Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,804 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University (24914 Views)

Lesbianism Scandal: Kogi University Rocks As Videos Goes Viral / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University / Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Dee60: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Is this a university?
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Archmed(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
90% of Nigerian students see this as fun..na beans to be graduate in Nigeria with d harsh economic condition,funny lecturers,failing courses cos one stupid lecturer misplaced ur scripts,campus gangsterism,endless strikes?How does their manner of celebration stops u frm taking ur garri and cold water with kulikuli?
Abeg the venom spitters should save d poison for our corrupt politicians.!
Someone's even lamenting thus:"..as if graduation is a guarantee for employment"
Well everyone cannot be a Pessimist like you!

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yomieluv: What do you expect from a school located in the Northern part of Nigeria,being educated there is seen as a luxury,and a straight ticket to be the Governor of the state. So am not surprised.
. U must av a very low IQ to av tot just few pple 4rm Kogi r educated
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by neksummi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kai, this is disgusting! Anyway while they're at that, I wish they could come across what we're doing here on nairaland so their live could be changed for good. They need not kill themselves looking for jobs (Just Over Broke). Here's what we're doing in a bid to raise millionaires in 6 months:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by slimyem: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
This happens in almost every school i guess...
As much as i tried to stop it from happening to my after my final exams,the naughties still managed to pour water on me and fell me.
Bullshit tradition!
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by 1050mu(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yomieluv: What do you expect from a school located in the Northern part of Nigeria,being educated there is seen as a luxury,and a straight ticket to be the Governor of the state. So am not surprised.

You just made yourself look stupid.. I m sorry for u sir
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by caesaraba(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
Wow! Back in U.J, what we had was the water splashing part. As for the flogging, if i hear!

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by fittty(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
These ones look old oh! Their mates are done with graduate studies while they're busy celebrating final exams of undergraate. *smdh*
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by lakeside2: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
This is an absolute nonsense,are they the first set of graduant,they don't realize that life just began after university,i trust student of the university of ilorin they won't desend so low to this extent...pshwwwww
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ffo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
I FINISHED FROM KSU IN 2008. I THINK ITS BETTER NOW, IN THOSE DAYS, I WAS BATH WITH DIRT FROM THE REFUSE BIN (MIXED WITH WATER), CHARCOAL, ASHES, PALM WINE, PALM OIL, WATER FROM SOAKED BEANS, AND SOME OTHER SMELLING WATER THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW THE SOURCE (MAY BE URINE- ONLY GOD KNOWS) AFTER BEING FLOGGED BY MY LODGE MATES (I STILL HAVE THE VIDEO UPTILL NOW. IT WAS FUN THEN.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by lacasa: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2013

Still beta than the N1500 student ashewos & high-way robbers & culltists that we have in schools located in the South

tongue
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by caesaraba(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2013

And the same person that made this comment would one day stand up to call GEJ names.

After following your comments and threads, I must say you really disappointed some of us with such a statement. It doesn't hide for long does it? #sad.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
you dillusioned educated illiterate go and learn about your country.in as much as i dont agree with them,your comment is just out of place.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by kishimi8(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
just grad last year from ABU only celebrations i can recall were photo shoots and us congratulating each other for a successful five year journey. man it beats me , such should be reserved for sec school students
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by redsquare(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
ffo: I FINISHED FROM KSU IN 2008. I THINK ITS BETTER NOW, IN THOSE DAYS, I WAS BATH WITH DIRT FROM THE REFUSE BIN (MIXED WITH WATER), CHARCOAL, ASHES, PALM WINE, PALM OIL, WATER FROM SOAKED BEANS, AND SOME OTHER SMELLING WATER THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW THE SOURCE (MAY BE URINE- ONLY GOD KNOWS) AFTER BEING FLOGGED BY MY LODGE MATES (I STILL HAVE THE VIDEO UPTILL NOW. IT WAS FUN THEN.

