree-awarding institutions are the same, why are your countrymen leaving Nigeria in droves to acquire degrees from US,UK and recently Ghana? U be real mumu. Anuofia.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by victorD3: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
Like first graduates in Nigeria, pathetic!.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Akexstinger(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yomieluv: What do you expect from a school located in the Northern part of Nigeria,being educated there is seen as a luxury,and a straight ticket to be the Governor of the state. So am not surprised.

@yomi, u are stupid and foolish fella, it seems u don't know kogi, so u think they don't go to school. By the way, north central or middle belt is not the same as the north... Foolish person..what's even your pedigree and qualifications. Myopic person..stop being a bigot

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by caukerzee(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
^^^^One of those s t u p i d pervert southernans who thick every nothernan is a muslim.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ayd91(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
redsquare:

You are nothing but a babboon. So Oxford and Harvard are now in the same league as your KSU and some other glorified secondary schools you have in Nigeria? Just because they have the tag 'university'. If all degree-awarding institutions are the same, why are your countrymen leaving Nigeria in droves to acquire degrees from US,UK and recently Ghana? U be real mumu. Anuofia.

i agree this schools aren't the same, not in facilities or opportunities but we should make the mistake of limiting the quality of graduates to the reputation of the Schools. Great men also come from "small" places.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Iaz93: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
redsquare:

you're sooooo daft ehn! Have you been to KSU before? Obo!
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Mogidi: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
what kind of prerogative is this
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by caukerzee(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
fittty: These ones look old oh! Their mates are done with graduate studies while they're busy celebrating final exams of undergraate. *smdh*
Please learn how to read. It will help you to aviod embarassment in future. Thank your stars this is a faceless fourum.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
The future of Nigeria is indeed bright.... grin grin grin grin grin

I fear that we keep producing graduates every year, but no jobs to match the capacity we producing.....
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by billionman: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by tutu1: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
All this village razmatans lol using palm oil to shower instead of Rozay grin , Omo that last girl, I see one black dot for her shirt, is that what I think it is? Choi.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by yomieluv2(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
caukerzee: ^^^^One of those s t u p i d pervert southernans who thick every nothernan is a muslim.
where in my post did I say "muslim"? You have low level of assimilation,ode.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by yomieluv2(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Akexstinger:

@yomi, u are stupid and foolish fella, it seems u don't know kogi, so u think they don't go to school. By the way, north central or middle belt is not the same as the north... Foolish person..what's even your pedigree and qualifications. Myopic person..stop being a bigot
how can an educated person behave like those in the video,it shows they are indeed product of their environment.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by danny301: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
redsquare:

The reputation of a school does not determine the quality of graduates it produces.... The most intelligent people in several fields today are not all from the best or most reputable universities in the world. KSU or any university in Nigeria can produce quality graduates if only students are ready to learn.....
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by yomieluv2(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Lero15: not only in d North, it happens in d South too
not as crazy as this,as if they are the first graduate in their family. SMH
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2013

My thought too. Having once lived in Okene area of Kogi state, i understand their backwardness.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ffo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
ayd91:

i agree this schools aren't the same, not in facilities or opportunities but we should make the mistake of limiting the quality of graduates to the reputation of the Schools. Great men also come from "small" places.

d guy is shallow minded!

+ 1000 likes
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by rawsh247(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
@op:I neva see bare chest yet na, upload anoda video jere or are u still learning
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ffo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
redsquare:

redsquare, some body just called u dis:

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ffo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Iaz93:
you're sooooo daft ehn! Have you been to KSU before? Obo!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Akiika: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dude, stop being tribalist!
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by elvis07: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dats wat u get from cheap schools
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by mipemi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
im nt surprised 1 bit.....wasn't expecting anything less from a school located in the north, they should come to the south and see how its done
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Nigeria is a waste. Everything looks dirty and stinky, with fake hair flailing everywhere.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by arewaboy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
LOOK AT THIS R.A.S.C.A.L.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by alyarmouk(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
I FEEL I FEEL HAPPY, DEM NEVA SEE ANYTHING...MK DEM CUM OUT COME BEGIN FIND JOB FIRST...DAT TIME NAIM DEM GO KNOW HW FAR....AFTER DEM SEE D JOB NKO? DEM GO CUM FACE NEPOTISM....DEM NEVA SEE ANYTHING SEF
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
arewaboy: LOOK AT THIS R.A.S.C.A.L.
look at this Boko Haramist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police / Senate Proposes 18 As Age For UTME Candidates / Let’s Discuss! If School Does Not Work Out, What Is Your Back Up Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.