I dont see anything 'fun' in what you just posted. Maybe your definition of 'fun' is different from mine. Someone graduated from a school like KSU and received all these beating and treatment, what would then happen the day you will graduate from Oxford or Harvard? Maybe na shi.t water dem go take baff you. tongue
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by brosun(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why do some of us want to remain perpetually ignorant? We FINISH WRITING our exams and we call it GRADUATION.Utter foolishness! A student graduates when he or she has satisfied all the academic requirements prescibed by the institution and is adjudged to be worthy of character.The scripts of many of these students have not even been opened by their examiners nor have they been adjudged to have passed their examinations and they're jumping into a 16th century Eskimo he/she-goat frenzy in the name of celebrating a GRADUATION! Several years after all this madness many of these students still find themselves in school doing extension and writing courses they failed. We need to slow down; we do not need to make fools of ourselves! The proper time to call ourselves GRADUATES is when we have our certificates in our hands and even when we need to commemorate the completion of our programmes (before the results are released) we need moderation and decorum.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ballabriggs: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
redsquare:

I dont see anything 'fun' in what you just posted. Maybe your definition of 'fun' is different from mine. Someone graduated from a school like KSU and received all these beating and treatment, what would then happen the day you will graduate from Oxford or Harvard? Maybe na shi.t water dem go take baff you. tongue

When I was in UNI, you see young people make a snowman in winter. You see them snow pelting in the winter. You see them fighting with water guns in the summer. At the foam parties you see them fighting with the foam on the dance floor.

These young people are not doing anything different from their mates around the world and so spare us this talk of "immaturity". They are having fun.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ajayi147(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mumu tin,I sorry 4 una
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by tonyx4x44(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
na girls hostel be that sha lipsrsealed
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ecosanders: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
u just prove d kind of upbringing u acquired, and am sure u hav nt move out of dat hellhole u reside b4, get dis in2 ur dickhead, many Northerners r beta dan u r.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by luluosas(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
Shut that your big hole if you don't have anything to say.

@Topic, this is big bizarre! This is not funny and it should never be encourage.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by redsquare(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
ballabriggs:

When I was in UNI, you see young people make a snowman in winter. You see them snow pelting in the winter. You see them fighting with water guns in the summer. At the foam parties you see them fighting with the foam on the dance floor.

These young people are not doing anything different from their mates around the world and so spare us this talk of "immaturity". They are having fun.

You just showed how ignorant you are. This your analogy is very daft. When does making a snowman in the winter or fighting with water guns in the summer equal bathing someone with urine,palm wine,oil,smelly water,ash? Sometimes, it is better to remain silent that spew thrash.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by kingblosky: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2013

Guy you made the most sense here. You said the TRUTH; but the TRUTH is too bitter for them to swallow. We all know the truth.. Graduates indeed !!!!!!.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ayd91(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
back2sender: Is dis is a schoool?Glorified secondary school mstheweeeeeeeeeeeee. there are skools and there are schools

how come dis made the front page in the first instance.

why do i get the feeling KSU didn't offer you admission? Abi dem reject you? Lol
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Mexyz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
These guys decided to celebrate it ds way,so y una dey gve unaself headache? D op said KSU nt bowen,u.i or unilorin,evry skul or individuals ve their way of celebratn achievemnts ,abeg mke una free dem. Anyway cme 2 UNIBEN n see celbratn.@yomieluv,sory o

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by ffo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
redsquare:

Oxfor, Harvard, Bowen, Covenant, KSU, etc. They all have some thing common "UNIVERSITY". Will Oxfor, Harvard give you more than Bachelor degree because its Oxford or Harvard?
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by AnOlAd: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Rubbish.....
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
B.S
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Iaz93: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
ffo:

Oxfor, Harvard, Bowen, Covenant, KSU, etc. They all have some thing common "UNIVERSITY". Will Oxfor, Harvard give you more than Bachelor degree because its Oxford or Harvard?
ignore the foool!
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Iaz93: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
...and some of them get CO oh...esp. that girl with her small brea.st outside!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police / Senate Proposes 18 As Age For UTME Candidates / Let’s Discuss! If School Does Not Work Out, What Is Your Back Up Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.